「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Saphir

Happy New Year, peeps. I will be try to catch Brazen on AIM today so we can discuss a few more thangs and then I will start working on an opening post just to kick things off. I know yall are anxious. At the latest, the game will prolly appear on Saturday after I've watched the final act of the Dark Kingdom Arc in Sailor Moon Crystal.

Katra Alexion

Big news! Its been confirms that there will be a second season of Sailor Moon Crystal covering the Black Moon Arc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sailor_Moon_Crystal_episodes#Season_2:_Black_Moon_Arc_.282015.29

They better bring back the Shitennou!!!!!!!!!!! I need Venus x Kunzite love!!!!

DarkNevaeh

Wow has it been awhile since ive been on here...

HELLO GUYS!!!!!

So, Master Storytellers...someone has brought me back from the abyss and I understand there is need of some more....eeeeeeevil.  In the last Sailor Moong ame, I ahd a couple of PC's that never really got a chance to get off the ground, Alexandrite and the Uranus Knight.  What are the possibilities of my bringing those over here...or at least the general?

Dorian Grandale

Greetings, fellow players.

I have been watching carefully, and can now say, I have my own entry for the game, and here it is. And before anyone says anything, yes, he's a reworked chara from the previous game. A bad guy, if I remember..

Name: Gabriel Apostolos

Blood Type: O positive (O+)

Nationality: Grecian

Height: 6'5

Weight: 235 lbs

Physical Appearance:

He's been called many things. Sex God. Dreamboat. Annoyance. And in quite a few instances, Satan. It is all the same to him, as it means, the ladies are watching..

Long brilliant blue hair and equally blue eyes are offset nicely by the light natural tan of his skin which certainly seem to draw the ladies attention. Physically, he is lean and built with well defined compact muscles that are equally honed for agility and strength. Gabriel knows the considerable appeal he has to the fairer sex and isn't afraid to use it. To achieve this, he takes meticulous care in his grooming to the point of appearing metrosexual. He typically dresses in either t-shirts or wife-beaters under a long sleeved button down and black trench coat, dark jeans a pair of doc martens complete the look but can spruce up in a suit when the occasion calls for it. 

Hobbies: Photography, drawing, swimming, racing (motorcycle), sparring, and his favorite: teasing Tresea.

Likes: Women, sex, sport cars and bikes, in that precise order.

Dislikes: Pretentious people and those that use their power over others to abuse, harass and oppress. He despises bullies most of all.

Favorite Food: Consummate meat lover, tea, Chocolate

Least Favorite Food: Extremely spicy food, pickles and insect related delicacies.

Favorite Subject: History and Classical Literature

Least Favorite Subject: None, though Home Economics was more of a means to an end..

Personality: Gabriel appears to be aloof and disinterested but is supremely confident in himself and his skills, to the point of being arrogant and cocky; to which those that have seen him in action cannot deny. It is not pretentiousness if it is true, he would say. He can be very amicable and easygoing one instant, and be just as aggressively competitive, catty and ruthless the next. He is easily the best friend you will ever have or the worst enemy you could ever make. He is quite capable (and willing) of holding a grudge and has a long memory for slights and misconducts done in his presence. He was raised with certain old world and modern values and manners that he holds close to his heart, particularly when interacting with the fairer sex, but never mistake his chivalry for weakness. He is the quintessential alpha male, secure in his masculinity and dominance. And while he will never bring his considerable strength to bear on a woman in a harmful way, he has other, far more effective means of dealing with troublesome females. And far more enjoyable, to boot.

He knows and understands his appeal to women, and isn't afraid to use it to his advantage when called for, but he will never push or force a woman who is unwilling, secure in himself to accept such rejection. You could call him a player and you wouldn't be entirely wrong. He loves the ladies in all their various forms and ages and never misses an opportunity to flirt. However he is not in it to count the notches on his bedposts, or to find some kind of lasting or meaningful relationship, since he is already committed to someone. Which is something that he is extremely upfront about from the start, in any interaction. But until his chosen is ready to accept and acknowledge him and his suit, he is free to indulge as he wishes. And indulge, he will. There is a softer, more sensitive and pensive side to Gabriel that only a chosen few can see, and he is fiercely protective of those few and possessive of one in particular. He is steadfast and loyal to fault, once his trust has been earned. But break that trust, or harm someone under his care, and death will be the least of your worries.

Background: Gabriel is the only son of Demitri Apostolos, a wealthy entrepreneur. His mother, Alyssa had died due to complications during childbirth, something which Gabriel is grateful his father never held against him. Bereft of a mother Gabriel's only feminine influence is his matronly grandmother who was just as quick to give him a resounding smack as she was to dote on him. Life carried on as it willed, Gabriel grew, secure in the loving affection of his grandmother and father. As a child Gabriel was very precocious much to his father's delight and grandmother's dismay, who constantly bemoaned (but was secretly amused) the fact that Gabriel was just like his father - forever being reprimanded for using cheeky flirtations with the female help, getting out trouble with teachers and conning some extra dessert from the family's cook. Being born to considerable wealth did not mean that Gabriel was spoiled by it. Something that Demitri and his mother took careful care to hammer in him some level of humility, common sense and discipline so that he would not succumb to the same pitfalls and vices that earned many of his contemporaries front page coverage on the tabloids.

As a child, Gabriel had always been a restless sort, engaging in physical activities such as gymnastics, martial arts and learning swordsmanship, helped to curb his nervous energy. It was when Demitri's business partners and honorary brothers (and his uncles by extension), Aethon Katsaros and Yamashita Itachi came to spend the summer with them, at their villa in Athens bringing their wives and children with them, that something momentous happened. The moment Gabriel laid eyes on little shy Tresea hiding behind her mother's skirts, he became instantly smitten. He strode forward, and bowed deeply, proclaiming himself to be her knight and protector, which drew a gasp and a curtsy from the dainty girl, much to surprise and amusement of the grown-ups around them. Over the course of the summer the two grew to be thick as thieves, taking care to include her in the games of the older children. After the events of that summer, he remained in contact, which was made easier with the conspiring help of his uncles, as well as auntie. However events in his own life caused him to drift away, between college, travel and the odd artistic tangent or two. Now, with his major courses complete, he finds more time to track his self-appointed charge. Returning to Japan for some special courses, he now finds himself in a perfect situation to observe her.. and maybe, figure her out once and for all..

Skills:

- Blade Master: Ever the perfectionist, Gabriel has always been a prodigy of the blade, besting no less than three of his teachers, much to their stunned surprise..

- Enhanced Combat Reflexes: Trained in a mixture of various schools of marital arts Gabriel has blended them into his own unique style. And with years of experience and practice he is has garnered, he is considerably more skillful than most normal opponents.

- Racer: Having natural lightning reflexes allows Gabriel to indulge in his need for speed and stunts with his motorcycles anywhere, anytime.

- Multitasking: Gabriel is quiet adept at doing a number of things at a time without losing any real focus. This also carries over a to combat as a heighten sense of combat awareness.

Knight Form

Senshi/Knight Identity: Saturn Knight

Equipment/Weapons:

Kurai Maroboshi Yaiba: A beautiful Katana forged and wrought out of a piece of Saturn's core itself.

Attacks:

- Phantom Edge: Gabriel slashes out with his katana creating a powerful arc of brilliant blue energy that attacks his targets from a distant, up close he can use it to knock opponent back.

- Pulsar Backlash: Taking a deliberate hit from an energy attack, Gabriel can absorb it and send a darker, stronger version of that attack right back at his opponent(s).

- Dark Matter Field: Offensive/Defensive: Creates a translucent shadowy dome,  that can either be around himself, for protection from most magical effects, or can be used trap his enemies and used to weaken them by siphoning off their energy. This is not a drain, he does not gain the energy himself

- Starfall: Standing, Gabriel lifts a hand to the havens where pinpoints of bright light appear in the sky above his hand. Calling out the attack he brings the raised arm down in a slashing motion he hurls the miniature meteorites down upon his foes. Ideal for groups of weaker opponents or can be devastating for a single target (can do serious damage but cannot kill unless he desires it)

- Auric Perception:  Gabriel was born with the unique gift to be able to sense/assess, identify and generally locate energy signatures, the higher the better. In the way that the original Mars could use the sacred fires to read events, Gabriel's ability allows him to read people.. The first time he felt the proximity of another like him was the day he first met Tresea when her own energies resonated so naturally with his own.

Weaknesses:

- Has a strict, if warped, sense of honor
- Will never harm an innocent (particularly children)
- Will never kill a woman or overly harm one unless it absolutely necessary
- His loyalty is absolute unless it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ones that he serves has passed the point of no return.

--
Turn Ons & Offs:

Ons: Beautiful women, submissive women, Seduction, dominance play (likes them a bit feisty), Rough and short sex or long and intense sex is fine by him. Light to mild bondage(giving and occasionally receiving), Masochist (receiving and within reason).

Offs: Tentacles (resents appendages that aren't his own pleasing the ladies), Gold Diggers (Really? You just want money? You could have just asked..), Boredom.(A bored Apostolos, is a dangerous Apostolos..)

Theme Song:
To be Determined.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Katra Alexion

Saphir

ALRIGHT, this weekend has been a flake and I'm starting to get a cold. Regardless, I'll see when I get time tomorrow after work if I can try to update the accepted list.

