Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Holds the Win firmly in her grasp.

Adammair

Tickles Saiyuri and wrests the win from her fingers.

Saiyuri

Squealing and giggling in dismay from the tickling onslaught she gasps as the Win is stolen from her. Pouncing on Adammair Sai wrestles the Win back into her loving arms.

Adammair

Is happily pounced upon, but manages to retain his grip on the Win, and with a wink and a smile, makes it vanish into thin air, secreted off to a location only he knows.

Saiyuri

Not having let go off the Win Sai disappears along with the Win magically. Blinking as she appears in the new location she shrugs and hugs the Win to her bountiful chest happily.

Adammair

Did not foresee that little side effect of his vanishing act. Appears before Saiyuri and says with a chuckle, "Very clever, but I'll take my Win, now, thank you."

Saiyuri

Looking from side to side Sai's emerald eyes lift to meet Adammair's as she shrugs. "Sorry but I don't see your Win anywhere, only mine"

Adammair

Eyes her with friendly amusement. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to share?" With a firm tug, he frees the Win from Saiyuri's hands. "Neither did mine!" He laughs playfully, as he turns and runs away quickly

Saiyuri

"Hey! That's mine!" Hopping up to her feet Sai runs after Adammair. Jumping onto his back Sai pulls the Win from his grasp and holds into against herself tightly.

Zeth

Falcon Punches them both and takes the Win!

Saiyuri

Hadouken's Zeth and takes back the Win.

Adammair

Shoryuken's them in return. Grabs the Win.

Saiyuri

"Why are you boys hitting me?" Sai says sadly. Running up to Adam, Sai takes the Win.

Adammair

"...sign of affection?" Adammair says innocently. He gives Saiyuri his best puppy-dog eyes, and asks, "Forgive me?" Under his breath, he adds, "...by giving me the win."

Verasaille

Watches the gang fight over the false Win as she cheerfully eats popcorn with the TRUE Win.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Styx26

*grabs the TRUE win- or possibly the popcorn bag. Either way.*

"Victory!" Styx crows with a beaming smile.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Verasaille

Cheerfully shares the popcorn as she tucks the true Win away in a time/space capsule.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

But Vera forgets to charge the capsule up and the door pops open. Boat is pleased to see the Win has not been harmed (too much) by all this frantic activity. He plucks it (noticing she has become it again) from the time capsule and zooms away with it on his powerful motorcycle leaving everyone else coughing and spluttering in the resulting cloud of dust and... popcorn.
History, where creative writing was born.

Verasaille

Silly Boatman! The Win fell off the back of the bike just as he took off and is now safe in Vera's care.

Boatman

Thank goodness Boat attached that long elastic to Win, which boings back out of Vera's grasp onto the motorcycle seat.

Verasaille

Vera whips around in front of Boat who may be forced to stop suddenly. She catches Win as HE flies past Boat to land firmly in her arms.   ;D

yobo

In the words of Charlie Sheen:

Winning!

Boatman

Fine but not the Win. He is back with me. Oh, he's a she.

Saiyuri

Sorry, love. But the Win is back with me, Sai.

Dama

Pssst....Win!  C'mere....Shhhhh......
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.