Taming the Rose - One on One

Started by Broken Halo, December 04, 2005, 03:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken Halo

The laws of the land state: Any maiden that reaches the proper age shall be sent to the town square and matched with a young, unwed male who bids the right price.

For many years this law has served the town good, young women were sent off to marry sometimes complete strangers, some futures were good some were not. Clearly this is a man's world, these acts seeming to be in the range of slavery and arranged marriage but no woman has ever objected. Well... except for now, the young maid Rose has managed to keep herself happily single two years past her coming of age. With so many women being sent to the square every year no one even turned there heads to look in her direction.

A very pretty girl she may be but with the temper of an angry swarm of bees and a fighting spirit she gained from her brothers. Even if men did notice no one ever tried to tame her, finding a more submissive woman to their liking. Unknowing to her, her father has put up a reward, his life's savings to any man that can finally tame his Rose and turn her into the proper woman she should be.

Dispite the storyline I really want this to be a type of S&M/Comedy. I want it to be humorous and sexy, if you understand what I mean. Also I want it one on one with a flexable writing schedule, one to two posts a day since I've gotten so busy. If interested just let me know.
It's always the quiet ones you should watch out for.

Azreal_f_a

Whoever said the best things in life are free never met a well trained kajira.

Broken Halo

It's just one of the few ideas I have, honestly me being sick it's the only idea I could put into words. I just want to write something fun. And to write with someone that can write humor as well as all the other stuff.  :P

Azreal_f_a

*chuckles* "Well I've done fairly well at both in the past and I'm sure I can work on about anything.. sex is nice but I like a good laugh at times too."

Broken Halo

Well if you're really interested I can PM you some more info on how I'd like to start the story off.

Azreal_f_a

Akioth

Damn, this does look interesting *Laughs* ^^;; If for any reason in the future you might need another rper for the role sign me up okay?
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Broken Halo

Lol, alright. I have other ideas for 1 on 1 rping but need to think them through more. The more I hang around here the more my mind goes perverted. It's awful.  :-\

Faolan

hehe, well feel free to look into the writing that I've done around here and PM me if you come up with something you'd like to one-on-one with me.

Broken Halo

I'll keep you in mine, just got to make sure I don't get in over my head. Too many ideas and too little time a lot of days.