Project X roleplay - looking for F & M

Started by RedEve, April 29, 2012, 03:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Just dipping my toe in the water to see if there is some interest in doing a Project X game. The idea is to document the events that happen at one party over the course of an increasingly crazy night.
Of course there would be lots of R-rated activities going on all over and around the house. ;)

'Project X' Trailer HD

Just as with Project X, it starts out as a high-schooler's birthday party, but it quickly evolves past that, so basically characters of all ages and backgrounds can be accepted.

If you are interested, please feel free to leave behind a CS, or if you prefer, just PM me one. :)

CS template:
[float=right][img width=600 padding=15]insert your image URL here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

I don't want this to be a complete copy of the movie, but it would be nice if we kept the core concept, which is that three social outcasts are throwing this party.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

My own character:

Name: Alexis Dewinter
Background: Alexis is a high school senior and the bitch queen of the popular girl clique. The majority of her male classmates lust after her, the female half either fears or loathes her (though some manage both). Even amongst her own little elite group, there is jealousy about her status as the queen bee. Her father is a senior partner in a well-known law-firm, which means her and her siblings (two younger twin brothers) have lived a privileged life and Alexis never holds back in showing her disdain at those less fortunate. Even though Alexis is very much sexually liberated, not half of the stories that go around about her are true, but that is the fate of someone of her status. Even though she isn't the nicest person on the best of days, she does get invited to all the best parties, just because her presence gives the soirée a certain cachet.

RedEve

Instead of at home, this party will be held at one of the characters uncle's Grecian-style villa. It would currently be empty as the uncle and aunt are on a six-month cruise around the world.

Exterior + pool

One of the downstairs lounge areas

One of the bedrooms

Of course, by the end of the night, the place will be totally trashed. ;)

BigBuckBob

Name: Mikey Astin
Background: Mike is not popular. He is almost never at any parties, he didn't have much of a presence in school, he went on a grand total of four dates in the last four years. And he didn't mind any of that. He had a handful of good friends, enjoyed his hobbies, and was able to pass classes without trying too hard. High school was easy. Plus, if he didn't try too hard, if he failed at something he could convince himself he would have succeeded if he had tried harder. He decided he should put this theory to the test. He had a failed party last summer and was determined to prove he had what it took to throw an epic one. Step one, volunteer to water the plants at his uncle's villa.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

RedEve

It's going to be a pretty dull party with just three PCs...  :P

Harmony

I would be interested although never saw the film , I think I got the general idea of the show.
my girl would be as follows:
Brandy Rain
17 senior
Brady is not unpopular nor popular she has
always preferred to be almost unseen or noticed. Until this year
she seemed to blossom and the popular crowd started pulling
her into their world. She is inexperienced in any sexual fashion
and also unsure of her sexual orientation at this point. She finds
herself attracted to both females and males alike.                                                       

RedEve

Well, for those of you unfamiliar with the film, it's pretty basic as a set-up. A few social outcasts decide to throw an epic house party in the hope of attracting the attention of some of the hottest and most popular girls at their school. Unfortunately, it escalates to a point of no return and their party leaves the entire neighborhood trashed.

MrDisclosure

Quote from: RedEve on April 30, 2012, 08:22:03 AM
Well, for those of you unfamiliar with the film, it's pretty basic as a set-up. A few social outcasts decide to throw an epic house party in the hope of attracting the attention of some of the hottest and most popular girls at their school. Unfortunately, it escalates to a point of no return and their party leaves the entire neighborhood trashed.

That sounds very tempting, Eve, and I wish this will progress... however, experience has taught me that this might be too much expectation.... many group RPs here fail, and the likelihood for a play to fail rises with the amount of involved players.

Count on me to be the last leaving the play - just stating my concern.
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

MagicalPen

MrDisclosure, you are quite pessimistic. There are plenty of Group Games that are thriving on E. I am involved in a few myself.

RedEve - color me interested, though it looks like we need more female characters to even things up.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

RedEve

Well... It looks like we're in balance in terms of the male vs. female ratio?

