News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Erotisch

Banned for being the person above me.

Stone

Banned for having insufficient reasons!

Erotisch

Banned because you don't know my real reasons for banning you.

Stone

Banned for not making them clear!

Erotisch

Banned for tempting an unapproved to post something not PG13   :P

Stone

Banned for not having PG13 reasons!  XD

Anesa

Banned for not acting in a PG13 bannable way!  ;P

Stone

Banned for expecting me to act.

Anesa

Banned for sucking at acting...

Stone

Banned for acting when sucking. *laughs*

Anesa

Banned for...... say what?   lol  ;P

Stone

Banned for saying anything at all!

Anesa

Banned for leaving me speechless!

Stone

Banned for going all silent movie on me.  O:)

Anesa

Banned for being old enough to know about silent movies!  ;P

Stone

Banned for looking them up on Google and pretending to be old too. O:)

Erotisch

Banned for using angel smilies

Anesa

Banned just because... (I'm too tired to come up with anything remotely funny!)

Sybl

Banned for being tired :P

*Waves to the rock called Stone*

Balizar Draconis

I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Sybl

Belle33

Banned for questioning Balizar.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP