Introduction boards

Started by antech, February 17, 2012, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antech

I think this was the place for suggestions, but if I'm in the wrong place please move me until I'm where I need to be =)

Now, I'm new to RP and I'd like to try both system and more free-form RPs, but the only thread I found where someone seemed to be offering introductions to system games was exceptionally confusing.

So I was wondering if we could have a board or a sub-board for requesting lessons in system RP? That way the people who are available and of the disposition to teach can come and collect us instead of having new people joining and others volunteering to teach in the same thread. Anyone wanting lessons or intro games in a particular system can just say so and get invited by GMs running that system; and people who want to learn any can make it known that they want to learn.

If something like this already exists then could you point me that way please? =)

O/O - - - - - Requests

Sorry if my replies are coming slowly for the next week or so - I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP though.

Caeli

We have a new GM's Corner; it sounds like it would be an appropriate place for such a request. :-) You can make a post in the Lounge asking about creating such a tutorial/teaching thread, or PM alxnjsh to work out how best to reach out to the community for an introductory game.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

antech

Thank you - it was the GM lounge that led me to the confusing thread, but I'll get on to axlnjsh =)

Thanks again
O/O - - - - - Requests

Sorry if my replies are coming slowly for the next week or so - I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP though.