Star Wars D20 Saga Edition Legacy Era Rp Interest Check.

Started by lorcan, November 27, 2010, 07:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorcan

I am willing to run a  game set in the Legacy Era of a group of Roan Fel Loyalists taking up covert and diplomatic missions to turn the tide against the Sith controlled empire by whatever means available and bringing in new allies to stand with the  True Emperor Roan Fel.The Starting Level will be level 2. When you post your concepts post goals and prestige classes you want to work to and if you wish them to be private feel free to send me an im on E. hmm this game will be best suited for four to eight players.Will be looking at for stats either point buy or rolling stats depending upon the consensus of the players.

Xiphon III

I'm not really familiar with the rules, so I would likely need some help, but I'm interested, if you'll have me.

Primarch

Quote from: KaylaM on December 02, 2010, 05:31:07 AM
Would that be D20 revised edition or Saga edition? If the former, then I am definitely interested

Its Saga Edition. : D

Black Howling

Wasn't Saga edition basically 4.0? I have the PDF files for practically all of it.

HairyHeretic

Before this line of conversation goes further, please go read Rule 4.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Primarch

Lorcan was good enough to help me with generating a character, I'd be happy to pass on the generosity.

rancorius

Primarch

Quote from: rancorius on December 02, 2010, 01:24:27 PM
im interested if your still looking for players

I believe Lorcan is hoping for 4 to 8, so I'd imagine so yes.

Xiphon III

Hmm...alright. Is having none of the books a problem? After all, most of the rules stuff is usually addressed by the GM, right?

HairyHeretic

You'd want to have the books to sort out skills and feats, but as long as you have a good idea of a character, and can talk to the GM, they ought to be able to guide you through it. You should be able to find a charactersheet easily enough, that will at least list the skills you can take.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Primarch

Xiphon III

lorcan

Yes i can help people Make character and no experience  is okay and this is  Saga edition. Sorry for so late a response real life ate me alive but i escaped thanks to my  jett pack.