Just Like Animals (F LF M - Stalker Craving; New Cravings Added)

Started by Wykyd, February 10, 2015, 09:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wykyd

Since I find that I have more time on my hands than I had originally thought, I have added another little craving I've had for some time. Please PM me if interested in either idea.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
*(Am currently running a version of this, but would be happy to discuss another if anyone else is interested)*

Hello friends old and new! After a very lengthy and unplanned absence, life has seen fit to allow me to return to some very missed activities. That the being said, I am looking to stroll back in slowly with one particular craving.

I have developed a sick obsession with the Maroon 5 video 'Animals'. I find myself unable to get the stalker idea out of my head. This can go any number of ways and I am happy to explore a variety of them, however, for the time being I want to explore the decent into obsession. How did it begin? Why her? What did she do, if anything, to attract his attention? How does he see their relationship? What does he do to gain her attention?

This will need some discussion as there are certain aspects I want to explore. I am looking for a long term, literate, partner who can play the obsessed stalker. I'm hoping to develop a deep story with the right partner. If you are interested, please take a look at my O/O's – the link is in my signature – and PM me.

*NEW CRAVING*
Guard This!
TAKEN

Name: Cassandra O'Shea, Cass to her friends
Eyes: Green
Hair:Red
Weight:135
Height: 5'6"
Meas: 36-26-36 

Personality: Cass is, upon first glance, haughty and snobbish. She is cool and aloof, in charge...or at least she likes to believe so. She is often bossy and short tempered. She appears spoiled and self centered, shallow and reckless. But there is more to Cass than meets the eye if one looks closely enough.

PLEASE READ MY O/o's BEFORE RESPONDING. I am looking for someone to play the new body guard. This was originally begun with another partner here on E, but it never got any further than my opening post which can be read here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129928.0. I would very much like to play this out. Please PM me to discuss this further if you are interested. Thank you.

O'Shea Industries is the largest tech and software company in the western world. This has made them the target of every other big shot in the business since the day they went public. Right now, they topped the hit lists of at least a dozen of their strongest competitors. And things were about to get worse. Mac O'Shea, owner and president of O'Shea industries was about to announce a very lucrative new military contract. A contract for a super top secret new weapon that would put its predecessors to shame.

Katsurou Tashimoto – President of Tashimoto Enterprises, O'Shea's number one competitor - will stop at nothing to take O'Shea down and win the contract for himself. His tactics include attacking O'Shea where it really hurts – his daughter, Cassandra.  Tashimoto, among others, have attempted to kidnap, assassinate, and otherwise use Cassandra against her father.

Out of necessity or guilt, Mac spends most of his time away from home on business and even when he is home he has little time for Cassandra. Since she was 12 her constant companion has been one body guard after another given the constant threats her father receives from any number of enemies. Mac loves his daughter deeply, but after losing his wife he can't stand the thought of losing Cass too. He keeps her at arms length in the hopes that his enemies will ignore her as a means of getting to him. All it really does is create a huge rift between father and daughter. All Cassandra wants is her father's time and attention, what she get's is boarding school after boarding school accompanied by body guard after body Now that Cass is 23, she feels it unnecessary to continue the protective order of her father and let's him know on a regular basis. Cassandra has a bad habit of getting these men fired, usually in short order. Her tactics are dirty and underhanded and thus far they have never failed her. Her latest victim resulted in her father confining her to her rooms until he hired a new guard. Two weeks later he has finally found a suitable candidate.

He Came With the Place
TAKEN

A new craving I've been considering. She's a single mother who's just inherited a boxing gym, a mountain of debt, and a boxer, from a father she hasn't seen in 25 years.

He's the boxer. A rising boxing star who had a fondness for the old man, but thinks the daughter is a spoiled bitch. Having never met her, he isn't inclined to give her any quarter.

Sparks fly when they meet.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Corhina Hunter inherited the gym from her late father. Along with a mountain of debt. A father she hadn't seen or spoken to in more than 25 years. There had been a couple of small life insurance policies. They'd barely covered the funeral costs. She didn't know anything about boxing, or running a gym, or managing a fighter. She was a single mother to a rebellious, angry 13 year old boy who's father was a rich manipulative bastard who used their child to get to her. And he certainly wouldn't agree to their son being raised around a bunch of 'muscle heads', as he put it. She'd had several solid offers to consider. All of them more than enough to pay off all of her father's debts and still leave a decent sum to put in her bank account, which could use the infusion.

There was only one problem - Him. He came with the place. The boxer who's contract her father owned. He didn't like her before he met her. He'd been fond of the crusty old guy. They had developed an understanding, and a mutually grudging respect. He didn't know why the guy thought so highly of this woman who had refused to hear his side. Chose to cut her own father out of her life entirely. Especially one who was so obviously fond of her. His own father had been his hero but had died when he was only 12. It had damn near broken him. He'd had some troubles as a teen, behavioral mostly. Now, he was all about his career as a rising boxing star. And he wasn't about to let a spoiled, selfish little snot ruin his chances.

What happens when she comes to collect her inheritance?

Wykyd

Wykyd