MagicalPen

2 and 2 right now, but if I sign up it throws it off.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sarah Morgan

Color me interested too, although I'm not sure what the point of this is quite yet, other than simply having a big party and seeing what happens.  Or is that the general idea?  I'll sign up if you do, MP.  :)

How many others are you looking for, just out of curiosity?

MagicalPen

I don't know if I want to go with a Geek-with-surprise-in-pants, or Mr. Macho Jock.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on April 30, 2012, 04:34:45 PM
Color me interested too, although I'm not sure what the point of this is quite yet, other than simply having a big party and seeing what happens. 

That is the entire point of is. Lots of drinking, nudity, sex and general debauchery. :D

As for the amount of PCs I'd like... somewhere in the 6-8 range. We can add NPCs to fill out the cast if needed.

Google

Interested on my end, maybe a college student who ends up crashing it with friends for the cheap booze
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

RedEve

Quote from: Google on May 01, 2012, 05:13:30 AM
Interested on my end, maybe a college student who ends up crashing it with friends for the cheap booze
Works for me, as I said, this doesn't need to be limited to HS students alone. :)

Google

Name
Johnathan Krane
Age23
Background A student in his final year in college and preparing to head off to law School Johnathan has recently gone through a rather nasty and public break up after pictures of his ex blowing another guy ended up plastered all over the school. After that he has started to drink and party quite a bit more in order to enjoy the little amount of time that he has in college before he has to be serious. After hearing about a party not to far away through the magic of social media he had decided to crash it, even if its being thrown by High School students it should be a place to get drunk and find plenty of barely legal tail to enjoy.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

RedEve

Okay, if we get another female player I would be ready to start this game, we can add another couple of players after the IC is up.

But we are still lacking someone who throw the party. It's not a disaster if no one volunteers, we can just have some NPC be the host.

BigBuckBob

I could alter my back story  bit to fit with being host, I just wasn't sure if you had any plans on that end.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Bloody Rose

Bloody Rose

Name: Mika Mitsune
Background: Student of Law in the local university, Mika has always been a fun girl that knows what she wants and how to get it. She is the type of girl that does not stand down for anything and fights for what she thinks it's hers, either is a woman or a man. She can have a very dominating personality or a very submissive one depending on how is her partner. She is single and currently has a apartment near the campus. Her parents aren't rich but they aren't poor either so they are happy paying her bills and giving her money each week while she finds a job.

RedEve

Quote from: BigBuckBob on May 01, 2012, 09:50:22 PM
I could alter my back story  bit to fit with being host, I just wasn't sure if you had any plans on that end.

Please do, your character seems like a good fit for the host. :)

Monica Lawson

Name:Erica Morgan
Background:Erica is a popular girl that isn't taken to be very smart, but in reality, her grades are better than most and she is extremely intelligent; she has to dumb herself down to fir the stereotype of the blonde cheerleader, but her real self sometimes comes out. She is a Senior and even though everyone thinks she's a whore that's slept with all of the football team, she actually hasn't slept with any of the football players, but she has had her share of sexual escapades. Recently, she had gotten into swinging for the home team, i.e., being with women and is generally a lesbian. She was raised by a wealthy couple, but used their money to corrupt herself and her innocence, all while they supplied her with everything she needed, leaving her to live what most would consider a dream. Her reason for coming to the party? Well, she is hardly the person to turn down a party invitation, but she is hoping to have fun and quickly turn things into a real party with a certain someone, or someones. ;]

Google

Humbugearthquake

Seem to be a guy/girl ratio in favor of the girls so i'll hop in with a character!

Name: Chris Mannan
Background: Chris is a collage drop-out working as a mechanic at his fathers car-shop. He has no real direction in life but is still a very charming and nice guy. He's also not the kind of guy to say no to a party. Chris is a very easy going and open guy who's not afraid to try something new. Although he can seem shy and sometimes a bit too laid-back he can turn on his charm and be very persuasive. All in all, Chris is a fun guy with few limits, socially and sexually.