Cartel Chattel Wife

Started by kylie, September 16, 2006, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

I'd like to play a woman forced to become the wife (or maybe, one of the wives/mistresses?) of a leader in a criminal organization.  She will live as a member sometimes (with some luxury and position) at least sooner or later, but she starts forced in some way and will always be subject to various kinds of discipline and humiliation -- first to break her in, then for her husband's nasty amusement.   My first thought is perhaps a Latin American drug cartel, but it could be someplace else (I might go for the Thai mafia second, but open to suggestions).

This could be a 1 on 1, but the organization might also have a few other interesting characters -- a lieutenant to help teach her what is expected, perhaps another wife or competing woman, some underling that the new woman is given some authority over and encouraged to abuse it... 

It starts out with her less willing, could be rape early on and either a thinly veiled slavery or on and off sessions of more dungeon-like discipline to keep her in line...   Over time, she may become more willing to be spoiled by the nice things and power her new husband can give her, but the demands for her to serve the leader's mean or extreme tastes will increase too. 

Except for the leader/husband, the characters could be short-term visitors or minor scenes.  I'd like the leader to stay for a while ;)  Moderate speed - maybe a few times a week.  Not a lot of one-liners, more a couple paragraphs please.   

There are some variations:

Say my character (the victim/ reluctant but increasingly corrupted wife) is somewhere between 17 and 35, I'm open about her ethnic type and background.  So long as I can agree with the leader player on a type we both like.  Of course, I could offer some options if you like ;)

She could be a local or a foreigner.  Either middle class or high class, but probably not from a family as powerful as the new one.

She could be kidnapped, threatened with harm to her loved ones, or blackmailed (I'm picky about blackmail, though, I need to believe that one is realistic).  Or, she could have an entertainment job that she thinks is rather harmless but it brings her to the attention of the top baddie.  (He might keep her in the job as part of her learning the ropes after, up to you.)

General questions?  Post.
Like to talk turkey?  PM please.

kylie

thymoit

Possibly interested.  I sent a PM to discuss.

Zakharra

I missed this one. Interesting, very interesting.