Spies in Monstertown [freeform] (no new interest please until I have co-gm)

Started by Sain, April 27, 2016, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sain

Quote from: Mingnon on April 28, 2016, 03:33:19 PM
Er, right. I'll get to work then. I was intending her to not really care about being a patriot, so I'm not sure how to incorporate that.
Quote from: Mingnon on April 28, 2016, 03:51:41 PM
Fixed up the profile. >.>;;

Instead of being a patriot the character can also be dedicated to the Director herself. I suppose if she was shy and lonely it could also just be attachment to her new friends in the agency that's her main motivation to help them. As long as they're loyal at the start of the game and don't break at the first sight of interrogation it should be okay.

Quote from: mannik on April 28, 2016, 03:47:31 PM

Yes, that one has a promising attitude :D Hmm... I suppose you could always crop it to leave feet outside of the picture. Otherwise, just go with one of the two you posted earlier.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Mingnon

So it could be a family debt to the Director then.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Sain

Sure. Preferably some kind of non-monetary debt, like she did some sort of favor to them that was almost impossible to pay back or something similar.

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Sain

Yep. She looks good to go. You can add her in the character sheets.

Kimera

Ok I think I'm going to use this one for my spy:  Slippery agent

I'll get around building her a character sheet tomorrow.

Saric

Second try!

http://img.rule34.xxx//images/638/f140c3e27be16b5e73cf920c70c69bc0.jpeg?1654614
Name: Kelmara Seedstealer
Sex: Futanari
Orientation: Horny (note that this is actually her orientation, she's attracted to genders/beings/individuals that want to fuck her)
Description: This sultry Succubus is a former prostitute who was recruited by the Director, she now puts her charm and sex appeal to good use protecting the kingdom that's given her such a good time... and aiding the Director that she so dearly want's to 'get to know better'. Handlebar horns, a husky purring voice, curvy hips and breasts, and a large cock all help her wheedle what she wants out of her prey... even if what she wants is a belly full. Pregnancy's typically last between 1 and 3 months depending on the other parent. Races with swifter pregnancy's (like Goblins) might only last a few weeks.
Strengths: Shapeshifting, seduction, charm, demonic and succubi magic of illusion, lust, confusion, and misdirection.
Weaknesses: Saying 'no', resisting a 'good time', subtlety, and sneakiness.
Story: Kelmara is one of the many Succubi and Incubi from the Shining City. Because of their demonic heritage they were generally treated like sluts and sex toys by the city's more 'good aligned' inhabitants, however since they like being treated that way they mistook this speciesism as being welcomed with open arms and are therefor fiercely loyal to the City. Over the years this loyalty has gained them the grudging respect of the masses, though they still retain the sexual reputation they so enjoy.

When the Director formed the Agency they knew that sometimes a wink and a laugh could get you in places no cloak of invisibility could pierce and that some secrets were only whispered in sleep. As such they found and recruited the most charming, successful, and loyal of the Succubi into their organization. As an apprentice, learning more of her innate Succubi abilities and magics, to said Succubi Kelmara ended up getting recruited as well. Her decision to join wasn't hurt at all by her attraction to the Director themself.
Likes: Sex, More Sex, Group Sex, Men, Women, Both, Nether.
Dislikes: Scat, Vore, 'Watersports', Gore, Violence, Degredation and Humiliation.
Ideas for the character: Looking forward to her endlessly hopeful advances on the Director, as well as her getting constant attempts to get everything she wants! >:) I can just see her selling herself as a prostitute or getting herself sold into a harem just so she can spy on some rich schmuck while getting fucked! :P She's all so probably going to end up taking more maturity leave from the Agency then everyone else put together. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

jeflint

Is this game still recruiting?

I saw the concept of Monsters and Spies and I was certainly intrigued. I don't know the FAE system at all but can free form with the best of them.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

mannik

Name: Wuka
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Description: 5' 6 with an athletic build, full breasts and a luscious ass. She has fur covering much of her arms and legs, as well as a small bit on her lower back around above the base of her tail. Her pubic hair is trimmed to a small, triangle shaped patch pointing downwards. She has a carefree and energetic attitude and doesn't take very many things seriously. Her feet are that of a monkey, complete with foot thumbs...which means she gives the best foot jobs in the city!
Strengths: Climbing, Martial Arts, Underworld Connections
Weaknesses: Underworld Connections, Over confident, can't swim
Story: Wuka is the only child of the infamous crime boss known as 'the Monkey King of Hightower'. Her father has his paws in just about everything. Drugs, prostitution, gambling...all the vices held by men and monsters he exploits for his own gain. He has a reputation for being ruthless to his enemies, and unforgiving to those in his debt. Because of this she never had many friends growing up, only knowing the body guards and tutors her father hired to educate her.

