4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Here comes the boom.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Ever do prison lifting?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

What are you implying?

Captain Maltese

Never shared bars before?

Despairs

Rummy Tum Tum

Captain Maltese

That's the testosterone talking.

Despairs

Why is he masturbating?

Captain Maltese

It's an uncomplicated hobby.

Despairs

Masturbating is a hobby? (How are you?)

Captain Maltese

And it's popular, too! (I'm ok. Still looking for fun in all the right places.  ;D )

Despairs

(You will find them, you just have to look long and hard. Excuse the penis joke.) What sorcery is this?

Captain Maltese

Well, first you unzip...

Despairs

Captain Maltese

....your roommate's packed pants... (How's your story hunt going?)

Despairs

(So far three warriors, little to no sparring. No battles have begun.) Stroke fast, stroke slow.

Captain Maltese

Ahh, you are handy. (Nothing like a little bit of blood tasting to get the edge on.)

Despairs

Look who is talking. (Yes.)

Captain Maltese

Need both hands, y'know.

Despairs

Yeah yeah yeah, jeez.

whimsy

am in interrupting something?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

He calls it masturbation.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a