Word association 2008.08.01

Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

Kalen

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kalen

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Paradox

EDIT- On second thought,

Regal

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

dart

click (as in changing the Chanel now)

MusicNeverDies

Sandler (As in the comedy that wasn't funny but could have been a decent drama.)

Paradox

Sandlot (as in the movie that I don't remember much about besides the fact that it was pretty good)

Inkidu

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu