To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladimir valentine

Quote from: Silk on January 28, 2013, 05:31:18 AM
question is, how did you not se it
"We'll I was admiring myself in a hand mirror when the giant letters just appeared out of nowhere."

(Anastasia would certainly be looking for the mana pool in the roots, however she is a little....preoccupied. She's very vain and scatterbrained, but she would be great at navigating and manipulating the terrain.)

ZanaLyrander

^_^ Krathen may be an evil son of a bitch, but I have to admire him for his ability to multi-task. The man knows how to balance his job and his sex life, which are frequently one and the same.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Vladimir valentine

:o I do believe that level of multitasking deserves a reward.

ZanaLyrander

Uh, am I the only one who is seeing something weird in the forum? It seems like one of my posts just got deleted, and another is double posted somehow.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

ZanaLyrander

huh. Well I fixed it. Not sure what happened there.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

And yup.  Mortals are going to lose this one too.  *shrug*  Oh well.  Not much can be done about it now.

Though when Alexa finds out what happened, she's going to be disappointed in Feena.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 07:20:09 PM
And yup.  Mortals are going to lose this one too.  *shrug*  Oh well.  Not much can be done about it now.

Though when Alexa finds out what happened, she's going to be disappointed in Feena.
Yeah... Feena is probably going to take some heat for this... :-[
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

I promise her new pet will make it throughly worth her while.....over and over and over  .  Every day.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 28, 2013, 07:26:13 PM
I promise her new pet will make it throughly worth her while.....over and over and over  .  Every day.
I'm sure she will. That's kind of what I'm worried about.
My RP Ideas

Vladimir valentine

I'm debating on how Anastasia is going to react to all this power. I'm also wondering what is going to happen to the oracle.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on January 28, 2013, 07:38:14 PM
I'm debating on how Anastasia is going to react to all this power. I'm also wondering what is going to happen to the oracle.
Just remember, it increase the scale of one of your powers for one use. So you could probably either cause an entire section of the forest to attack the enemy army or raise an army of undead.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

As for what is going to happen to Hara, let's just say it has something to do with the only one of Krathen's powers that he hasn't really used yet. ^_^
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Man, all this loving and all these pets floating around, and poor Alexa is pretty much shouldering the whole of the world alone.  Poor girl.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 07:54:47 PM
Man, all this loving and all these pets floating around, and poor Alexa is pretty much shouldering the whole of the world alone.  Poor girl.
She needs to find someone to love her...
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

More like someone for her to love needs to find her.  She's the Queen, when does she have the time to do the whole dating thing?  :P

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 08:00:08 PM
More like someone for her to love needs to find her.  She's the Queen, when does she have the time to do the whole dating thing?  :P
Feh, that never slowed Krathen down. ^_^ I suppose Jurai is always an option, as is Feena (her current occupied status not withstanding). And well... I suppose that's it for the mortal side, though Fiona is listed as bicurious... We still need more people.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

I'm well aware that we need more people.  And no, she wouldn't, not with Jurai.  Jurai's already interested elsewhere, or at least so Alexa assumes.  And uh... just to remind you, Alexa =/= Krathen

PrincelyPup

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 08:05:43 PM
I'm well aware that we need more people.  And no, she wouldn't, not with Jurai.  Jurai's already interested elsewhere, or at least so Alexa assumes.  And uh... just to remind you, Alexa =/= Krathen
Well yeah, Jurai does seem to have a bit of a thing for Fiona, but it isn't clear if his feelings are just protective or romantic, and he does very much respect Alexa...
And as for Alexa not being like Krathen, yes I know, that was the joke. :P
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Speaking of Fiona, I'm still waiting for a post from her, since Jurai can't move until she does, leaving Kallysta with nothing to do until they get there...
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Bah.  *waves the offers off*  She doesn't have the time anyway.  She's got a world to protect after all.  :P  Maybe later, when she's not the only one that the world can really rely on.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 08:16:13 PM
Bah.  *waves the offers off*  She doesn't have the time anyway.  She's got a world to protect after all.  :P  Maybe later, when she's not the only one that the world can really rely on.
Sounds like what she really needs is someone to disabuse her of the notion that she has to bear this all on her own...
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Pretty much.  Like I said, she's very self sacrificing.

PrincelyPup

I think krathen should "free" her of her illusion and just simply take the world away so she doesn't have to worry. Hehe.

LeSane

If your looking for people I would be happy to join. I've been deciding wither or not to say something.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'