News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Quote from: Changingsaint on January 19, 2013, 04:40:31 AM
I would argue against a champion like Katarina being counted as 'old'. Sure she was one of the originals... But she got a recently significant change to her skills for the most part, including a completely new skill that replaced one of her old ones.

She wasn't an original.  I remember when she was added.  She was just one of the first to be added.

Revelation

She was one of the original 40 to be included with the official release of the game for public play, hence why I call her an original.

Ryven

Thresh is awesome.  His pull is a full Amumu and half Blitzcrank put into one ability, and his other ability is a push or pull depending on which way you want the target(s) to go.  He's pretty amazing.

SinXAzgard21

I'm loving Thresh.... his E is taking some getting used too... That and I've not played support in months.  The lantern though... People still haven't figured out to click on it, so I'm getting blamed when they die.  That ult in a team fight is  hit or miss, I mostly use it to either block for an escaping ally or to trap the squish enemy...  But the lantern thing still pisses me off.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Ryven

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 24, 2013, 03:08:23 AM
I'm loving Thresh.... his E is taking some getting used too... That and I've not played support in months.  The lantern though... People still haven't figured out to click on it, so I'm getting blamed when they die.  That ult in a team fight is  hit or miss, I mostly use it to either block for an escaping ally or to trap the squish enemy...  But the lantern thing still pisses me off.

You have basically read my mind on my experiences so far.  I have had to actually remind people before the game starts about the lantern because no one will click on it.  His E does take getting used to.  I miss with it half the time, but other than that, I like the skill.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Ryven on January 24, 2013, 05:54:29 PM
You have basically read my mind on my experiences so far.  I have had to actually remind people before the game starts about the lantern because no one will click on it.  His E does take getting used to.  I miss with it half the time, but other than that, I like the skill.

Honestly unless the enemy team hardcore harasses you, Thresh dominates bot with his carry.  I have been seeing people running solo top with him.  Giving him a wits end and so on.

I played a game and man that E is effing useful.  Through a shiv into Ashe's ult... was funny.

Panduhmoanium

This dude... Is one dirty support... And I'm afraid...

apygoos

cant wait till he's 6300 next week ^_^

Ryven

Quote from: apygoos on January 25, 2013, 07:46:29 AM
cant wait till he's 6300 next week ^_^

I bought him with cash.  I couldn't wait, and I'm glad I did. :D

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Ryven on January 25, 2013, 07:49:56 AM
I bought him with cash.  I couldn't wait, and I'm glad I did. :D

same, I found out about him way before he was actually announced and was stoked for him.

apygoos

season threeeeeee!
Rengars Blades represent!

Ryven

New Annie is terrifying.  Her new voice overs make me twitch.

Luminele

I think Annie is a sweet girl... until she tibbers you right into a team fight! Something about being able to stun a whole team though has always made her one of my favorite mages though.

Quote"You smell like... burning! Heeheehee!

SinXAzgard21

I've gotten into playing blitzcrank and Mundo recently.

Ryven

"Come out, come out, wherever you aaaare!" and "Ashes! Ashes! They all fall down!" are my favorite quotes from her.

I tried mundo recently and decided that I like him.  He's a wall of HP that gives no fucks.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Ryven on February 02, 2013, 06:52:55 PM
"Come out, come out, wherever you aaaare!" and "Ashes! Ashes! They all fall down!" are my favorite quotes from her.

I tried mundo recently and decided that I like him.  He's a wall of HP that gives no fucks.

Pretty much.  I rush Sunfire, SV, Warmog, Frozen Mallet and Randuins Omen.  Merc treds for that extra tenacity to add to my burning agony.

Darkcide

Who are some of your favorite mids? I used to main Leblanc, but now I prefer Malz. His farm's better, and I think he's more useful in team fights. Especially late game.

Luminele

Mm, personally I love Lux as a mid-laner. It's always satisfying to kill another champion from afar with her "MIKURU BEAM". Aside from that I like Annie because of her stuns, Ahri because... Ahri, and AP Ezreal just to screw with people's minds! His burst is one of the strongest in the games if fed, behind Syndra (hard to get fed as her).

SinXAzgard21

Katarina, Akali, Yi, Fiddle, and to troll mid I use Mundo, Darius and Blitz.

I play support top and mid.  I can play ADC but every time I do the 'support' takes farm and kills.  And jungle I can only do as NuNu.

Ryven

I mid as Viktor, Lux, Annie, and Diana.  I support as Nami, Lulu, Thresh, Leona, Nautilus, and Sona.  I ADC as Vayne, Miss fortune, and Caitlyn, and I can jungle with Elise and a few others.

Shjade

When I still played normal games regularly, I liked to mid Anivia. Rough start, but solid presence after 6 and great teamfight power.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Panduhmoanium

Playing league while extremely intoxicated - Thoughts? gogoogogogogogogogogo.,

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on February 14, 2013, 12:08:23 AM
Playing league while extremely intoxicated - Thoughts? gogoogogogogogogogogo.,

Maybe bots where it does really matter but if I'm pvping I don't.

PaleEnchantress

I really enjoy being in skype with a (at least partly) premade team. I don't really like ranked, it's too serious. I adore the different unranked pvp things though.

I solo top  with: Soraka, Karma, Elise, ChoGath

I dont jungle, Ad carry or tank. I'm slowly tryng to learn varus as an ad carry.

I Ap/Mid with: Cassiopeia, Malzahar, Zyra, Diana, Vlad, Elise, Soraka, Karma, Ezreal (Sometimes I also go bot with AP EZ, letting someone like Caitlyn take mid. It works very well actually)

I support with many different characters. My mains I suppose: Taric, Jana, Karma, Nami, Zyra (Zyra usually only with a specific group, but very often with them)

Message me for my league name if you'd like to add me.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Chris Brady

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on February 16, 2013, 03:05:52 PM

I believe I'm XXXX on league. Feel free to add me. (This isn't a public forum right?)
Yes it is.  For your safety, it might be best to remove your name...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming