ISS Angel (Sci-Fi, NC-Exotic)

Started by ivygrowth, November 30, 2011, 09:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivygrowth

This is intended as an over-the-top action game with a healthy dose of consensual and non-consensual situations.  Players will take the role of the female crew of a small spaceship sent into the dangerous galaxy to deal with all the nasty criminals and aliens.  I am not going for realism and the rule of cool (and fun) will prevail.  If you are interested in the game but don't want to play a female, I will accept one or two robots and one or two antagonists.  If you wish to play an antagonist please PM me and we will work out the details of your character and the plot he will be involved in.

The ISS Angel was launched in 2115 as the first in a new class of fast patrol ships designed to deal with the ever increasing amount of piracy, criminal activity, and alien infringement in the colonies.  With a small crew of well-trained individuals and the ability to rapidly react to any situation, it was hoped that they would be able to stabilize a situation until reinforcements could arrive. 

Due to the cramped conditions on the ship it was decided to limit the crew of the Angel to a single gender, in this case, female.  With a crew drawn from around the world, it was hoped that this would limit interpersonal issues as much as possible. 

The ship itself was largely automated, allowing the bulk of the crew to leave the ship as needed to deal with situations taking place on the surface of a planet or moon.  To assist with this, they were given their choice of state of the art equipment drawn from armories around the world. 

--

I don't have a specific number of characters in mind, though would like to have something of a command structure in place.  Ranks will be assigned once we have a few characters.  I may have an NPC as leader initially, though will likely remove her at some point if so.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Expertise:[/b]  (What were they trained in?  Heavy weapons?  Spacewalks?  Hand to hand combat? etc)
[b]Skill 1:[/b] (Another area that they have training in, though not to the same degree)
[b]Skill 2:[/b] (Another area that they have training in, though not to the same degree)
[b]Equipment:[/b] (Anything within reason, limited to things that can be worn on the body up to and including powered armor)
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Player Desires:[/b]
[b]Player Limits:[/b]

Rules
1. Please don't god mode.  Do not take control of other player's characters.
2. If you are making a post that will influence the plot or another character, post your character's intent, not the result.  I (or the other character) will post the result. 
3. Have fun ;)  Well, okay, that isn't really a rule, but is the hope :-)

OldSchoolGamer

So what are some of the situations characters will likely find themselves in?

elfguy

Name: Jill Lavender
Sexuality: Bi
Nationality: France
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Jill is extremely flirty and sarcastic, never taking things very seriously. She enjoys chatting with friends and teasing others, especially the enemy. She can also be overconfident in her own abilities.
Expertise:  Hand to hand combat expert, fit and agile body
Skill 1: Knifes
Skill 2: Diplomacy
Equipment: Reinforced skin-thigh suit providing her both increased resistance to weapons and enhances her own abilities, making her muscles more powerful than they normally would be through small electrical contacts along the interior of the suit. She also has a hunting knife in a holster on her right boot.
Background: Jill was raised in Paris, France, where she showed good skills for gymnastics. She was in many competitions in elementary and high school, and that's where a special branch of the government approached her to become part of an experiment, where they would take several people and make them into super soldiers, strong and agile, using hand to hand combat to infiltrate enemy locations and silently get rid of any opponent. Most people failed to complete the program, but she succeeded and ended being very good at it. Early on she found out that the action, the body contact, excited her sexually, which provided her another incentive to do well. That also helped shape her teasing nature, as whenever she fights someone, she'll often get aroused and want to prolong the pleasure as much as she can. She later received the offer to go onboard the ISS Angel and use her skills to keep the peace across the Galaxy, which she accepted.
Player Desires: Teasing and (gently) dominating unruly opponents, although she wouldn't be opposed to being dominated as well, as long as it's just for fun
Player Limits: herma/futa, death

----

ivygrowth

The initial plot will be focused on the crew attempting to retake a small mining outpost that has been seized by criminals.  So a number of situations could develop depending on how the characters handle the situation.  Beyond this plot, I am still debating what to bring in. 

At the very least the game will include combat, probably non-consensual sex involving members of the crew, possibly consensual sex involving members of the crew and/or NPCs, etc.  The sort of content that will be included depends as much on what the players want as anything. 

I will be trying to include a variety of different missions, so one may be more oriented on diplomacy, one pure combat, one espionage, etc. 

I like the idea of making the characters come up with a plan together based on limited information, then letting them implement it.  So how the plot develops will be fairly dependent on the plan the characters come up with. 

SargentToughie

This actually sounds pretty awesome, are we allowed to have Giant robots ala Gundam and Macross?

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Sel Nar

This looks like fun. I may want to sign up as a potential antagonist/recurring pain in the crew's collective backside.  ;)

GypsyBook

I like this story idea. I'd love to play as either a crew member or as a antagonist. I'll get to work on a character concept and talk to you.