From a young age she was encouraged to learn how to defend herself. After all, her father had many enemies and she was seen as his greatest weakness. As a result she mastered multiple fighting styles, though naturally favors 'monkey style' as well as the use of bo staffs, a traditional skill passed down through their family for generations.

Though he tried to keep the true nature of his business a secret from his daughter, she knew who and what he was...and that he was grooming her to take his place one day. So when she turned 16 she left, leaving only a note for him to find. She loved him, but refused to become him. To be greeted with fear and hatred of the people who lived in the shadow of their guilded tower. So she tried to find her own, more honorable path through life.

But, her skill sets didn't exactly mesh well civilized society and soon she found herself in a state of desperation. She resorted to burglary, which she soon found herself quite adept at. She was nimble and agile, able to get into places most monsters couldn't. But she never kept the fruits of her thefts to herself. She would happily and generously share her ill gotten gains with other poor souls. This earned her quite a bit of love and adoration from the less fortunate, but also the disdain of the higher classes.

It was only a matter of time before she was arrested and imprisoned. Which is where the director found her, and in exchange for her freedom she agreed to join the mysterious woman's spy ring. She had been planning on simply breaking out herself, but joining the Director just seemed easier and wouldn't land her back in jail with a longer sentence if she got caught.

She tries to avoid fighting when possible, preferring to simply run away rather than hurt people. But if worst comes to worst, she won't hesitate to fight back. She also isn't above using her sexual charms to get out of trouble.
Dislikes: Violence, Cruelty, Being restrained, Police, Rival mobsters
Ideas for the character: Various ideas involving her father, such as a gang war. Discovering evidence of his involvement in a plot against the nobility of the city and being torn about what to do with the info. So on and so forth.

---

Alright, first pass of my character sheet is done. And I put 'underworld connections' as both a strength and a weakness because it would kind of depend on who she's talking to whether or not it was useful or a hindrance. Talking to street thugs for info, bonus! Trying to rub elbows with the elites she used to rob, hindrance! Her father's allies? again bonus! Her father's enemies? not so much!

Sain

Wuka and Kelmara look good to go, approved. I'll trust you to make sure that having both shapeshifting and magic won't make Kelmara too superior to everyone else (attach some fun conditions to their use). You can post them in the character sheets and discuss stuff in the OOC. Both seem like they'll bring nice amount of trouble.

Quote from: jeflint on April 28, 2016, 07:04:04 PM
Is this game still recruiting?

I saw the concept of Monsters and Spies and I was certainly intrigued. I don't know the FAE system at all but can free form with the best of them.
No worries. We're going freeform after all :-) I wasn't confident enough in my rule adaptation and in any benefits it might have over just regular old freeform. You can still join. I'm not sure how many more I wanna take before I close it off and let those who expressed interest finish their characters.

At the moment we have 5 approved characters and 4 people who have expressed interest of various degrees. I could probably handle that myself. Any more and I'll need a co-gm to help.

Barring any unexpected events I'm looking to start the game early next week either Monday or Tuesday. If anyone knows they're super busy the week after that then I have some special mission in mind for them.

Arcadia

Alright, I've been eyeing this game since it was posted, but much as I like systems, I don't like FAE. But going freeform has pushed me over in to interested. I'm going to ruminate on a character. Possibly an elf psychic.

Sain

Ugh...   mmaybe one more then? Ten is a good number. Go ahead and ponder on a character :-)

Now further interested parties will need to wait until I either get co-gming help or players interested in playing villains/goons on the side before taking any more applicants.

mannik

I might wind up making a snake/naga guy to play as a side character....just cus I know some one here would just love to be captured by their squeezing coils  >:)

Think he'll be a rival of the Monkey King, and even more heinous. His enterprises reaching into areas even Wuka's dad won't touch. Like slavery, kidnapping pretty little monsters off the streets and selling them into servitude to humans and...well, not sure what's worse than slavery...I dunno...maybe he actually eats people too?

