News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Just A Few Ideas!

Started by Atomic Songbird, September 08, 2009, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Songbird

Any ideas described here are ideas I currently have, but that are not being played out.  If any of these strikes your fancy, go ahead and leave a reply here or just drop me a PM and let me know what your thoughts are on the subject! :)

And of course, I'm always up for hearing other people's ideas too.  So just let me know!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

STORY IDEAS/THOUGHTS

Not in Kansas Anymore...
Inspired by my favorite series, Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon, combined with my love of history, comes this idea...Aimee's entire world is thrown upside down when she is abruptly thrown back in time by over five hundred years, and finds herself right in the middle of the Wars of the Roses in England.  A time where cousin fights cousin, and brother fights brother, and no one and nothing is sacred or safe as the houses of York and Lancaster battle for the throne.  Into this mess Aimee finds herself thrust, plucked up and rescued by the current Queen, Elizabeth Woodville, allied with the white rose of York...but her life quickly becomes even more complicated when she falls in love with a man fighting for the other side.  Fighting for the Lancaster house.  Suddenly she has more than one choice to make; which side will she choose, in order to survive, and also, in the end when she's given the chance to go home, will she even want to any more?   

The Hunter & The Hunted
Dayanara is a vampire bounty hunter.  Human born, she was nonetheless thrust into the world of the supernaturals from a young age when her own family was destroyed and she had none to take care of her save for a man who'd long ago sworn to hunt vampires.  He raised her, and trained her, but then he too was taken from her when she was barely twenty-one years old.  Since then, she has taken what he taught her, compounded it and perfected it, and now, at the age of twenty-seven, has carved out quite the reputation for herself among the vampire world.  Her services are hired by those seeking to punish the unlawful.  By the ruling powers who are struggling to control the unruly.  And, known as the Enforcer, her reputation precedes her everywhere she goes.  Except she is faced with a challenge when she is asked to bring in, dead or alive, a certain vampire that she has hunted on and off for almost three years.  A vampire she struggles not to be attracted to, but who she craves nonetheless.  And when Dayanara's loyalty is tested, her ultimatum is this: bring in the vampire in question, or be hunted herself.

Haunted
When she first came to live in the house with her family, Jennifer laughed at the notion that it was haunted as much as everyone else did.  There was no such thing as ghosts.  No such thing as spirits.  Having been away at college for two years, she figured she knew everything there was to know about the world, and had nothing to fear.  Until she started to feel the presence of something - or someone - in her room at night as she slept.  Waking up swearing she could feel fingers brushing over her skin.  Seeing strange signs that someone had been in her room; certain things that have moved slightly.  Her things disturbed in ways she couldn't remember doing herself.  And suddenly the idea of ghosts isn't so outlandish any more.  Because her ghost seems to be taking on a solid shape; that of a man.  A man with a haunted past, and an equally haunted existence now.  But one she can't seem to resist, no matter how dangerous...

Teacher's Pet
Who ever knew working for that A+ could be so...rewarding?  (Your typical teacher/student story line.  Could be the teacher doing the seducing, or the student being the one to seduce the teacher...whatever comes about through the 'plotting and scheming' process, as I like to call it.  ;) )

More To Come...

Composition Notes

Introduction Thread
"Major/Minor Chords" - My Ons-&-Offs
"The Sound of Silence" - All A&As
"Ode to the Muses" - Personal Blog

= = = = = = = = = =
I believe that while words are our tools for expressing our thoughts and dreams, it is music that reflects the colors of our very souls.

Angelty

I can do teacher's pet or the haunted