News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A centurion themed roleplay

Started by playfullchick76, December 03, 2010, 10:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Ive just watched the movie Centurion, and would like to play out in that time setting, with myself as someone who's accidentally transported from Scotland 2011, to 117ad, as in the film.

If anyone has seen it, and is interested, by all means let me know.

SheenaTiger

sounds interesting o_O
now i only need to get my paws on a copy of that movie
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

playfullchick76

I bought it on blu-ray, as it was by the same director of Doomsday.

SheenaTiger

Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

playfullchick76

Not to worry, its out on dvd as well.

Wolfy

lawls..as soon as I saw this, I thought you were talking about the old cartoon Centurions, and had a rush of nostalgia. xD

playfullchick76

Lol, Centurions, power extreme. I was a fan of that as well. I feel the same nostalgia for it as well. Ive never met anyone else whos heard of it before. I dont know about roleplaying that. I would have to do a few net searches on it.

Writersblockade

lol! I was thinking of the cartoon too! there was truly some badassery in those times...Centurions. MASK. Good times.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

playfullchick76

Yes, Mask I loved as well. Centurions, Wizards of oz, weekend afternoon cartoons, or morning ones. It was good to be young, no pressures, free to be kids.

I may have to change the first post, from centurions the movie to centurions the animated series, it seems to be getting more hits.

Heres another blast from the past, Thundercats,.

SheenaTiger

stop blasting things from the past o_O
you make me feel old ;_;

playfullchick76

Lol, deal. Alas, im after a centurions movie roleplay, not the series. Hopefully I'll find some takers.