Or at least perpetuates the rumor that he does. Just for added fear factor. Not really into vore myself, but that does sound like something an evil snake guy might do...certainly makes cleaning up after a murder simpler. Just swallow the body whole...no mess, no fuss.

Mingnon

Quote from: mannik on April 29, 2016, 04:14:02 AM
I might wind up making a snake/naga guy to play as a side character....just cus I know some one here would just love to be captured by their squeezing coils  >:)

Achoo! Uh... who are you talking about?
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Arcadia

I agree, 10 is a good number. And some might drop or get busy. You know how forum games can be.

Character idea image here.

Elroia Sundew
Orientation: Pan
Description: A blonde, blue-eyed, buxom, big-butted elf. She's 5'10" and her hair reaches her butt; consequently, she has a lot of hair, but it always seems to stay nice. Must be an elf thing, could be related to why she doesn't have any body hair except a small fringe around her pussy. Likes to show off, both her body and her talents, but in an understated way, so that only people who are actively looking at her will notice. If others don't, well, that's their loss. Often found wearing an indecently cut maid costume, much like the one she used to wear before she was a spy, or other revealing clothing. Willful and collected, but more than happy to give anyone who opposes her the impression that she's anything but.
Strengths: Powerful telepathy (reading thoughts and projecting them), minor precogntion, weak telekinesis, willpower, wit and intelligence.
Weaknesses: Being a showoff: she'd rather do things with (understated) style even if that's not efficient. Psychic bleed of various kinds when over stressed. Bad in a physical fight.
Story: Eloria came from a family that was, frankly, very boring. Not rich, but not so poor they couldn't feed and educate her. Not influential, but not looked down upon. They were artisans and bankers and minor bureaucrats, nothing special anywhere. To Eloria, this was all unbearable, and so rather than take an apprenticeship or go to university, she set off on her own and swore off help from her parents. Unfortunately, being psychic doesn't pay bills, so she was soon forced to find work. Nobles and wealthy merchants were always hiring pretty elves as maids and housekeepers, and quickly she found a job doing that. Then she'd quickly finder herself without a job when the lady of the house would inevitably catch her husband staring overlong at Eloria (though in one case it was the other way around) as she reached up to dust shelves, bend down to collect trash or leaned over to wash dishes. If only they knew the other things their husbands had her doing... While her telepathy could warn her when such a firing was imminent, Eloria didn't care. She'd do things her way, and her way involved being sexy enough to watch as she worked!

Eloria eventually decided working for wealthy people was too annoying and got a job as a tavern serving wench. She excelled at this; turns out, when you can read patrons minds, its easy to know exactly how to get good tips. Who to lean forward toward while serving so they could get a look at her chest, who to stand nearer so they could slap her ass (and who to avoid because they'd be too rough), when to "accidentally" drop coins handed to her so they could watch her pick them up, who to be smiley and fake with and who she could drop her guard and be honest with. She worked in various taverns, often in a sexy maid costume, for several years before it started to grow a little tiring. Luckily for her, the Director noted her and (somehow) her useful psychic powers and offered her a job because wow would a mind-reader make a great spy. Eloria took it more for a chance to see somewhere new and do something seriously interesting for a change than out of patriotism, but she does like her home and sees the importance of keeping it safe.

Likes: (Non-sexual) Executing a stylish plan, being noticed for her skill or attractiveness, showing off her wit and cleverness.
(Sexual) Being stimulated while working on something else, revealing clothes, being penetrated (mouth, vag, butt), light to moderate bondage, multiple partners, huge amounts of cum, cum drinking.
Dislikes: (Non-sexual) Doing things boringly but efficiently, boringness generally.
(Sexual) Heavy bondage, humiliation, serious violence or pain, mutilation, death, scat. (Italicized are also player offs).
Ideas for the character: Being sent to be a maid where Kelmara has gotten herself made a harem girl so as to keep the demon out of trouble/extract her; being assigned boring surveillance and getting in trouble because she got bored and did something unwise; getting captured and using her telepathy to help lead others to come rescue her.

Quote from: mannik on April 29, 2016, 04:14:02 AM

Think he'll be a rival of the Monkey King, and even more heinous. His enterprises reaching into areas even Wuka's dad won't touch. Like slavery, kidnapping pretty little monsters off the streets and selling them into servitude to humans and...well, not sure what's worse than slavery...I dunno...maybe he actually eats people too?