GloomCookie

Name: Jane Carmine
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: Dusty - Small planet on the frontier
Appearance:
Personality: Quiet loner, prefers to keep it that way.
Expertise:  Pilot, spent 6 years as a pilot in the Dusty militia, fighting just short of a civil war.
Skill 1: Firearms, got shot down plenty of times, had to fight with the survivors.
Skill 2: First aid, had to help patch up the wounded during those same crashes.
Equipment: Old 2086 service pistol, 2097 service rifle, dog tags with name, rank and serial number.
Background: Dusty is a planet whose only mention is as a scrap heap where ships go to die.  What money there is comes from when ships are broken up for their useful bits and then allowed to crash on the planet below.  Most settlements are freelancers hoping to find something overlooked by the crews in orbit, and others are just criminals looking for a place to hide out.  All that leads to a hell of a mess on the surface.

In orbit, since they still need the handful of farms that grow food, the militia is a requirement for anyone who grows up a citizen.  A minimum of six years service is required, fighting to keep the gangs and prospectors at bay and to protect the farms.  Fighting can be quick, bloodless skirmishes to all out wars, depending on who's fighting.  Jane spent six years in this hell-hole as a pilot of a T-402 Verti-Jet, ferrying supplies and troops.  She was shot down over 6 times, luckily without getting captured.  Being captured by the gangs is often a slow, painful death.

Despite her numerous hard landings, she was one of the best pilots.  She was on her way back to base one night when one of the gangs launched a surprise attack on the orbital yards.  Hundreds lost their lives in the fighting, and the damage was so severe, they had no choice but to abandon the stations.  As one of the few pilots still alive, Jane had to pilot the escape ship that took them away.  That was 4 years ago, and she's been bouncing around ever since.
Player Desires:
Player Limits: No toilet play.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

ivygrowth

elfguy and Linna, your characters look good :-)

For now I will allow smaller robots (oversized power armor), maybe with a limit of 10 or so feet.  I may open things up to larger robots in the future, but I would need to figure out how to include them first. 

Sounds good Sel Nar, PM me if you decide you want to.

Let me know which you decide on GypsyBook :-)

AndyZ

Tentatively interested but low on ideas.  Anything in particular you're especially looking for?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

GypsyBook

@Ivygrowth
I'd like to be an antagonist so I sent you a PM so we can figure out what I'll be.

ivygrowth

Quote from: AndyZ on December 01, 2011, 02:02:23 PM
Tentatively interested but low on ideas.  Anything in particular you're especially looking for?

I don't have any specific character need right now.  A leadership type character could be helpful.  A sniper.  An explosives expert.  Any would be fine, or some other idea.  Currently I believe we have a hand-to-hand expert and a pilot expert, so things are fairly wide open. :-)

Sel Nar

Sent a PM. Might be interesting, no?

Angel Fire

I am thinking of creating an explosives expert here but I am still trying to decide what other special skill she would have.  If any of y'all have any ideas, I would love to hear them. *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

ivygrowth

We should be good on antagonists now, just need a few more crew members and I will get up an introduction thread (though I will probably still accept new characters for a short while after that). 

Explosives, hmm.  Firearms would be an obvious choice.  Zero-gravity operations maybe?   So she is skilled at placing bombs on the outside of ships or space stations? ;)

Angel Fire

I am thinking of going with Zero Gravity operations so with that skill set, she would defefinitely be skilled at placing bombs on the outside of ships and space stations.  I'll get her created either later tonight or by tomorrow night at the latest.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

SargentToughie

Name: Jillian Ashfeld
Sexuality: Lesbian
Nationality: Nantura, a slum colony and considered the 'home of crime'.
appearance
Personality: Jillian is very forward and assertive, often speaking her mind a bit too often at the risk of offending those around her. She's a very strong and proud woman, often refusing to back down or give in even when she knows that she's lost in some way, shape, or form. As far as interests, she can be a total gearhead from time to time, oftentimes, that's just about the only conversation that will get her to genuinely open up to somebody.

Expertise: Mechanical, she is able to build, maintain, and repair just about any kind of vehicle or machine.
Skill 1: Vehicle piloting, thanks to her mechanical expertise, Jillian has also learned how to drive and pilot a very diverse array of vehicles
Skill 2: thievery. Jillian can pick locks, move without making a sound, hack security systems, and is generally a master in the art of not being seen, and taking what doesn't belong ot her.
Equipment: Jillian has her own private 'power suit' which she often goes into battle with. Standing at about 9 and a half feet tall, this walking arsenal is just about as dangerous as ground infantry can get. She also carries a satchel on her back with various tools other valuable repair gear. This same satchel is also home to most of her lockpicks and handheld hacking devices, though she hasn't really needed them for a few years.

