Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 11:06:05 AM
Go ahead and submit a character.

I'm such a softie :P

Thanks Crash :)

Not everyone has to be connected to everyone. There could be two or even three groups of friends or one group and a few others who are there under different circumstances. I am just trying to avoid endless pages of "Hi my name is..." because things always seem to get stuck there if that's all it is.

You're too kind <3 I'll have it up sometime tomorrow I believe, I don't think I'l be typing it up today. I forgot my macbook at uni and this old laptop couldn't type a paragraph if its life depended on it...
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Kokaine

So far I am leaning this way....

Model: Tianna Gregory

Thinking she's a successful personal trainer and nutritionist (day job) who is also a photographer with a love for the human body, especially the female form. She's on the cruise taking a friggin vacation though. She'll be in her late 20's/early 30's.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

I would rather not be bringing employees of her business with her but someone like a business partner, investor, lawyer , personal trainer would be fine.  I would still like for it not to be Nadi's idea to go and have some friends be the instigators.  She is just helping others by paying for it and bringing some friendly business associates along to justify the write off.

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 11:43:53 AM
So far I am leaning this way....

Model: Tianna Gregory

Thinking she's a successful personal trainer and nutritionist (day job) who is also a photographer with a love for the human body, especially the female form. She's on the cruise taking a friggin vacation though. She'll be in her late 20's/early 30's.

I like the way your leaning.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 10:02:24 AM
So far I have...

GM - Kokaine

Players

GnothiSeauton - Character submitted
Crash - Character Submitted
Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Letrixia - Character submitted
Angel Fire - Interest
Elven Kitten - WIP submitted
Dhi - Face Claim submitted
LovelylilT - Interest

Interested
ReaperDoubleO

You can take me off the list.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I think I'm going to have to take a pass here after thinking it over.

I'm sorry.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Crash

Updated

GM - Kokaine

Players

Crash - Character Submitted
Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Letrixia - Character submitted
Angel Fire - Interest
Elven Kitten - WIP submitted
Dhi - Face Claim submitted
LovelylilT - Interest
ReaperDoubleO - Interest
La dame de noir - Interest

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lynnette

I think I'll say Emma Roberts will be my face-claim. Man, it's been a long time since the last (wo)manhunt...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

justme4386

Quote from: Kokaine on January 07, 2015, 08:07:56 PM
1. I am trying to keep this a smaller game because I have found that the more "GMing" I have to do, the less I end up playing and my interest wanes. I set the limit at 8 players including myself and thus far based on those who have said they are interested we're at that cap. There's not really a waiting list exactly, only one other has expressed interest above and beyond the available spots so, I guess there could be if it gets to that.

Fair enough and the more I think about it, I think I will be not available regularly enough to be a good partner. So I will just lurk around and observe and learn. You folks have fun.

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kokaine

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 08, 2015, 11:58:45 AM
You can take me off the list.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I think I'm going to have to take a pass here after thinking it over.

I'm sorry.

Awww, sorry to see you go :(

I really liked your character too. Ah well. Hopefully I'll still get a chance to write with you elsewhere.

Quote from: justme4386 on January 08, 2015, 12:13:55 PM
Fair enough and the more I think about it, I think I will be not available regularly enough to be a good partner. So I will just lurk around and observe and learn. You folks have fun.

Love,
Me

No problem. Thanks for the interest anyhow :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Lynnette

This is probably the first time ever I've ended up running into someone else on the topic of profession... God damn it, back to the drawing board... Any suggestions?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kokaine

Okay, I couldn't decide >.< One of these will probably end up as an NPC but if folks wanna plot or make connections I am open. Friends, sisters, cousins, former lover turned friend, crush... wide open.

Fox
Name : Fox Harrington
Gender Identity : Fluid
Relationship Status : Single

Occupation : Former radio personality turned DJ @ Honey (on board club)

Height : 5' 8"
Body type : Average / Athletic
Hair : Brown, long, dreads
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : Tattoos on both arms (one full sleeve) and her back. Ears gauged. Snake bites.

Likes : Music of all kinds. Women. Swimming. Dancing. Sports. The beach. Traveling. Getting lost. Spoiling whoever she's with.
Dislikes : Vegetables. Boredom. Drama. Excessive shopping. Being ignored.

