News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a statted, 'heavy exotic' game

Started by Anathanasia, January 01, 2007, 11:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anathanasia

Edit: Just a shameless bump, really.

I'd like to get something with a quick posting rate going, quite possibly one on one, but as always I'm mostly open to specifics. Everything below still applies, so please check it out and PM me if you'd like to discuss the possibilities. :)

-------------------

After a long absence from these forums I've finally returned.

I'm not too picky about specifics, just that it's a system game of some kind, preferrably one I know. In no particular order: DnD 3.5, old WoD, Star Wars d6 or d20, Cyberpunk 2020 (I do need to get the new rules, I hear they're great), MSH, Silver Age Sentinels, Jovian Chronicles, Traveller...several other old and odd games. I'm not too current, not since my RL RPing slowed down with age, but I still have a fair library and can access more (borrow, buy or pdf!). ;)

I'd also prefer smaller games, as too many players begins to really slow posting in my experience. Anything from a one-on-one to four or five players works for me, though.

Story and theme are largely open, but of course sometimes things just don't appeal (like right now, there's nothing in the HE systems that catches my eye). I don't mind coming up with a character to fit a game and setting, or if any GMs are willing I could come up with a character and they could fit her setting to her. Either way works for me!

Plot and RP should come before sex: I definately want sex in my game, including all kinds of nasty stuff like rape and even possibly forced slavery happening to my character, but not at the expense of plot and story. All the nasty situations should be avoidable, if the players/characters are smart, and preferrably be as a result of RP and story, but the sex shouldn't be an end in itself (unless it the motivator for an NPC or something, say).

Still, small sexing things up are nice all the way through. Torn clothes, odd little sexual mishaps, and sexual puzzles are all kinds of fun.

A few things are important (ie, deal breakers):
A fast posting pace: I like to post often. I prefer daily posts, as in one a day or more. I understand that's not realistic for most people, so 4-5 a week is good, but I lose interest fast if it drops to less frequently or for an extended period without warning (occasionally people get sick, or suffer sudden PC problems like HD crashes, and that's all good. Just when it happens a lot...).

Solid posts: I'm an old school MUSH elitist. I like to write interesting, detailed posts, anything from a few sentences to several paragraphs at a time, depending on what's appropriate. I've found that RP is better if everyone makes this effort, as it helps to give the GM/other players more to work with for their posts. The whole thing nosedives quickly when people start one lining, though, so one line posts are not good. For the GM this is especially important, as it's helpful if they start off giving some obvious details and answering some easy questions before the players even ask them (also saves time by cutting posts down with less back and forth about the lighting conditions, things like that).

No herm/shemales (personal squick). I mainly mention this here so no one wastes their time proposing a herm amazon nation game to me or something. ;)

I'm really not interested in freeform. Part of the reasion I'm here looking for a game is that I informed the moderator of a freeform game on RPOL that I was leaving. There wasn't any one thing, really, just a few small things (like the posting rate and the rampant one-liners) and the whacked out powerlevel of the characters. But it did all serve to remind me why I don't play freeform games; I just need more structure in my games, I just like things quantified, for one.

I know, I'm very demanding. Sue me, been playing RPGs for a rather long time (almost 25 years), and I just want to make sure I don't waste my time, and you don't waste yours. What I mean by my waste is obvious, as for yours, no one deserves a bitchy, demanding player like me by accident. I just want you to know what you'd be getting yourself into. ;)

Having said that, I believe I'm a solid roleplayer, a decent writer and I know I do great smut. If you feel you can meet my stringent requirements, I'm confident you won't regret having me as a player in your game. :)
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

cassyk001

We sound very much alike in our tastes, and I've been thinking of starting up a superhero game, so maybe you would be interested.

Check, check and check on everything you said, including the post rate, and the number of players. I was looking for a max of 4, counting me.

I want to do a Heroes Unlimited heroes game, from Palladium. You don't list that, so either I go with another, or I just do up your character, or something.

Let me know if you are interested, and which directions you would like to go, and I'll set us up.

Thanks!

Muse

Oh!  My I play?  That all sounds beautiful, and I can play at that pace most of the time, but not DM. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Swedish Steel

Damn Anathanasia, where were you when I was more active? I do love the freeform games I was in, and the players I played with, but as an old rpger I am always on the look out for a good, exciting stated game. Not sure I can commit to a game like this now though, as much as I want to. But if I did, Star Wars D20 is springing to mind. ;)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Anathanasia

Only kinda.

I have two games here and one game elsewhere, and that's pretty much a comfortable amount for the posting rate I prefer. Adding another game is conceivable, but it would have to be something that gets me right in the fetishes. Pretty unlikely, really.

Muse

Should I find the time, would anyone be intreste in a Mage: The Awakening game set, not in the normal word, but in one or a series of sexualy depraved abysal realms? 

Anathanasia

BUMP! Please see the post at the top, I'm just trying to find meself a game!  ;D