High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 01:48:55 AM
(So this wouldnt be the first time Naoko meets then?)

(I have no idea. Lol.)

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 07, 2012, 01:51:51 AM
(Haha, yeah, I figured as much. Or we could say Naoko's family is her exchange student family lol Up to you.)

She looked around, she was curious to really meet the others, but she couldn't bring herself to say much, let alone to do more than sit down by the poolside.

(I like the host family thing.)

Hina smiled at Evie an whispered to her. "It's okay. They're very friendly, I promise."

Gavlois

Naoko, seeing Evie, greets her. "Hello Miss Volkov. I didn't see you here earlier. Did you just get here?" (I was here and left already)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Ok.) Hina looks curious. "Oh? You two know each other?"

LynxKitten

Evie smiled at Hina's reassurance, and her smile grew upon seeing Naoko, "I, um, yes. I got lost on the way here... the, um, the G, P, S took me to the wrong place." She looked around and bit her lip nervously, "Did I arrive much too late, Naoko?" At Hina's question, she tried do shake off her anxiety and nodded, "His family is hosting me while I'm here. It is very kind of him."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled. "Yeah, those GPSes can be a pain." Hina gives Evie her phone number. "Next time you get lost, give me a call, ok?"

Gavlois

(Remember how I left during the convo between Hina and Sieg?)

"Ahh Miss Soujin. Yes, Miss Volkov here is an exchange student under the care of my family. My sister Yukie had gone to Romania and is now under the care of the Volkov family." He looks around the room. "I left earlier but I think I dropped my keys here." Naoko added, looking down embarrassingly.

Naoko laughs. "Well you certainly arrived after i left. However, since you are here now, it would be rude of me to depart again, so I think I'll stay until Miss Volkov goes home. I don't feel comfortable having her walk home alone at night."
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeline smiled and programmed the number into her phone, "Thank you, very much Miss Hina." She looked to Naoko and frowned slightly, "I, I'd hate to be a burden."

Queen Elsa

"If you would like, me and Sig could walk her home. It'll be a good chance to get to know her." Hina smiled.

Gavlois

"Oh no I couldn't do that. Besides, you and Mr. Van Droon have plans tonight as well." He looked around the pool area, and caught a glimpse of something shiny on the floor. It was, of course, the keys he dropped when he changed.

"Umm no, Miss Volkov, don't be like that. I uh, didn't have anything important to do tonight. It can wait."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles. "It's no trouble at all. I promise."

LynxKitten

Evie smiled at them both and tilted her head, "It is a swimming party, no?" She slipped off her sun dress and folded it into her purse before holding her hands out to the two of them. "Join me, please?"

Queen Elsa

Hina's eyes widened at the sight of Evie in her bathing suit and she blushed deeply. "S-Sure..."

Gavlois

Seeing Evie's form in her bathing suit helped Naoko make up his mind. "No it's alright Miss Soujin. I can stay for the night. Thanks for the offer though."

Rather unsure about Evie's offer, he replied, "Umm are you alright with me here Miss Volkov? If I m-make you uncomfortable I can j-just stay on the deck chairs."
O/O

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and looked at the others "come on man, let's just do it, besides, the later we are for dinner, the less time we'll have to spend with that freakshow I call a family" Sieg watched the two girls and smiled, being content with watching from the side

Gavlois

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 02:19:24 AM
Sieg smiled and looked at the others "come on man, let's just do it, besides, the later we are for dinner, the less time we'll have to spend with that freakshow I call a family" Sieg watched the two girls and smiled, being content with watching from the side

(Was that directed at Naoko or did I misinterpret?)
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 07, 2012, 02:16:01 AM
Hina's eyes widened at the sight of Evie in her bathing suit and she blushed deeply. "S-Sure..."

A soft giggle came from Evie's lips as she took hold of Hina's hand and smiled, looking to Naoko as he spoke. "No, no, you come too." she said, as if she'd completely made up her mind, and she took his hand as well. She took a few steps backwards, pulling them towards the edge of the pool. "The water is... how you say... um, cold?" she asked with a tilted head.

Turning towards Sieg, her eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "A freakshow?"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 07, 2012, 02:21:49 AM
A soft giggle came from Evie's lips as she took hold of Hina's hand and smiled, looking to Naoko as he spoke. "No, no, you come too." she said, as if she'd completely made up her mind, and she took his hand as well. She took a few steps backwards, pulling them towards the edge of the pool. "The water is... how you say... um, cold?" she asked with a tilted head.

Turning towards Sieg, her eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "A freakshow?"

Hina giggles. "Yes, a little. And his family is a bit... Strange."

RadiantMind

He smiled and rose to his feet again, looking down at the girls

LynxKitten

Evie smiles and nods, "Cold is good." She dipped a foot in and stepped a couple steps in, the water coming up to her knees. She looked back to Hina and Naoko, "It is not cold, it feels good." She reassured them that it was a good temperature by diving in the rest of the way, popping up for a breath several feet away. "You wish to join us?" she called to Sieg with a smile.

Gavlois

Replying to Sieg, he said, "Alright you can walk home with us later. Besides, umm, you'll need to know where I live for my upcoming birthday right?" He said with a hopeful smile.

Jumping a little from the soft touch of Evie's hand, he blushed and complied, silently sliding into the water. "Yes the water is a little cold, but you'll get used to it really fast."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina's face turned red when he saw Evie smile at Sig. It made Hina feel very confused. 'What?... What is this feeling?...' she thought to herself.

RadiantMind

He shrugged and smiled "Why not" before running forward, diving back into the water "It's actually rather nice" He said with a caring smile, looking up at Hina "coming sweetie?" he asked with a chuckle

Gavlois

Noticing how red Hina's face was, he looked intently at her face before asking, "Miss Soujin? Is something the matter?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeline ran her fingers through her hair and took out the band that held her ponytail back, thinking it to be a bit pointless since she was in the water. She turned to Naoko and giggled, "It is not cold, Naoko. You need to work in fields like I did, get tougher skin!" She teased him, her smile never leaving her face.

Queen Elsa

"Ummm... I think I'll just sit this one out..." she said as she shifted uncomfortably because of this foreign feeling.

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 02:32:37 AM
Noticing how red Hina's face was, he looked intently at her face before asking, "Miss Soujin? Is something the matter?"

"No... No, I'm fine..." she said, unsure.