Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thirteenhearts

Look, I'm sorry I got carried away with the whip.  But you didn't have to have me arrested again!

Batsose

You won't let me motor boat those boobs, ever,  Why smash them up like that if you don't want me to do that!  It is over!
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

thirteenhearts

Your hair is longer than mine!  I can't have that!

asmodai510

I'm sorry babe, but not having a head, kinda a deal breaker.

thirteenhearts

*gasp*

Well, not having a body sure doesn't help!

abandoneddolly

thirteenhearts

I've heard he's had LOTS of you!  You cheater!  We're done! Pack your crap!

asmodai510

you won't let me pack your crap... we're done!  :o

thirteenhearts

Well maybe if you didn't spend all your time at the Lusty Lady I might show you some more attention!

abandoneddolly

YOu cut off my wings you bitch....and you wont bandaid my bobos

thirteenhearts

You didn't even ask!  Drama queen!

abandoneddolly

thirteenhearts

Because you made me go to Applebee's ALONE!!

abandoneddolly

and that meritted mutalating me in my sleep. I work weird hours ok, if you can fit into my work and sleeo schedual we can't go out

thirteenhearts

Sorry but I can't stand the thought of men shoving dollar bills in your g-string.  We're over!  (oh, can I get a few bucks before I go?)

Michael Corvus

I'm sorry, but I just can't be with someone who'd rather spend all her time with a tentacle thingymummy.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

thirteenhearts

You're licking her p...... right in front of me! Get out of my house!

ArtemisHighmore

I'm sorry, I just don't think things are going to work out. I am too free spirited for you.

Autumn52

Artemis you are too much man for me I am wore out you and I have to end this now so I can get some sleep......... :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Michael Corvus

Xandi, I'm sorry hun. I just can't go on seeing someone who always has a samurai sword with them. It's a bit ... scary for me.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Amelita

You just won't stop licking! I need sleep you know. Food, water, work... There are other things in life than a tongue and a p...

We're over.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Drannie

*smokes his cigar and eyes her* You are great but...*rolls his eyes* This wont work.

Treena

I am sorry but your twin brother is way better in bed and you cousin well he is better then the both of you put together. Sorry I am leaving you for him, bye.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

terror night

I'm sorry Treena but you're just...too...cute...and you keep insisting on no bondage. I can't take it anymore! Either embrace the restraints or we're through!

thirteenhearts

You're always out digging in the backyard in the middle of the night!  I was ok with all the ropes and plastic tarps you insist on carrying around in the car but this is too much!