bondage roleplay ideas (looking for F)

Started by Dave, February 06, 2013, 02:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Here are a few ideas I had i've wanted to try out. If any of these interest you, feel free to PM me and we can work things out :)

New Apartment (One female sub, standard setting): Your character, a young female is a new tenant in an apartment building in the city. One day, she finds a hidden side staircase that leads into a basement. Inside the abandoned looking basement she finds a room designed to be what looks like a bondage dungeon. Before she can react, she finds my character, the landlord who's not pleased to have his secret discovered. The female is then tied up and helplessly used sexually by her new captor.

Insane Asylum (One female sub, standard setting):A young nurse beings a job at an asylum, hoping to study the mentally ill. The administrator however, has other plans for the attractive woman as she finds herself bound and held in the asylum against her will, declared insane. She is then trained to become the perfect sex slave for the use of my character.

Headmistress (One female dominant, stand setting): At a small, private college the mature, sexy headmistress notices a new student and decides that she wants him, calling him for a private meeting. She then seduces the boy and begins to use him as a sex toy, teaching him to obey her commands and please her at her will.