News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spell

*Shrugs* Well, what's the point of playing a game if you can't have fun playing it? What region dyou play on?
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

ninseineon

North America west, you?

Spell

D'aww, I'm on EUW myself =(
Darling,
What is going on...

Panduhmoanium

Darius Montage
Not a penta kill but a friend of mine posted a video of me destroying with Darius.

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: The Golden Touch on March 23, 2013, 05:01:18 PM
Dunk King! Bleh... >>;;

alldayalldayalldayyyyyyyy

Now I'm on the hunt for gold promotion. @93 LP and only getting between 3-5 LP a win.

Shjade

That Singed was so bad it hurt me to watch. :|
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: Shjade on March 23, 2013, 09:29:39 PM
That Singed was so bad it hurt me to watch. :|

I didn't care up until he tried to use his exhaust on me when my passive was already going to kill him...

Then I just started laughing.

Shjade

If you mean the level 1 fight, he exhausts you early enough. He just...doesn't capitalize on it at all. He exhausts you and runs away like a derp. -.-

If you mean the next one under his turret, I'm betting he did it making the mistake lots of people make: thinking exhaust will reduce how much damage a true damage ability deals (it doesn't). He exhausted right before you ulted probably hoping it would save him from the axe and/or kill you under turret. Sadly, he is a derp and it did neither.
◕/◕'s

Panduhmoanium

Nononono, when I get home ill find what time is was exactly, but when I catch him leaving mid and just before he reaches the tower just north of their blue he exhausts me like a second before my passive kills him.

Shjade

◕/◕'s

Kippers

Sejuani fan club reporting for duty.

Rammus was my first favorite champ, though :3

Panduhmoanium

Shjade

That feeling when you accept a 1v1 blind pick challenge and your opponent leaves the game after 3 deaths. :|

*doesn't enjoy feeling like a bully* v.v
◕/◕'s

Chris Brady

But isn't that what the game promotes?  Go after the weakest link, eliminate him for a while, do your thing, when he comes back, crush him again, continue your thing.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Shjade

There's a difference between tactically targeting a team's most vulnerable member to create openings for winning overall team engagements and playing a 1v1 game without teams. Then you just end up in the situation where, if one player is demonstrably better than the other (or just won in champ select, which can happen), that player ends up steamrolling the other unmercifully.
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Chris Brady on March 25, 2013, 06:20:23 PM
But isn't that what the game promotes?  Go after the weakest link, eliminate him for a while, do your thing, when he comes back, crush him again, continue your thing.

Don't most games promote that?
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Ryven

Shjade

Quote from: Ryven on March 25, 2013, 07:17:38 PM
Not if it's cooperative. ;D

Still does if you're cooperating against an opponent. It's just breaking down the weakest part of the AI instead.
◕/◕'s

Ryven

Quote from: Shjade on March 25, 2013, 07:18:15 PM
Still does if you're cooperating against an opponent. It's just breaking down the weakest part of the AI instead.

In this scenario, one would not be worried about guilt though, so the point is moot.  Also, not all games have an AI to play against. ;)

ninseineon

We interrupt to bring you breaking news:
Nin hit 30! Hooray!

And now back to the discussion:

Ryven

Spell

Nurrr...hate delays. The go4Lol I casted took over 8 hours. Talking very fast and exciting for 8 hours is hard! >_<
Darling,
What is going on...

SinXAzgard21

Yeah, I'm probably just giving this game up now.  So sick of winning two games and losing twelve.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Aiden

Ive been in a slump lately, Had a 10 win streak with Darius but lately been losing non stop.