Tokken Prodigy School (anime/hentai game) SEEKING TWO PLAYERS

Started by Sephora, July 31, 2016, 04:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

Name: Ryuji Nakamura

Prodigy Type: Idol (Modeling/Singing)

Personality: Ryuji is a sociable guy, someone that's willing to strike up a conversation with someone if he thinks they seem interesting or someone that would interest him in some way; however when not talking to others, onlookers have been told that when alone, Ryuji has a cool and mysterious aura that attracts others to him. He's used to having people flock to him due to his current status as a high profile idol in Japan, but people are polite enough to leave him alone and not ask for autographs or such on normal days, though sometimes some people came seem to help themselves. He's a person that's seen in a kind light, never showing his temper unless provoked by someone, and can be described as a caring and polite man that can charm just about any girl; despite the claim, Ryuji never flirts with girls because he feels like it's rude, however if there is someone that he thinks is pretty or beautiful, he'll politely tell them rather then goad them to go out with him like some people he's seen do on occasion.

Country of Origin: Japan

Background: Ever since Ryuji had been a child, he had always loved the feeling he would get from seeing people perform on stage, singing their hearts out with great veracity and enthusiasm. Seeing them sparkle and shine on stage was something that he always wanted to feel, and it became even more apparent when he saw the way the Idol culture in Japan grew, with groups and artists popping up left and right! When Ryuji was around 12, he began to train with a voice trainer and began to practice his vocals, all while entering competition after competition to be contracted by a talent agency. For a year or so, there had been no luck, until one day he had finally one a high ranking contest, and was given a contract to work with. His manager originally thought he wasn't going to be anything special, but as soon as Ryuji released his first single, his sales went way up, and sales were on fire. He was scheduled TV appearances straight away, and with more and more exposure, Ryuji, at age 14, was a rising idol within the idol community.

Since then, his activities have become less common due to having been enrolled in a new school, but as of late, he's gained a wide fanbase ranging from all around the world, and has even gotten the chance to perform in big arenas and stages, such as the Tokyo Dome. Despite having such fame in the singing industry however, Ryuji's main focus is modeling and acting, with singing only being his sidejob when modeling is minimal.

Sexual Preferences: Straight

Appearance:

Tokyorose627

Curious, how many characters are we allowed to make? I have an idea for a female character that's a prodigy in Fashion/Costume Design for Theater/Cosplaying and I really want to make her if possible. ;A;

MissFire

Quote from: pdragon on August 16, 2016, 09:49:13 PM
Perhaps maybe as a compromise she could be an expert at a particular culture's array of martial arts? Like say she's an expert at Japanese Martial Arts specifically. That way she can have access to an array of styles, which puts her above most martial artists who only specialize in one and thus keeping with the prodigy idea, while also keeping logical consistency, since she's not fluent in every type of martial art, but she has trained in ones that would logically have been accessible to her growing up. This still leaves open a bunch of different styles like boxing, wrestling, MMA, Chinese martial arts, military based CQC, lucha libre, Brazilian martial arts,  Krav Maga, etc. etc. for people to be prodigies in if they so please. This approach would also be more accurate in terms of modern day fighting, as most active combat sports emphasize learning an array of fighting styles and combining the best aspects of them in one instead of just focusing on a single style of martial arts. This is particularly prominent in UFC and other MMA promotions where fighters who rely too heavily on one style of fighting tend to be far outmatched by those who are more well rounded.

What he said.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Sephora

Starcry: Laura is approved!

Relikai:  In my opening post I discussed the importance of each character representing a country.  Is there anyway your characters background can be focused into either just Japan or just France?

MissFire:  I am willing to compromise and permit a speciality in a specific country's form of martial arts.  You are still going to need to remove kendo though, as that is drifting right into swordsmanship.

Tokyorose:  I've been allowing multiple forms of athleticism all at once, so I'm not going to disallow a singer.  But I DO want to see as wide a variety of skill sets as possible.  Any chance you'd feel comfortable placing more of a focus on the modeling/acting side of celebrity?

