Opposites attract | Dystopian universe | M looking for F

Started by bumpyride, September 09, 2016, 03:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumpyride

So now, i'm really craving for this.

The world is divided in two physical halves. The population number is identical on both sides. To each individual on one side there is another linked to it on the other side.

The upper side of the planet is inhabited by the upper class ones. These ones are the privileged ones, as they don't feel pain - everything related to pain is felt by the other one. Both sides equally feel pleasure, however.

The lower half of the planet is inhabited by the lowlies - these are people that get to feel the pain and misery two-fold - for both them and their linked partner. As stated above, pleasure goes both ways equally.

The rules of pairing are of opposite sex - one male paired to one female.
I will play a male character on the lower half of the planet, while the ideal partner will take the role of a female on the upper side.

To those interested : please drop me a PM with ideas you have and we can expand to see where this takes us.

I would like this to be a developing story and as such, the smut should be story driven, not driving the story itself, as that tends to get old quick. Also, the smut posibilities are of somewhat intriguing nature, since both characters would be able to feel the other's pleasure, it would also mean that they could feel and experience the other's orgasm.
Turning air into CO2 takes a long practice!

bumpyride

bumpyride