News:

Main Menu

LOLcats

Started by Bliss, February 15, 2008, 09:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Quote from: HairyHeretic on September 26, 2008, 02:34:12 PM
He appears to have a small hamster under his nose. Does that count?

Good point. I retract the previous statement.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Sherona

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

No cutely misspelled language required.

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Sabby

Thank you Inkidu. I now have that as my background. Ceiling Cat <3

Ignaddio

Quote from: Inkidu on September 27, 2008, 04:40:06 PM
No cutely misspelled language required.

I get the inkling that photo is a parody of something I should recognize, but I just can't place it.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Inkidu

Quote from: Ignaddio on September 27, 2008, 10:29:36 PM
I get the inkling that photo is a parody of something I should recognize, but I just can't place it.
The first thing I thought of was kitty-field but then there are two of 'em.

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabbat on September 27, 2008, 10:13:37 PM
Thank you Inkidu. I now have that as my background. Ceiling Cat <3
Witch one? You're welcome, by the way.

Sabby

The good evil, satan and god one :P

Ignaddio

God's the one in black, right? What with Lucifer being the angel of Light, I mean.. >.>
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Sabby

Its Ceiling Cat and Basement Cat

Inkidu

Quote from: Ignaddio on September 27, 2008, 11:08:32 PM
God's the one in black, right? What with Lucifer being the angel of Light, I mean.. >.>
He hasn't had the title Lucifer in a long time... a long time...

Oniya

More often referred to as 'The Adversary' (In Job, he's the original 'devil's advocate'!) than 'Light Bearer', once you translate it.  Also described as falling 'like lightning' (Luke 10) or 'a star'. (Revelations 9)

/end derailment.

My friend's baby guinea pigs, shortly after birth.  Caption mine.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lilias

Quote from: Ignaddio on September 27, 2008, 10:29:36 PM
Am I the only one who instantly thought 'Two Towers'?
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Maeven

OMG with the cute factor:

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Wistful Dream

Trieste

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Maeven

For Everquest Vets:
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Paradox