About: Fox is known to be a bit of a heartbreaker among her circle of friends back home but boy is she excited that no one really knows her that well on the Venus. She doesn't mean to hurt anybody of course but Fox is a hopeless romantic and she has a tendency to feel deeply for those she gets involved with and will shower them with attention. The problem is she's a sucker for a cute face and in her line of work she tends to meet a lot of them. She has not yet met the woman capable of keeping her in line but she's kinda hoping to one of these days.

Outside of her personal life, Fox is generally very low key and chill. She's easy to get along with, will pretty much give most things a try at least once, and always up for a good time. She's got a long fuse but if you set her off she will knock your ass out. She's also one to take care of business, not hiding from anything unpleasant and facing it head on to get through it--except when it comes to relationships since she hates drama. As an older sister who had help her grandmother to take care of her two younger siblings, she knows how to be responsible and dependable and can cook better than most know, but with the youngest having finally graduated high school and gone off to college she's now free to do a little more for herself. So she gave up a relatively cushy radio gig to come aboard the Venus and get to try something different.

Labels : Pretty Boi. Flirt. DJ. Sucker for a Pretty Face. Smooth. Cuddly.

Sexuality : Lesbian
Sexual On's and Offs : Fox is very affectionate and likes to take her time but is just as down for a playful encounter full of teasing. It drives her wild to have her lover moan in her ear or hold onto her tightly. Nails, teeth, yeah, she likes all of that. She's very definitely a top but doesn't mind switching it up if her partner feels a particular urge. Her offs are fisting, feet, and bathroom play. Anything else is at least up for discussion.

Player : Kokaine

Veronica

Name : Veronica Mallory
Gender Identity : Female

Height : 5'7"
Body type : Very fit and curvy
Hair : Brunette
Distinguishing Features : Tattoos on her lower abdomen, forearm (left) and shoulder (right).

Likes : Yoga. Wine. Sun bathing. Drawing or photographing (or just admiring) the human body. Motorcycles. Animals. Games.
Dislikes : Being treated like she's stupid. Quitters. Whiners. Lack of motivation. The cold.

About: Veronica is a successful personal trainer with quite the list of clients. While she's not rich by any means she does quite alright for herself, able to afford to own her own car and home which was more than she could say as a child in a one parent household. Originally she went to school to major in business and minoring in photography but after graduating and having trouble finding a job she ended up taking a job at a local gym for cash. Well, one thing led to another and she ended up getting certified as a personal trainer which opened up a few more opportunities for her.

Now she is self employed and also a certified nutritionist. Her life has settled into a rather nice little niche and now all she really wants is someone to share it with. Of course it might help if she got out a little more and saw people other than her clients so when saw the chance to get in for a vacation on the Venus she went for it.

Labels : She has no idea.

Sexuality : Pansexual, though only romantically interested in women.
Sexual On's and Offs : Equal parts voyeur and exhibitionist, Ronni like a little bit of everything in the right context. Though she tends to top by default she actually doesn't care about who is top and who is bottom. She'd say that if that sort of thing is most important when you're with someone then you're doing it wrong :P Her offs are fisting, feet, and bathroom play.

Player : Kokaine

My O/Os

Crash

Koka - I can easily see Nadi hiring Veronica as a trainer and nutritionist.  Veronica could have been one of the people that recommended the cruise to Nadi.

la dame en noir

The more women that say they like long hair...that more I feel like I should give in and wear an awful weave just to be pretty lol.

Anyways im going to start a quick character.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

There have been more than a few here that say they prefer longer hair on themselves but don't have any issue with it on partners.  In fact I think I was the only one that mentioned being attracted to long hair and really it isn't that huge if an issue for me either.

Lynnette

Name : Miranda Knightley
Gender Identity : Female

Height : 5'5"
Body type : Petite
Hair : Blonde, shoulder-cut, kept straight
Distinguishing Features : Australian accent (Though based on the American language), tongue-bar, pierced belly-button, blonde, recognizable voice

Likes : Punk/rock music, motorcycles, eating out, piercings/tattoos, one-night-stands, the occasional cigarette
Dislikes : Pop music, cooking, studying

About: Miranda had always been of the kind that struggled with settling down. Her family migrated from Australia to Hollywood before she was born, lagging behind the rest of the family whom had already moved bases. After an incident at a nightclub, she was denied her scholarship and dropped out of college. She had been planning on getting a major in music, but her parents couldn't pay for it, nor could she.

