The Viper's Den [FxM | MxF | MxM] || 4-16-20

Started by ViperFang, March 08, 2014, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperFang

Welcome to the Viper's Den
<Snipped>By StaffF-List

Involving roleplaying preferences in general:

• This thread will be for my Fandom roleplay ideas~

• I prefer roleplaying partners that are willing to post at least two paragraphs minimum, and will mirror my posting lengths. I don't mind if my partner's posts are a little shorter or a little longer, but if you post 2 paragraphs while I'm posting 5 or so, I'm probably not going to enjoy it very much.

• I like my partners to be open minded and willing to try new things. This really only applies if there is something on their Maybe list that I'd like to try out. I'm also willing to try stuff on my own maybe list.

• I LOVE brainstorming! If you see an idea that kind of interests you, but you can think of a way to spice it up a little, lemme know!

• I like smut and plot both. I prefer a minimum of 60/40 favoring smut with a maximum of 80/20 respectively. 50/50 can be an option.

• I prefer partners that are able to write clearly. I'm not going to throw a fit over a few misspelled words or grammar mistakes, but please at least try.

• I will roleplay in Third Person only. No 'I' or 'You' unless in character dialogue.

• I don't care about your actual gender, just as I hope you don't care about mine.

KINKS - THE GOOD AND THE BAD

FAVES
Hunky Asian Men | Beautiful Chanteuse | Biting | Breast/Nipple Play | Cock/Balls Worship | Consensual | Damsels in Distress | Dirty Talking | Face-Fucking
Foot Play | Forced Nudity | Hair Pulling | Hand Cuffs | Hand/Fingerjobs | Ice | Licking | Lingerie | Massages | Monsters | Multiple Orgasms | Muscle Worship
Muscled Men | Pantyhose on Women | Scratching | Spanking | Titfucking | Unrealistic Tightness - Whatever is penetrated will always be tight.

YES
Begging | Breath Control | Breeding | Choking | Cock/Ball Smothering | Cock Slapping | Coercion | Corruption | Excessive Semen | Food Play
Forced Clotheswearing | Kidnapping | Large Cocks/Balls | Light Bondage | Lingerie | Musk | Non-Con/Dub-Con | Oral - Giving/Receiving | Risk of Pregnancy
Sweat

MAYBE
3+ Penetration | Anal Sex | Blindfolds | Caging | Clothed Sex | Cum Bathing | Cum Inflation - Light | Cum on Clothes | Double Penetration | Exotic Cocks
Face Slapping | Heavily Excessive //Semen | Hypnotism/Mind Control | Messy - Discuss this with me, first. | Multiple Characters/Partners

NO
Ageplay | Ballbusting | Pregnancy | Lactation | Urine | Scat | Vomit | Snot | Extreme Bondage
Really Short Characters - This includes dwarves, halflings, gnomes, goblins, kobolds, etc.

So many others. Please consult my [/sub][/color]  F-List. <Snipped>By Staff

Got through all that? Good. Below is a list of potential faceclaims and posts with different idea prompts. I love brainstorming, so these are not set in stone, including the 'Requested Kinks'.

MEN
Steven Yeun
|
Ludi Lin
|
Adam Joaquin Gonzalez
|
Godfrey Gao
|
Idris Elba
|
Jason Momoa
|
Tom Ellis
|
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
|
Chris Hemsworth

ViperFang

Wasteland Survivor x Chanteuse
Fallout
War...war never changes. Yeah, I'm too lazy to come up with a Fallout-style description for this. But that is the inspiration for this. I want--VERY BADLY--to have a story revolving around a man surviving the Wastelands meeting a beautiful, seductive singer in a more prosperous settlement/town/city. What is his role: Is he a Vault Dweller that is kicking ass across the Wastes? Is he a mercenary? Is he a reformed raider? Why do their paths cross? I dunno! That's something I'd love to discuss with you. I think the only thing I'd definitively like is for him to be a man of Asian descent. I find Asian men very handsome, and if you can tell from the gif above, I love me some Steven Yeun. As far as where they meet, I primarily have New Vegas in mind, but we can talk about it. Please contact me if you're interested, this one I'm craving the most.

Kinks Requested: Breast/Nipple Play, Consensual, Dirty Talking, Foot Play, Lingerie, Oral, Vaginal

ViperFang

Nightwing x Poison Ivy
Batman: Arkham Knight
Taking place after the events of Arkham Knight, Gotham is still in reconstruction and braces itself for the fallout from Batman's supposed death. Not one to leave things to fate, Nightwing spreads his influence from Bludhaven to Gotham City to try and keep the criminal element under control. Fortunately, there hasn't been much action in either city. Reconstruction efforts after Scarecrow's attack have gone well, but there have been some irreparable changes to the landscape. Most notable are the towering, flowering plants that sprang to life in order to combat the Fear Toxin when it blanketed the city. Rather than try to tear them down, city officials have elected to leave the plants alone, building around them and helping to maintain their life and beauty. After all, it was partly thanks to them that the Gothamites were able to start moving back. They also served to stand as a memorial to the woman who revived them, Dr. Pamela Isley aka Poison Ivy. She may have been a villain, but her sacrifice helped save Gotham. They expected that was the end of her, but nature always wins. In the weeks that followed, Ivy's remains began to grow again, right on the very spot she died. Shielded by the first tree she revived, her body has been nurtured until she has made a miraculous resurrection. It doesn't go unnoticed by Nightwing...but such a long sleep has left Ivy with a craving she needs satisfied. And with Gotham seeming to protect her ancient plants rather than tear them down, she begins to wonder if pruning humanity is still necessary.

Kinks Requested: Bondage, Breast/Nipple Play, Consensual, Dirty Talking, Foot Play, Oral, Vaginal, Muscle Worship

ViperFang

Red Hood x Damsel-in-Distress
Batman: Arkham Knight
This is a pretty simple request. Just lookin' for someone to play as the bad-ass Red Hood/Jason Todd. Again, taking place after the Arkham Knight, Jason begins his work as a vigilante in the absence of Batman. As for who the lovely lady he gets paired with? We can hash out details, but I'm currently imagining she is the daughter of a man involved in arms manufacturing, development, and dealing--perhaps someone that the more prominent crime bosses are trying to get on their payroll. Because of their relation, she is targeted to be a hostage, but once Red Hood manages to rescue her, he not only gets to have a lot of fun with her but she would be willing to convince her father to develop and supply new weapons for him. Or something, I dunno. Just spitballing.

Kinks Requested: Bondage, Breast/Nipple Play, Consensual, Near Non-Con, Dirty Talking, Foot Play, Oral, Vaginal, Muscle Worship, Forced Nudity, Kidnapping

ViperFang

Jessica Rabbit Entertains
Who Framed Roger Rabbit x Crash Bandicoot
In the years since Judge Doom tried to erase Toon Town from the map, Toon Town has grown and evolved. So many new characters and locations have been drawn in. And with the age of computers, CG City has become a welcome neighbor, becoming the home of video game characters and computer-generated movie characters. While these additions to both locations are becoming more modern, some locations still hold their classic aesthetic. One such place: the Ink and Paint Club, where Jessica Rabbit continues to headline, luring in patrons that are human and CG. One night, she finds the catwalk of her stage lined with some of the crew from the Crash Bandicoot series. And they didn't come just to watch, and frankly...Jessica is more than willing to accommodate. So yeah...this is my only gangbang plot that I'd like to indulge in, if possible. I know it's...weirdly specific, but it just occurred to me one night and I couldn't get it out of my head.

Kinks Requested: Breast/Nipple Play, Consensual, Dirty Talking, Foot Play, Oral, Vaginal, Muscle Worship, Forced Nudity, Double/Triple Penetration

ViperFang

Fenris x OC Human Mage
Dragon Age
Post Dragon Age 2, Fenris has become a vigilante living in Fereldan to avoid the Seekers in the Free Marches. After all, following the disaster in Kirkwall, Hawke had disbanded their crew to help them get a head start if they were pursued by the Chantry. Living in Fereldan worked for him, as there was no shortage of Tevinter slavers preying on the Elvhen communities in the chaos of the Mage-Templar War. During his one-man crusade, he crosses paths with a mage that seems to have the same mission. She takes advantage of her apostate status to freely roam Fereldan and works to try and protect the oppressed in all the chaos. Fenris, normally distrustful of mages, has no choice but to team up with her as a battalion of Tevinter mages try to flee Fereldan with a large caravan of captured Elves. As they fight together and free the captured, a mutual attraction develops in the heat of the moment.

Kinks Requested: Breast/Nipple Play, Consensual, Dirty Talking, Foot Play, Oral, Vaginal, Forced Nudity, Near Non-Con, Kidnapping, Ice, Biting, Scratching

ViperFang

Cullen Rutherford x OC Tevinter Magister
Dragon Age
Set during Inquisition. Word of the radical movement to try and seal the Breach has spread far and wide. Fereldan, Orlais, and even Seheron and Tevinter. Unfortunately, not every kingdom is willing to cooperate. Tevinter, as a whole, seems to view the Breach as a Fereldan and Orlais problem, not a worldwide disaster. At least one Magister, however, doesn't follow her peers' views. Concerned about the demons swarming from the rifts, she has officially requested involvement in the Inquisition. She was certain she wouldn't be warmly received...and she wasn't. The Inquisitor allowed for the Magister to meet with them and, ultimately, allowed her to add her troops to the Inquisition, though she was not allowed interact with other mages. They were still sore after Redcliffe. Feeling like her skills were being wasted, she decided to take her business to Commander Cullen, the ex-Templar. She knew they would be facing Tevinter-trained mages, and decided that while Templars knew how to handle a rogue apostate or two, they didn't know how to properly engage in combat with highly trained fanatics. Though things are tense at first, eventually a mutual attraction develops between the Commander and the Magister. Despite what each were brought up and trained to believe, the feelings burn hotter and hotter with each passing day.

Kinks Requested: Breast/Nipple Play, Consensual, Dirty Talking, Foot Play, Oral, Vaginal, Ice

ViperFang

Intruder x Home Owner
Modern
A beautiful, rich woman is home alone. What could go wrong? A man has been casing her house for weeks, that's what. He's been watching her, observing her habits, peeping on her while she's at her most vulnerable. It's exciting to him. It always is, and finally he has decided to make his move. Not only to get his hands on as many riches as he can, but to see if he can get a piece of that beautiful woman. That's the main goal, to find her and tear her clothes off, to indulge in every fantasy he has concocted since he first laid eyes on her. What surprises him is that when he does pounce, she's receptive. Did she know he was coming? Or was this a secret fantasy of hers?

Requested Kinks: Breast/Nipple Play, Biting, Consensual, Dub-Con, Dirty-Talking, Footplay, Forced Nudity, Hair Pulling, Light Bondage, Hand/Fingerjobs, Licking, Lingerie, Multiple Orgasms, Spanking, Oral, Vaginal

ViperFang

Japanese Student x American Exchange Student
Modern
WIP

Requested Kinks: Breast/Nipple Play, Consensual, Dirty Talking, Footplay, Hand/Fingerjobs, Lingerie, Spanking, Oral, Vaginal

ViperFang

Werewolf x Human Woman
Supernatural Modern
WIP

Kinks Requested: Breast/Nipple Play, Dub-Con, Rough, Lingerie, Oral, Vaginal, Footplay

ViperFang

Vampire x Human Woman
Supernatural Modern
WIP

Requested Kinks: Breast/Nipple Play, Dub-Con, Rough, Biting, Lingerie, Scratching, Bloodplay, Footplay, Oral, Vaginal

ViperFang

Criminal x Hostage
Modern
WIP

Requested Kinks: Breast/Nipple Play, Dub-Con, Rough, Lingerie, Bondage, Footplay, Oral, Vaginal, Forced Nudity, Dirty Talking, Spanking

ViperFang

Bigfoot x Human Woman
Supernatural Modern
WIP

Requested Kink: Breast/Nipple Play, Dub-Con, Rough, Oral, Vaginal, Spanking

ViperFang

Iron Bull x Dorian Pavus
Dragon Age

WIP

Requested Kinks: Anal, Pecs/Nipple Play, Oral, Consensual, Rough, Hair Pulling, Spanking, Bondage, Dirty Talking, Foot Play, Biting, Muscle Worship,

ViperFang

ViperFang

ViperFang

ViperFang

ViperFang

ViperFang

ViperFang

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

ViperFang

ViperFang

ViperFang

ViperFang

Did a little more editing on the Dragon Age plot. I'm really really craving a Fenris story. If anyone is even remotely interested, I hope to hear from ya!

ViperFang

ViperFang

Another update. Just giving vague details to hopefully spark some interest.

ViperFang

Updated the Fenris x OC plot with:

"If you like, I would be willing to double up as a female Canon of your choice playing opposite a male OC of yours or a male Canon of your choice for this plot, forming a full party with a plot we can both make up."

ViperFang

Adding some plots, most of which are one-shots, but they can be altered to be more.

ViperFang

Updates with an adjustment on cravings. Really hoping for someone to be interested in the Abroad story (MxM pairing)

ViperFang

Tidied things up a bit, and updated my cravings and taken stories~

ViperFang

Updated my list a bit, including extra cravings, taken stories, and links.

ViperFang

Added a new pairing:

The Paladin and the Sorceress

Looking for someone to play the Paladin~ REALLY craving this one right now.

ViperFang

Craving The Hit, Defusing the Bombshell, and Going Green with Super Mutants (possibly the bad ending)

ViperFang

Reviving an old story with a bit of a craving for a bad ending.

ViperFang

Whew, it's been...ohh...roughly seven months since I've updated this thread. Went ahead and somewhat overhauled it with new stories and character pairings. Hoping to get back into the swing of things :)

ViperFang

Alrighty, I've been MIA for a looooong time now. I think I'm ready to get back into this, though I'm gonna try and ease my way into this again, so partners will be limited. I added a few pairing requests, but I'm open to new ideas as well. I'm not hugely craving anything in particular. Feel free to message me with an idea.

ViperFang

Updated with a potential plot. Really craving some Red Hood action, or possibly something with Nightwing or Killer Croc, if we wanna get freaky~;)

ViperFang

Updated with a focus on a Fallout story.

ViperFang

Brand new update including a list of cravings and pairings.

ViperFang

Monthly bump with a slight change to craving roster.

ViperFang

Returning again. It's been quite a while, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things with some short-term smut sessions.

ViperFang

Bumping. Really craving a Fallout story, a Batman story...just about any of the fandom stories right now. Still hoping for short-term smutty stories.

ViperFang

Popping in for a quick craving, hopefully something on the Dragon Age side of things. Or the Jessica Rabbit x Crash Bandicoot Crew