News:

Main Menu

What's good?

Started by ShrowdedPoet, May 05, 2009, 08:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

So I'm just sitting at home in a piss poor mood when out of nowhere I get a random text message that says, "What's good?"  The gears start turning. . .

What's good?
A nice strong screwdriver. 
You know, I want a little orange juice with my vodka.  I'd like to be able to taste the burn.  Feel it consume me.  Gag as it goes down.  Feel my head get lighter with every drink.  Swim in the rubbing alcohol smell.  Just a tiny bit of acid to burn my lips.  Glaze my eyes and daze my mind. 

What's good?
A raging metal concert.
The louder the better.  Atmosphere heavy with angry emotion.  Let it course through me.  Carry me away.  A nice tight mosh pit.  Violence swinging through the crowd.  Ears ringing, throat raw from screaming.  Feel the angry shiver of violent sexual urges course through my body all the way down to my toes.  Make the music louder.  Rock it harder.  Wake up the next day hurting all over, ears ringing, head throbbing.

What's good?
Pouring rain.
Soaking me to the bone.  Warm and cold at the same time.  Running down my body.  Nipples hardening, mind rushing.  Free in the wind and the rain.  The smell, the beautiful smell.  Better than a good hot shower.  Better than a good hard fuck.  I'd like to die in the rain.  Nature running to meet me as I breathe my last breath, wet, and cold, and happy.

What's good?
The smell of someone smoking a mentholated cigarette.
I'd never admit it to anyone but you.  That smell sending wild pictures of naked red heads pulling deeply on a cigarette after a good long ride.  It make my insides burn and yearn.  I feel things clicking inside of me.  And almost, just almost, I'm tempted to take a drag myself. Almost.

What's good?
A long hard cry.  Wailing and screaming and sobbing.  Let it all loose.  Tell the world you hate it and love it, push it away only to pull it close.  Kick and Scream and FEEL!  Emotions raw and untamed flowing from the heart and soul.  Eyes left red and puffy, mind left numb, heart set free.

What's good?
A gentle breeze.  Slightly stirring a strand of hair.  Dancing across skin.  Kissing your cheek, caressing your face.  Gently nudging you.  Begging you to speak with it.  Sing with it.  Dance with it.  Run with it.  Lonely and soft begging for your friendship.  Always leaving a smile on your lips.

What's good?

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

DeadlyXRave

hey get on chat and pm plz its Zelrock from PW