Or at least perpetuates the rumor that he does. Just for added fear factor. Not really into vore myself, but that does sound like something an evil snake guy might do...certainly makes cleaning up after a murder simpler. Just swallow the body whole...no mess, no fuss.
Oooh, can I put Eloria on the waitlist for being coiled and squeezed by a naga man? :P

Also, I agree with keeping the eating of people to an absolute minimum, but would not object to rumors thereof.

jeflint

I hope you don't mind but I had 2 ideas and I just quickly fleshed them out. I really couldn't decide on which one I liked more but if neither of these works I had an idea for a nymph/dryad healer type as well. I tried to keep both characters as balanced as possible. Amilya's balance comes from a real reliance on needing magic for everything she does. And Tigris is a were tiger... so Silver is a natural.

Amilya Jalan

Angel
Name: Amilya Jalan
Orientation: Bisexual
Description: Amilya has pale ivory skin, red eyes and large feathery wings. She has a demonic beauty about her and a commanding voice, when she chooses to have it. She doesn't stand as tall as her demonic brethren and has a weird brand like symbol on the back of her neck under her black hair.
Strengths:

• Flight (Amilya can fly with the use of her wings and hover in mid air by flapping her wings)
  • Restless (Amilya cannot sleep and isn't effected by poisons and drugs that would make others unconscious)
  • Doesn't breath(Being a demon she is sustained by magic)
  • Doesn't need to eat or drink (She does because she enjoys the taste)
  • Dark Vision (Amilya can see in complete blackness)
  • Immunity to Physical Harm(Non magic items do not hurt her)
  • Magical Siphon (See Magical Reliant)
Weaknesses:

• Gambling (Amilya is addicated to gambling and just doesn't know when to quit)
  • Trapped Soul (Amilya was bound to the demon form she's in for a magical ritual)
  • Good/Holy weapons seriously injure Amilya
  • Magic (Amilya, for being a demon, has no protection against magic and is a ripe target for any spell)
  • Magical Conduit (Amilya acts as a natural magical conduit allowing her to be easily found, tracked and spells cast on her, or through her)
  • Magical Reliant (Amilya is attracted to high magic individuals and artifacts, using the energies there to sustain herself. Without magic she will enter into a slumber, if magical artifacts are used on her she will slowly drain them of their magic to keep herself awake)
  • Passive (Amilya has had her combat instincts diluted to the point where unless her life is threatened she will not fight)
  • Time Bomb (Amilya has a demon trapped inside her, should the demon ever be freed Amilya will have to contend with the demon who wants her body back and it's a fight she might not win)
  • Lonely (Amilya has live a long time, longer than a human mind has right to, and the only reason she's still sane is because of the demon's body and her constant need for companionship. Amilya is always willing to believe the best in someone and offer a shoulder to cry on, or hug just so she won't spend another sleepless night by herself)
  • Long Slumber (Amilya  dreads running out of magical energy because then she dreams unending and her dreams are the dreams of nightmares as her demonic body is not of the material plane and what it enjoys are not what she enjoys)
Known Story: Amilya has always existed, or so she believes, and she has always served the brand. She has no knowledge of her life prior to her "summoning" and her work for the director. Her loyalty is without question.
Real Story: Amilya was a magical experiment by a cabal of powerful mages. They took a gambler's daughter to pay his debts and bound her soul to a demon from a nether realm. The innocent child's body was destroyed, the demon's soul was put into a jewel embedded inside of her body and controlled through a magical brand. To ensure that Amilya wouldn't pose a problem for them they tinkered heavily with her mind. Taking years to develop and mold her into a perfect slave. They also ensured that unlike her now demonic brethren she was susceptible to magic, even base enhancements and illusions would always succeed against her.
Their programming complete and the safe guards in place they equipped Amilya with a magical sword, magic repelling bracelets and anklets and sent her to destroy their enemies. The command was simple, eliminate everyone in the building and then return to the cabal. What the mages didn't know was that as Amilya was leaving the cabal was set upon by a magical plague. Amilya completed her task easily and returned to the cabal. With her masters dead and no magic to sustain her she went dormant.
She might have stayed that way forever until a young mage exploring the ruins of the cabal found the demon, standing where she had run out of energy, awaiting for magic to power her. The young mage's energies were enough to open Amilya's eyes but not enough to do much more. As the mage read the tomes he began to understand what he had but he knew the immediate problem he had. His magical energy wouldn't be sufficient to keep this demon active. With a grin he left and sold Amilya to a wealthy private collector, reminding the purchaser that only magical artifacts could power the woman.
With the money from his sell he began working on reverse engineering the ability to control the brand. Most of his life went into researching this. Amilya, with no masters telling her what to do began to grow restless and her owner could see that too but too much action drained the woman. Seeking to keep her occupied he tried to simply talk to her and found she wasn't a great conversationalist. No training had been given to teach Amilya anything except following orders and fighting. So her owner began to teach her games as a means to interact and teach.
She wasn't a very good player and lost every time but Amilya greatly enjoyed playing cards, dice and any form of gambling. Gambling with money she didn't have, since to the owner it was more a game and he was trying to teach Amilya in the process. After being in her owner's house for 15 years Amilya was finally allowed, limited, excursions from the house. The amount of magic required to keep Amilya active though had financially drained her owner and it was with a heavy heart that he sold her to a wizard.
The owner had no way of knowing that the wizard he'd sold Amilya to was the original seller. With a lifetime of study into the intricate rituals that was Amilya he understood the energy required to keep Amilya fully powered was to contain the demon inside her. Not wishing to vest his magical might he pawned her to a wizards school with the controls for the brand. He'd learned all he needed from the spell and moved on.
Amilya stayed in the school for several generations, learning from the students as they tested their spells on her. And though she did not enjoy the constant target practice she had endured she developed a lasting friendship with many of the students as they entered the building, lived their lives there and eventually died. The constant death eventually weighed on the woman and she withdrew into herself as the new generation of students entered the halls.
She doesn't really remember when she entered into the employee of the Director, only knowing that he has the brand and that she serves the brand.

