Big on story line - light NC - M needed

Started by tina00, November 11, 2013, 09:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tina00

Tessa comes from a family with a long tradition of selling their women to royalty when the women turn 16.  At 19, Tessa has been auctioned off three times already in her short life as her previous owners grow tired with her disobedience and give her up short after buying her.  Enduring endless torture to force her to submit and bringing embarrassment down on her family, Tessa refuses to be the perfect serving girl they all expect her to be.  Her sharp tongue and disobedient nature are tested when she is sold to a bachelor prince who has made a reputation for himself using and abusing his 'property'.  Known by everyone for his cruelty and compassionless nature, he tries his hardest to be equally if not worse on her, considering her constant disobedience and defiance towards him (something he is not used to). But after some time, he finds himself feeling differently towards her...for the first time ever. 

Some fantasy stuff might be OK - wizards, witches, vampires?

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O