Background: Born and raised in the worst possible setting for a human to grow up in, Jillian had to learn from an extremely early age that she had to fight for survival, and that she was the only person she could lean on to ensure that she kept herself fed day by day. From the moment she was old enough to know how to do it, Jillian was stealing whatever wasn't nailed down and fencing it off for enough money to keep herself fed. When she got into her teenage years, Jillian joined a galactic pirate gang, and used her expertise with breaking and entering to secure all kinds of precious loot for her pirate brothers. It was with the pirates that she developed her natural passion for machinery as well, as she started developing all kinds of little tools and devices that made her job easier. When she developed even more mechanical skill and knowledge, she started developing larger scale weaponry for her brothers in arms, her masterpiece being the colossus, a 10 foot tall monstrosity of a power suit that's powered by an external generator and was loaded out with enough weapons to put common infantry to shame.

As luck would have it, her band got a bit cocky, as the captain tried to raid a small colony on the border of federation space. Everybody was either killed or captured, Jillian being no exception. However, after some rather shady backroom deals were performed, Jillian was offered a new lease on life as long as she promised to behave herself, leave her life of piracy behind, and use her extensive knowledge of the pirate's frame of mind and diverse skills to benefit the crew of an ambitious new ship that the federation was beginning to put into production. Agreeing, if only because Jillian was sick of fighting on the wrong side of the law, Jillian found herself living a rather comfortable and happy life as a federation officer for a few years, before said project was completed, and she was assigned to the ISS Angel.

Jillian was going home.

Player Desires: A nice F/F romance, though perhaps a few scenes where she's captured by her former allies for some *fun* wouldn't go amiss
Player Limits: all of the usual extreme stuff that you've come to expect at this point are no-nos
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

1SAZ

My interest has been captured. For robot crewmembers, would you like them to be purely robots or more android style? I have a few different ideas brewing in my head, but I'll wait for a reply before putting any down on paper.

Angel Fire

Name: Alexis Cantrell
Sexuality: Lesbian
Nationality: American of British and Swedish decent
Personality: With her work, she is very to the point and very focused on the task at hand and sometimes, she takes her work home. She has to be very careful with her work or else, kaboom.  With her being very careful in her work, it affects her personal life as she could seem on the outside to be tough and domineering, but once her outside barriers are broken, she can be very chatty at times and very friendly to people that she knows and can trust in her personal life.  Could seem like she could need a mother figure at times (which is explained later).

Expertise: Demolitions - from small bombs to high impact explosives, she can handle them all
Skill 1: Zero Gravity Operations - With the advance of space operations, she has to be able to be discreet in her placements and careful in her tasks
Skill 2: Engineering - If she is needed to fix things in a pinch, she's your girl
Equipment: Two bags of equipment, one with her demolition equipment (blasting caps, a universally radio controlled detonating device a pound of C4 explosives) and another with a basic set of tools to "band-aid" things for a short period of time

Background: Growing up with parents in the military, Alexis (or Lexi as she prefers to be called) was what many considered a military brat.  Moving from place to place on Earth and in outer Space, Lexi has seen almost everything that there was to see.  Her father was an Engineer but she did not know her mother at all since she had died while Lexi was still a baby.  As a child, Lexi was always causing havoc with destroying things.  With her father really honing his skills on building and things, Lexi almost always seemed to see how big that she could destroy his special projects.  With her penchant of destroying things, She was taken away from her father and moved from Foster home to Foster home.  It was then that she had grown to not be very receptive to other people unless she absoulutely had to work with them.

Finally, a woman that she could not remember the name of decided to be her mentor and hone her skills to stop being so cold and violently destructive.  Though her mentor had only lived for a very short time, the woman had taught her very valuable life skills, such as being careful and not letting out too much about herself.  She had taken those thoughts to heart as she had decided to be a free lance demolitions expert.

After many years of training and with some knowledge of her father's engineering skills, she was now finally be able to lead the life that she had really wanted to live, out in the darkness of space with some big explosions along the way

Player Desires: I can range from a sweet F/F Romance to something that is a little more of a D/S style, with some little bondage involved but not one where she can be called a slave to someone.
Player Limits: None of the usual hardcore elements (Scat, Vore, Gore, Hard Bondage or death).  Other than those, please check out my O/O's in my Sig.

GloomCookie

soooo many lezzies.  That or bisexual.  Am I the only straight one?  *hides under a pillow to avoid the rapes*
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

SargentToughie

Well, it's kinda to be expected with an all girl crew. :P
Ons and offs

Sel Nar

Who says that the crew's the only ones to come 'play'?

Angel Fire

That is very true.  My girl's probably not going to be the type to initiate things at first... but who knows  ;D ;D ;D

ivygrowth

Looks good SargentToughie and Angel Fire.

It would depend what you meant by android.  Any PC robot would be intelligent, but I'd prefer to avoid something like Data from Star Trek.  I don't mind humanoid robots, but do prefer that they are built for a specific purpose. 

1SAZ

That answers my question pretty well. I think I'll just go with a human and reserve the right to make a second robot character at a later time. Now to the drawing board!