Dislikes: Sleep
Ideas for the character: Amilya wishes to find a way to never run out of energy and is constantly on the search for mages, magical artifacts and magical creatures

Tigris

Hybrid
Gypsy
Tiger
Kitten
Name: Tigris
Orientation: "Lesbian"
Description: She has three forms depending on the saturation she finds herself in. Human gypsy dancer, Were-Tiger form and full tiger form. In gypsy dancer form her skin is deeply tanned skin and she dyes her hair various shades.  In her Hybrid form she is completely covered in black and yellow hair and her tail is long and flexible. In her Tiger form she looks like a full sized bangle tiger. When she's reduced her size she looks like a smaller version of each of her forms.
Strengths:

• Regeneration (Unless it is a silver weapon, most damage heals rapidly and her aging has more or less halted leaving her a viral 24 years in age)
  • Shape Change
  • Size Reduction
  • Dancing
  • Flame/Smoke magic
  • Acrobatics
  • Investigation
  • Infiltration
  • Enhanced smell
  • Enhanced hearing
  • Night vision (Animal forms only)
Weaknesses:

• Silver (Silver burns and cuts and takes time to heal)
  • Catnip (Being sometimes in cat form makes Tigris love the smell of catnip in all forms)
  • Lunatic (Tigris's Periods have synced to the cycles of the moon and a full moon is quite literally deadly to those around her as she reverts into a bestial form to hunt)
  • Size Reduction (While Tigris can control, most times, when she shrinks to cat/kitten size, it takes time to revert to full size, if another knows the trigger word they can use it against her)
  • Flame/Smoke magic (Novice, can only do minor illusions)
  • Carnivore (Can eat small amounts of non animal matter but always gets ill afterwards)
  • Collared (Someone holds the leash and can control all of her abilities, her moods and desires when they so choose)
Story: To her knowledge Tigris is the last surviving member of her tribe of gypsies. Her kind were hunted to extinction because of their Were Tiger forms. When she was young her tribe moved frequently and always were careful to avoid cities during the full moon as the women in their tribe lost all instincts and reverted to their tiger forms to hunt, mate and kill. The men were prone to sudden aggressive at most times earning their tribe a nasty reputation for other gypsies.
Soon all the tribes decided to remove Tigris's tribe from the face of the earth. Enacting a plan that caught the tribe after a lunar cycle and arming the bandits with weapons to kill lycanthropes the tribe was surrounded and systematically killed. Tigris escaped this fate by simply haven wandered away early in the morning to bath in the stream. When she heard the fighting, still a young girl, she turned towards the wagons and could already see the flames and smoke. By the time she returned to her troop there was very little left.
Her own transformations had not started yet and knowing that there was danger in the area she fled. She grew into a woman on her own, and when her transformations began to occur more regularly she spent time mastering them for her own safety. Still she could not master and curb her bestial lunar cycle. Seeking to control this she started on a quest to control her ability and eventually found a witch who was able to help her slightly.
The witch and Tigris worked on a spell that would allow Tigris to reduce her height, mass and killing potential by turning her into the size of a small kitten. The price was that the longer she was reduced in size the longer it would take her to return to her normal size. It wasn't exactly what Tigris wanted but she thought it was better than it had been, in exchange she had forgone her name, giving it to the witch. She was unaware of the power giving her true name to a witch. Turning to leave she felt something cold snapping around her neck.
The witch had foreseen the use of having a lycanthrope at her beck and call and had created a means to control the proud gypsy when she took the woman's name from her, naming her Tigris. The collar and the leash that the witch now held demanded Tigris's immediate attention.