In the mean time here is the charrie sheet for Generals:

[b]Civilian Name:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b] (what they do in which branch of the Blood Moon's corporation)

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Physical Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]General Identity:[/b] (Mineral/Precious Stone names please)

[b]Weapon/Equipment:[/b]

[b]Attacks:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Ons & Offs: [/b]

[b]Theme Song:[/b]

And to note, I didn't put background in the sign-up because who they are is kinda spoilerish to those players not in the circle of evil. Direct any questions you may have to my inbox, I will try to answer them tomorrow. For now I'm gonna pop some alka seltzers and crawl in bed. V_V

SweetSerenade

Wait....do two of the guys have the same appearance? 0.o I'm confused

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Katra Alexion

If you are referring to the previous Sailor Moon game that Brazen ran, then yes - that is the picture that I used for Azurite. But since my hubby was gracious enough to come play with us I suggested he recycle the the character pic and make him a good guy instead of the villian. Also, I thought the guy was really hot!

MiraMirror

No no, I think Angie's character has the same picture...not sure.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Angie

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on January 05, 2015, 12:23:53 AM
No no, I think Angie's character has the same picture...not sure.

They are nowhere near the same, my guy has shorter hair and a dress shirt on, and is not standing next to his motorcycle.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

MiraMirror

Must've been a different one...My mistake. Q_Q
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Karasu

BTW, Meet Tanzanite ;)

Civilian Name: Koto Hissuga

Occupation: Entertainment at events, and Public Relations otherwise, has been called upon to act like a distracting secretary on occasions when his particular talents are needed

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 124lbs
Physical Appearance: Pale skin and shoulder length dark blue hair, with eyes that resemble his namesake. His build is a more average, and this partially lets him seemingly blend in with his surroundings.

When not called to wear otherwise, Koto will dress in a casual style that reflects his eyes and hair, or something music related..

Personality: It's a bit hard to place his true personality, the reason for this is that Koto likes to keep people guessing as to his true intentions. most times, he gives off the vibe of a quiet loner who likes to play his harp or lyre.
To get what he wants, he has been known to prey on whatever weakness he can find out
from his target. His music though, gets others to open up to him, while some have jokingly expressed an "Almost hypnotic quality" to his music, this is most times given from females, and he'll flirt back and never give a true answer.

Skills:  Quite good at subterfuge and infiltration (means he can get behind enemy lines, and find out plans without them suspecting a thing)
Great at Music of the Lyre, Flute, and voice varieties

General Identity: Tanzanite

Weapon/Equipment: Lyre , Dagger, black Choker with Tanzanite broach

Attacks:
(Flute or voice) Sanji no yousei (3 o'clock Fairy): This particular song is hypnotic in nature, hypnotizing his enemies into doing his bidding for a while
(Lyre, Flute) Song of the Lion, For allies, this makes them feel buffed up, For enemies however, this tends to make them feel intimidated, when the image of a large lion comes barreling towards them
(Voice only) Sonic Scream, He calls out in a loud voice, similar to Sailor Moon's old sonic attack from Ep, 1) (only with no crying)
(Lyre only) Icy wave, when he plays this song, the small area around him gets colder and colder, Icy crystals spring up from the ground to try and stab the opponents before the thing vanishes (Short song)

Weaknesses: While he is flirtatious and his music is hypnotic, without his Lyre and flute he has nothing to play but his voice, which is much less hypnotic, also disabling his voice entirely will end his main method of attack

Ons & Offs: Ons:(receiving) Rape, Seduction, Force, BDSM, Oral, Anal, whips, Tentacle play! (Giving) All types of Penetration, Force, whips, Toy play, Seduction, pseudo-rape (fake, rape), Tentacle play! (And other things that his partner at the time likes, so long as not on my off list)
Offs: Heavy Blood, Gore, Vore

Theme Song: [need to find this..]

Angie

Yes, because it's not like we wanna keep anything about our villains secret...

I kid man, he looks pretty cool. Villainous Bard, he should be pretty fun.

Karasu

in basic, yes he is a villain bard XD Besides, look at dem eyes.. can you relaly say no to that when he's serenading you with sweet tunes? ;)

SweetSerenade

That'll be an interesting one to pit against Kogane, even civilian wise...lol

DarkNevaeh

Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting magic or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by bringing together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.

Angie

So...wait...who's side are you on?!

SweetSerenade

The millennial family is not part of this version of the game. Saphir asked that anyone interested in a General character pm him about it. There is more to them for this game, and it can be a bit of spoilers to talk about them out loud.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on January 05, 2015, 09:26:00 AM
Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting magic or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by bringing together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.

Hey Neveah :) welcome back.   

This new game has nothing to do with the millenia so please look over what's been pitched, make the appropriate changes, and follow the format Saphir has provided above. 

Thanks!
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

Whoops!  Sorry.  Let me work on that...

Saphir

Giving Angie and Katra two general slots since they already have main characters for stability on the Evil side, soooo that leaves 3 slots to be filled.

Also changed the topic to reflect that we need a Sailor Jupiter because I really want one to start but you know what, if no one submits an app for her by saturday, fuck it, I'm starting the game cause I'm ready and hyped for this too.

Angie

Seriously, why does it seem no one wants to be Sailor Jupiter? It's like everyone is going for every role EXCEPT that one-is it cursed or something?

SweetSerenade

I would... but I already have enough on my plate... plus Jupiter isn't my specialty XD

Karasu