As for how many characters I am allowing, at the start I think I am just going to allow 2 per person.  I do need to check back over the characters that have been approved so far and their sexualities, just because I can already see that we may very well have a harem game situation beginning to form.  :P 

Mac84

This sounds A LOT like an Anime I saw called R-18 (I think It was) about a Academy with best, and brightest. The Protagonist was someone that was the absolute best at writing.

Sephora

Seriously?  Excuse me while I go find it and steal all of its plots get some inspiration! 

mai

It seems like all the girls like other girls so I don't think it's necessarily a harem.

Sephora

Quote from: mai on August 17, 2016, 03:10:53 PM
It seems like all the girls like other girls so I don't think it's necessarily a harem.

I just did a quick run through and you are correct.  ^^

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Sephora on August 17, 2016, 03:04:06 PM
Tokyorose:  I've been allowing multiple forms of athleticism all at once, so I'm not going to disallow a singer.  But I DO want to see as wide a variety of skill sets as possible.  Any chance you'd feel comfortable placing more of a focus on the modeling/acting side of celebrity?

As for how many characters I am allowing, at the start I think I am just going to allow 2 per person.  I do need to check back over the characters that have been approved so far and their sexualities, just because I can already see that we may very well have a harem game situation beginning to form.  :P

Yeah I could change it if you want.

MKay! Awesome, I'll be making my other character then today, who will be a Prodigy in Fashion/Costume Design.

JoanieSappho

Speaking of second characters, I have an idea for a linguistic prodigy boy. Just, how ... certain are the other two male characters that they're straight? 

(I really have no idea why I like BL stuff so much. But, eh, if one of the girls wants to bully and do things to him that'd be fine, too)  :P

Sephora

johnnyboyboy

Name: Logan Arnell

Prodigy Type: Archery

Personality: Logan is somewhat social, once he gets to know a person he will open up quite a bit more and be glad of their company and want to spend time with them, he loves being precise in most of the things he does and will always strive to make sure that everything is as perfect as it can be, if he gets something wrong or does something incorrectly he will keep trying till it is correct, this can bleed over into his social life and he will try to make sure that his friends like him and enjoy his company, if someone dislikes him he may keep attempting to befriend them or get them on neutral terms at least, only in certain circumstances will he deem it impossible and give up, though if he does he gets slightly angry and will throw himself into perfecting other things.

Logan can act somewhat cocky if he believes that whatever he is doing he can make a show of it to impress others, sometimes in an attempt to seek out recognition or approval he will do silly things that may or may not work.

Country of Origin: England (Oxford)

Background: Logan was born in oxford to quite a wealthy family which allowed him to be tutored privately by many teachers with many specializations. as a small child his parents instilled in him that if something was not perfect it probably was not worth having or doing, his teachers reinforced this in his school work and ever since he was young that's what he believes to his core. When he was about 10 his uncle came to visit and gifted him a small bow tailored for him. His parents thought nothing of it and still tutored him with private teachers in academic curriculum.

From then in his free time he would practice with the bow he received for years, over time he showed improvement, his parents noticed how he had improved and how serious he was about it and so they hired a private tutor for him in this regard also, much to Logan's dismay as he protested that he did this for fun and not for perfection yet his parents did not listen and told him that if he was to practice this he would practice to perfection.

Now at age 17 he has become very proficient with the bow and still enjoys using it, practicing several hours each day, he is capable of using several types of bow, doing "trickshots" and having having a certain stillness, grace or aura when he is doing archery.

Sexual Preferences: Straight

Appearance:

Think this is good enough :) hope it is.
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Tokyorose627

If anyone is interested when I make her, my Fashion/Costume Design prodigy has a tendency to try to get people to wear her costumes, almost basically trying to recruit people to model for her if they look the part. Anyone object if she tries to hunt their characters down if they fit her profile? lol

Nintentoast

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on August 17, 2016, 05:38:29 PM
If anyone is interested when I make her, my Fashion/Costume Design prodigy has a tendency to try to get people to wear her costumes, almost basically trying to recruit people to model for her if they look the part. Anyone object if she tries to hunt their characters down if they fit her profile? lol

