Possibilities

Started by Sultrynets, January 26, 2009, 11:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sultrynets

*Note* I have taken some time off from E and I am trying to dip my feet back in slowly.  I would like to get one or two RPs going and take it from there.  As far as posting goes... I will attempt to post as soon as possible after my writing partner posts.

My ideas:

Lonesome VAN*taken*
A young woman travels to a new town to start her new Veterinary practice.  The Veterinarian who ran the practice before was retiring and hand selected her to take over.  Being that she is new in town, she does not know anyone.  One of the men who works for the local humane society brings in pets once a week or so to have various things taken of. He seems to be bringing in animals more often than he should for just simple check-ups. 
I would like this to sort of be, a good hometown man is interested in the new Vet, but doesn't really know how to start talking to her.  So, he makes excuses to bring in animals from the local humane society so that he can see her.

Not So Innocent Bon,Van
Gail has always been a good girl.  Never one to disobey her parents or bring home any grade less than a B+.  She never went on dates with boys or caused any trouble.  Now, she is starting college away from her small town and away from her parents.  Curious about how things are on the other side of life, she seeks out a guy who seems like the type of guy her parents would heavily disapprove of to show her the darker side of life.
Gail of course will be a bit shy at first... but I want a guy to sort of break her out of her shell.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Sixties Throwback

Hey, I was interested by your second Idea... Just a few Questions.

What kind of guy were you thinking? A jock? or a Stoner... etc?

or... could it be a girl?

PM me if you are interested. xD