She ended up jumping between jobs for a long while, a lot of waiter jobs (Some better than other, the top being a relatively luxurious dinner, the bottom being a shithole with an owner who took every dollar of tips that came in) as well as a short while on radio as a co-host. Thanks to this short-spanned job, she wound up contacted by an up-and-coming company that dealt with voiceovers and dubs in particular. The wage was good, working hours were excellent and the job had plenty of extra perks as well as cool co-workers, so needless to say, the job was taken without second thought.

After that, minor roles like background characters in video games and cartoons etc. turned into bigger jobs very quickly. Apparently her "Foreign accent and clear voice" was well received. The cruise became a spontaneous decision made when one of her coworkers found out she couldn't go, asking if she wanted to have the ticket.

Labels : Not yet, the music industry is still waiting for her appearance. Oh, you were talking about character labels?

Sexuality : Bisexual
Sexual On's and Offs : While being mostly experienced with men comparatively, Miranda hasn't really explored much further than your typical vanilla things. While being able to turn the tables if her partners prefers her to, she's normally submissive in behavior and likes the feeling of having someone dominating her. She haven't tried much of it, but has been interested in trying anal a bit more than the unpleasant bumps in the past.

Player : ReaperDouble0
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

We haven't heard from LovelylilT in some time.  Does anyone know if she still has interest?  I have seen a couple of repeat lurkers here that might be interested in playing if there is an opening.

justme4386

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 12:23:41 PM
No problem. Thanks for the interest anyhow :)
Don't worry, I will get your sexy a$$ some day... and not just that. ;)

Looking forward to eavesdropping on this one. But now :x
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kokaine

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 01:39:48 PM
Koka - I can easily see Nadi hiring Veronica as a trainer and nutritionist.  Veronica could have been one of the people that recommended the cruise to Nadi.

I can work with that. She's kinda hard core when she's in trainer mode though so she probably promised no trainer mode while on vacay :P

Quote from: justme4386 on January 08, 2015, 04:28:27 PM
Don't worry, I will get your sexy a$$ some day... and not just that. ;)

Looking forward to eavesdropping on this one. But now :x

;) ;D

My O/Os

Dhi

I'm still here and interested. My concept right now is a B-movie actress who's made a break playing a costumed villain in a low budget cable superhero series. For obvious reasons, it's caught on.

Crash

Angel Fire

Right now, I am leaning towards having my girl be either a massage therapist or a chiropractor.  Either way, I am thinking that one of the other girls would come and visit her.  She may take her work with her *Winks*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Dhi

I'm thinking she might know Veronica, since the show would hire personal trainers, or your WIP, Reaper, since they're in roughly the same business.

Crash

Veronica and Angel's girl mighy be good tie ins for people. 

Dhi - Nadi and your lady could have met through Veronica if you want.  Maybe they have appointments right after the other or go to the same gym and got to know each other.  What do you think?

Kokaine

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 08, 2015, 06:26:55 PM
Right now, I am leaning towards having my girl be either a massage therapist or a chiropractor.  Either way, I am thinking that one of the other girls would come and visit her.  She may take her work with her *Winks*

I could see Veronica giving some clients recommendations to go and see your girl after she's worn them the hell out xD

Quote from: Dhi on January 08, 2015, 06:29:00 PM
I'm thinking she might know Veronica, since the show would hire personal trainers, or your WIP, Reaper, since they're in roughly the same business.

This works for me. Either as a direct client or indirectly because Veronica works with maybe one or two of the other actors and their paths have crossed.

My O/Os

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angel Fire

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 06:38:17 PM
I could see Veronica giving some clients recommendations to go and see your girl after she's worn them the hell out xD

I totally see that too.  The massage therapist angle would definitely work for sure!  I was leaning more on having her be the massage therapist anyways *Smiles*

I'll get her up when I get home tonight.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?