It was years before Tigris had her vengeance on the witch and led the villagers to the witches house looking for the were tiger that had been terrorizing the farmers and villagers. She quickly entered the house and shrank into her kitten form and hid. The enraged villagers stormed the house and attacked the witch, managing to overpower the woman they put her to death. Tigris would have felt bad but then this woman had turned her into an unwilling slave.
Now free of the witch Tigris returned to her life on the road and thought all was well until in mid performance she began to transform into her hybrid form. She looked out at the stage trying to see if anyone wasn't reacting in horror to her transformation but all were screaming in horror.
Tigris fled for her safety, finding that none of her natural abilities were working. When she was set upon by the guards of the city she stood her ground, refusing to attack. Hoping for the release of silver weapons. Her control had other ideas and she turned into her tiger form and began a wanton slaughter of the guards. Luckily for the guards the mage in the party was able to subdue her.
She was thrown in a cage in the dungeon, a fate that Tigris assumed she would be forced to endure forever. She knew at least two lunar cycles passed before someone came to her. A being cloaked in the dark who asked her story. With nothing to lose Tigris told her story and waited for the death sentence.
She was given the option, rot in the jail until she'd died or work for this mysterious being only indentifying itself as the director. Seeing little choice she joined with the director. She'd already had one master, and she'd dealt with her. Her immediate concern was the unknown master commanding her abilities. She was going to enjoy eating his entrails.

Likes: Freedom, Dancing, Performing, Discovering secrets, Honorable dealings
Dislikes: Being controlled, Killing against her will, Her mysterious controller, double crosses
Ideas for the character: Finding the person who holds her leash is her primary objective, outside the missions she agrees to partake for the director, she is also questing for her name and any potential members of her tribe but those options are further down her list of concerns

Sain

Naga as a crime boss sounds nifty :-) If you want to think more details, just try to keep it as modular as possible so that the organization can be slapped wherever. I have a few things already in mind for agents infiltrating various locations and disguising themselves as slaves to do this so he could play a role early on already if you're up for it. No need to define the exact limits of the naga's organization or contacts. If he's a crime lord he probably knows all plot relevant crooked higher ups, other crime lords, has a big base and 'enough' mooks (as in he could swarm the whole agency with them if he knew where it is).

I have a few nagas also that I might play later as NPCes. He would probably know them, but we can move discussion of NPCes to the OOC thread. I want this to be just for approving new characters.

@Arcadia. Put the characters name at start :P Telepathy is always a bit wonky in freeform. Lets say it lets you read surface emotions (such as sense deceit, honesty, anger) and have conversations with willing targets, but deeper probing could be something that requires more concentration - eye contact or something like that. She looks like she'll make a great spy :-) There are probably many monsters eager to hire a busty elf maid without checking her background. I'm thinking that the Director could have found her with her usual anti mind reading tactics (think thoughts so lewd that she'll spot any mind reader right away when they flinch and blush)

@jeflint Amilya is a bit too strong. I don't like flat out immunities. She seems more like someone befit to fight and defend the Shining City as a proper hero than a clandestine spy bound to get into trouble. She could probably be an NPC at some point if you really wanna see her in a game (maybe Director's friend or contact), but would need her fluff and powers toned down a few tiers to make a spy. Tigris's abilities look more in line. She would make a nice more physical oriented sneaker (I'm not sure if we have many of those yet). She could probably go toe to toe with some monsters too if you like writing combat scenes. I could definitely make some evil witch in the Monstertown be her mysterious controller. Should be fun. My vote goes to Tigris and I think I could approve her right away.

