Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

I'm sorry...i should have known that strangling is just your way to show me you love me ♥

SummerWhispers

Ok, I will just ignore the other woman , you know the one , she is always sitting just in front of you, in all pictures, Ok I take it back I cannot do it, I have to always be first and have all your attention, sorry, I will always be friends and we can still talk, but well you get the picture.

freakforlife

Even though you offend me with your good looks and you're charming personality, I'm willing to bury the hatchet.  Let's hug it out!

SailDaddy

Yes I have those same lipstick marks on collar, but come on- can you really blame me?

DevonFox

I... I kept that life vest you had gotten me. I'd love to set sail with you once more, if you'll have me.

MasterMischief

Tree°

Fucks me up how you always excuse yourself. But your submissive demeanour turns me on. You have another chance.

Stone

Come back, and I'll deal with the degree Celsius.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

Ok, I think I can ignore you always choking that poor girl, she as assured me she enjoys it, as long as you do not think I am into that, we can continue to see each other. I will return and move back in to the beach house, as I do enjoy the free rent and the ocean view.

Mordred

I promise.. no more biting you in your sleep. But.. my sexy little bundle of Summer.. you do realize you talk in your sleep, yes? Damn.. in fact, you grab, you beg.. and you make it very difficult to deny what those whispering, licking lips ask of me. Can I be blamed if you've taken a liking to some blue nibbling as your naughty dreams unfold? But.. still.. *sighs, unsure but willing to try* .. I will do my best to behave. Well.. in that, at least. Ok.. so.. you gonna let me back in or am I going to have to grab a shovel? Although.. if I get dirty.. as I recall last time.. the shower we later shared was.. mmmm.. yessss..  *whistles as he prepares to dig-a-hole*
*See Pillory*

LilyRoseBlack23

Please please forgive me, I never should have slept with your brother's uncle's cousin's dog walker's aunt, but she was so sexy and stripped right in front of me, between the vodka and not having seen you in 3 weeks while you were away on business, I just couldn't help myself.

SummerWhispers

I am sorry I ever doubted you, silly me, to ever think you ever wanted another, but I did and got involved with a certain dark bad one. I tried to resist but he, I am afraid seduced me, ok maybe I gave in rather quickly...ok damn I gave  in fast, ok there I admit it. But I will change, I have changed never again, I do promise, I will be true, even in the dead of the night, I will not falter in my resolve, Oh not me , not ever again, so we are good ...yes?

Mordred

Ok, sexy girl.. can we make a deal? Come on.. I know this is killing you as much as it is me. Well.. I am technically dead, of course.. but you know what I mean. Ok.. *clears throat* I promise.. no more waking you with my fangs clamped in your neck! I know you normally like it but.. I do get that being pulled from a dream in that way can be a bit disconcerting. For this.. can I have your promise to please stop putting those joking 'get out' post-it notes around the place when I've pissed you off? Having no control over my feet and basically being reduced to a brainless zombie while getting out of an uninvited place.. causes a headache like you wouldn't believe!

So.. we good? *grins.. zooming in on you without physically moving.. lips suddenly pressed, sliding.. deep inside your own.. the growl penetrating through your every pore.. humming.. luring those dark inner swirls* Please take me back.. we can make this work, my delicious little bundle..
*See Pillory*

LilyRoseBlack23

Ok ok, I'm sorry I freaked out when I woke up and you were biting my neck and then tried to stake you through the heart with the table leg, but in all fairness you should have just been honest with me about who you are and that all could have been avoided. I mean I love you, of course I want to spend an eternity with you, but it would have been nice to have known all this up front. I'm ready to be yours forever, please take me back.