Bending the strong will (NC, maybe EX)

Started by DreadD, March 10, 2009, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

Another bit of experimentation on my part, based kind of on what people have been requesting of me, garnished with a few other details into a rather perverse soup, but I'm going to give it a shot anyways, eh?

The basic idea features two opponents, a pair of violent foes, competing in some field.  Perhaps archeology like Indiana Jones and the Nazis or something in that vein.  I'll be talking as though the 'villain' of the two is male and the 'hero' is female, but I'm sure it could be reversed.  The idea, at base, is a common one, villain capture hero and wears down their willpower, their desire to fight back, via humiliation and sex, taking special care to to ensure that their victim reaches climax every step of the way, to force them to feel pleasure even as they are taken advantage of.

I have considered a few different scenarios and methodologies behind the capturing as starting points for another participant's consideration:

Firstly, in the case of the 'dueling' archeologists, they could both be after a magical artifact that he knows is only to be handled by men and is guarded by what amounts to a tentacle monster, permitting her to get ahead so he can claim the artifact, and capture her once the creature has had its way with her.

Secondly he could take the place of her doctor and surprise her there, injecting her with an aphrodisiac or other such things, taking advantage of her there in the office before capturing her.

If someone was interested in an anthro game, I've been considering working with them as a writing experiment.  I could see a use of the 'doctor' scenario using the canid knot to 'trap' her, or perhaps he's found some way to cause her to go into heat.

These are just a few of the starting scenarios I've come up with, and I'd be glad to talk over details with anyone interested.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

FlaminGlory

DreadD

Okay, got those to rolling, I'd actually still be interested if anyone would want to test out the anthro idea I'm still quite willing to give it a shot, or something else in this vein.

Biles

I'm curious to hear what idea you may have for anthro characters.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Darwishi

This could be interesting with a superheroine twist. ^^

Milanthe

I might go with the anthro version of this if it's not taken.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

DreadD

PMs have been sent to all of you, check your inboxes ^_^