Arcadia

I think I managed to delete her name while I was adding the image. Whoops! Its on there now.

That modification to telepathy sounds fine. Maybe to do a deep read she either has to make eye contact or concentrate totally. So she can get to the thoughts of people who don't know she's there, its just that she can't do anything else while she's doing that. Making a few seconds of eye contact is a much quicker way in, but is also very obvious and might give some people the wrong idea. Or right idea, depending how you look at it.

Eloria would be a model servant while spying; she's very keen on being recognized as competent. And if that requires servicing a monster master's carnal needs... oh well~ Oh, and she probably reacted to the Director's barrage of lewd with a cocked eyebrow and "Seriously? I think there are spells for that but they don't come cheap."

Should I post her sheet, with modified telepathy, to the character thread now?

Sain

Sounds good. You can post her in the character thread yes and join discussion about how well she gets along with the other characters in the OOC thread. The idea is that everyone already knows each other for year or so that the training montage took (though you can have kept secrets if you like).

jeflint

Quote from: Sain on April 29, 2016, 04:44:29 AM

@jeflint Amilya is a bit too strong. I don't like flat out immunities. She seems more like someone befit to fight and defend the Shining City as a proper hero than a clandestine spy bound to get into trouble. She could probably be an NPC at some point if you really wanna see her in a game (maybe Director's friend or contact), but would need her fluff and powers toned down a few tiers to make a spy. Tigris's abilities look more in line. She would make a nice more physical oriented sneaker (I'm not sure if we have many of those yet). She could probably go toe to toe with some monsters too if you like writing combat scenes. I could definitely make some evil witch in the Monstertown be her mysterious controller. Should be fun. My vote goes to Tigris and I think I could approve her right away.

Then consider Amilya a gift NPC. :) I'm more interested in rping and if she's to potent as a PC then she's better in the hands of the GM.

I've no problem with playing Tigris, gotta fix her gypsy pic though.

Sain

Ah that was more of an offer for player to handle some NPCes, I generally only like to play my own characters :-)

Tigris is good to go then. You can add her in the character sheets and join the OOC thread.

jeflint

Quote from: Sain on April 29, 2016, 06:32:05 AM
Ah that was more of an offer for player to handle some NPCes, I generally only like to play my own characters :-)

Tigris is good to go then. You can add her in the character sheets and join the OOC thread.

I can certainly play Amilya as an NPC if you're interested in keeping her. I have a few NPCS in the Champions of Marae game run by Lothoris.

Would you like me to provide stats for the nymph/dryad healer for an NPC healer or just leave well enough alone.

As far as writing fight scene with Tig that's not an issue, bit I didn't put on her sheet retractable claws and sharp teeth in non human forms, or would that just he a given based on her "race"? She would also be a more instinctual fighter then a straight trained fighter at least in my eyes.

I also wasn't sure how potent a regen Tig would have so I figured for bruises and minor cuts probably a few minutes to recover but major trauma might require a few days bed rest. I also wasn't sure if she'd be able to regen a lost limb/tail or the like. I leave her healing level in your hands. In monster legends it basically says only silver kills were critters but doesn't really say how fast they'd recover from a mortal type wound.

And I was also going to leave time tracking to you and ask how you best wanted to handle the amount of time it required her to become full size again, and I figured it probably applied to all her forms, not just tiger. Since in theory she could kill in hybrid form too.

Sain

Well if you want more NPCes you're certainly welcome to make them. They don't necessarily need to be in character sheet format, or I might make some reaaally loose template for keeping track of them. You can hold on making her for now and ponder on what kinda plots she might have that the agency would want to know about.

Yeah it's best to leave regeneration vague. We could use it later as a reason for her surviving some seemingly fatal wound to make a big "NOOO" scene where whole cast sees her get mangled, but she doesn't die after all.

mannik

Think I found a pretty good snake guy to use...but not quite what I was aiming for.

Was hoping for a bit longer and non hooded neck maybe with two or three heads so I could claim he's a hydra...named Lisk (see what I did there? :P)

anyway...this is the best I can find.