Nanase can be easily persuaded to help anyone at anything. XD

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

PrincessAriel

I just got reverified and have come back from a.. Three year? Hiatus. Lol. I am inspired by this post! ^_^
I already have a character idea down for Athletics (Track). Possibly from Australia or Kenya (mainly because I watched Kenya run track in the Olympics and was wowed). But it will depend on the pictures I can find. :)

I'm going to start right away with my character creation if that is ok. :3
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on August 17, 2016, 06:15:18 PM
Nanase can be easily persuaded to help anyone at anything. XD

Yay!! She also loves some good old role play when it comes to sex, but those details will be all in her profile when I finish it! ;3

Sephora

johnny: While I am fine with Logan coming from a family that allowed him private tutors, I need to know that you aren't going to make him perfect at everything, and know that he's at a school where there will always be someone who is just about always better at him than everything other than archery.  Otherwise, approved. 

Tokyo: If enough people are up for that (I am one of them) I'll see if I can come up with a reason why fashion girl will have an excuse to dress up anyone/everyone she wants.  Maybe some sort of exhibition...

Relikai

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Sephora on August 17, 2016, 06:24:52 PM
johnny: While I am fine with Logan coming from a family that allowed him private tutors, I need to know that you aren't going to make him perfect at everything, and know that he's at a school where there will always be someone who is just about always better at him than everything other than archery.  Otherwise, approved. 

Tokyo: If enough people are up for that (I am one of them) I'll see if I can come up with a reason why fashion girl will have an excuse to dress up anyone/everyone she wants.  Maybe some sort of exhibition...

I was thinking since it's a school, maybe it would have like school festivals or something like that, then that would give her her chance to show her costume makin skills and dress everyone up.

Nintentoast

Name: Jack Kirkland

prodigy: science (Chemistry)

Personality: Jack is fairly quiet and awkward when you first meet him, but as he grows more and more comfortable, he begins to let loose and show off how he really is. He is very very clumsy when it comes to walking. Also, he always will be timid and shy around any woman he likes. But more importantly than all of this, Jack is insane (not literally). He has few qualms with attempting things that put him or someone else at risk of injury, and has a strange way of messing up, or not taking sound advice he is given, and taking awful advice, and making it work. Jack can seem like he doesn't like someone he actually cares deeply for, and often feels very lonely because he always seems to drive people away from him. Jack is also awful at keeping secrets unless explicitly told that it is a secret. Jack is also amazing at history and geography, being able to name almost every nation in the world, their date of independence, and all the nations they border from memory. Jack likes to tell himself he can cook, but really can't.

Country of Origin: Australia (Tasmania)

background: Jack was born into a small family in northern Australia, being the youngest child of the litter. His older brothers would often tease him and bully him relentlessly, to the point where Jack wouldn't even leave his room. Jack, in his solitude found a dusty old chemistry set, and began to play with it. Soon enough, he discovered the potential hidden within the simple elements in the kit and the materials around him, and began to plot his revenge for all the years of bullying. He made a bomb, and was promptly arrested by the Anzac authorities, and shipped to an institution for troubled youngsters in Tasmania. this was when he was 9. Jack spent several years in Tasmania, discovering his natural talent for Chemistry. (the Anzacs never told Jack how powerful the bomb he made was, so he had no idea the extent of his chemistry skill until he began to do it more) Over the years, Jack became more and more independent and started to rebel against the strict lifestyle he had been subject to. He began to dye his hair purple, and wear matching clothes, but the Australian government decided to accept this (he was in containment in a Federal Australian Institution; they would regularly require people to wear uniforms) as to keep him there for his chemistry prowess, often times having him complete complex experiments and trials which were actually things nobody else in the country was able to do, and he had no idea. His most notable accomplishment was most probably his work on creating an alternate form of rocket fuel that was almost 10 times as effective as the current Australian space program had, giving them the ability to launch more satellites. It was on his 15th birthday that he received his invitation to join the school, and spent just over a year getting processed and tried to learn a bit of Japanese along the way.

Sexual preference: Bi-Sexual

Appearance:

JoanieSappho

Nintentoast