✞ Apartment 808 ♡ (interest check/Check in)

Started by XxPersephonexX, June 23, 2014, 09:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxPersephonexX

{ R }

A half abandoned Apartment Building rumored that the only inhabitants of that side are demons, and monsters of the sort. The other side of the Apartment building that is nice, clean, and furnished has just burned down and until it's fixed, the humans of that side must room with one of the other tenants of the abandoned side.

The floors of the Apartment building have been put into three categories; Clear, Indecent, and Hostile.

{ Clear }

The monsters on this floor are mostly peaceful...sort of. They are more civilized and either have good control

of their abilities, and or hungers and moods. You want to find someone with a room here.

{ Indecent }

The monsters on this floor are either fueled by sex or sexual acts or they are simply perverted, either

way they will want, try or expect something of indecent nature. You don't want to be stuck with

someone on this floor. Unless you know how to protect your body~. These monsters tend to be jealous and or possessive.

{ Hostile }

One simple word; dangerous. You need to be very cautious if you get stuck with a monster on this floor

{ R }

[ C ] Apartment 707  Badru Kal'Din [ 1 ] ;

[ H ] Apartment 909 Kasper[ 2 ] ; Anika Dawn Gunther,

[ H ] Apartment 606 Kurimuzongādian [ 1 ] ; Azaria

[ I ] Apartment 808 Wraith[ 2 ] ; Klairence,

[ I ] Apartment 810 [ 1 ] ; Ylise

[ C ] Apartment 703 Athelas [ 1 ] ; Eryin Toya

[ C, H, I = Clear, Hostile, Indecent. ]

[ 1, 2 = How many people can fit to the room ]

* I'll leave it up to you to choose which room your demon, and humans choose.

For example room number 808 is already reserved for my demon but two humans have

the choice to be in that room.

* You must play a demon/monster, or a human, male or female. Be versatile. Be creative.

S C U L L Y

Name

Race [ Monsters only ]

Apartment room [ For both ]

Height

Weight

Abilities? [ Demons only ]

Other

Lastly,

Just because you room with your demon doesn't mean that will, or has to be your love interest. Your roommate might hate you, use you,

or be stolen from you. This is dark, and dramatic as well as " romantic ". Have fun.

End.

Note: You can post your characters here if you wish, this is to see how many would join

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

XxPersephonexX

Name
Azaria
Height
Five Foot
Weight
one hundred and twenty six pounds

Name
Wraith
Race
Ultimate
Height
Six foot four inches
Weight
one hundred and forty pounds
Abilities?
The Obvious: Insane Speed, Strength, Immortality
Time travel / manipulation
Is able to switch Genders if desired
Can materialize anywhere if desire, even within a human's dreams
Omnipotence
Other:
He tortures and then devours Humans that annoy/digust him
You have to be a pretty damn special Human to make him not want to end your existence
Slows time in a Human's perspective to torture them longer
Those Humans he likes he torments and turns them into his play things
Has multiple Human Skulls piled up in his room from his past victims
Has jewelry and furniture made out of the bones of humans and demons he kills
Kills and devours weaker demons or those ones that piss him off
Admits a certain pressure at will into the atmosphere that creates a suffocating feeling to the Humans near to him
[/font]

You get me closer to god

Keylee

Name: Athelas

Race: Plant Demon

Apartment room: 703

Height: 5'1, she is a small plant.

Weight: 160

Abilities: The plant demon has low light vision, can see very well in the dark.
Controls plant life, but not very well. Often can grow gardens far better than any human or any other demon.
She can create pheromones to help the victim- erm lover's deepest darkest desire to be revealed.
Extraordinary hearing, the poor little plant girl can probably hear through the whispering through her apartment walls.
As with all plants, there are some health benefits to this one. She is immune to electricity and poison.
Not immortal: She can and will dye without sunlight, if she is cut and bleeds a lot, or if she doesn't simply take care of herself. Once her hair starts to wilt it's time to water and sit in the sun.

Other: Athelas's light green skin and bright red hair often cause people to stare. Most of the time she claims it's cancer to get people off her back and most of the time they feel guilty for even staring in the first place. She is often found sun bathing, soaking up the nutrients she needs to live off of, but has a hard time seeing in day light. At the moment she sells "perfume" out of her apartment which is filled with many plants almost looking like a wild rain forest.  Athelas may seem like a sexy type of woman with her filled out dress and curves, but she is often shy when outside bathing in the sun, more comfortable in her apartment where her body color is not an issue.

((Sorry Image might be too big D: I'll have to resize later, Hope this is ok?))
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

XxPersephonexX

(Thanks you guys for joining and her image is just fine Keylee :D)

You get me closer to god

Keylee

Quote from: XxPersephonexX on June 24, 2014, 11:26:52 AM
(Thanks you guys for joining and her image is just fine Keylee :D)

(oh good, welcome, this seems like it's lots of fun and I never played a more dominate character before, need the writing practice. :D)

Drake Valentine

Name:
Known as Kurimuzongādian (Or Kuri for short)
Unknown, but as a human he claims to be twenty-one. He has been at the apartment for longer than twenty-one years for demons that are familiar with him.
Race:
Naga
Apartment room:
Height:
Human:  5’5”
Naga: Usually borderline eight feet in height, but can raise himself to ten to twelve feet to intimidate his foes. If he were to stretch out, from tip of tail to head he would most likely be a good thirty-two(or so) feet long.
Weight:
Human: 115 pounds
Naga: Several tons of muscle.
Abilities?:
Mass Hypnosis
More effective upon the weaker minded or willed humans, and those consumed by his charming eyes often find themselves enslaved by him. Of course such effects aren’t permanent,  the brainwashing can easily be severe at his own demise, his choice releasing the vicitms from his web, or if the intended targets are capable of escaping his area of influence for an extended period of time(days.) Side effects on the targets can also lead to amnesia, for better or for worse for their encounters with him and keeping his own existence as secretive as possible.
Fire Immunity/Manipulation/Elemental Control:
The use of fire is highly ineffective against him, and if the fire is imbued with something else, only that may have any effect on him. Fire itself only empowers him, not as directly, but he can manipulate it, shape it, and use it to his will.  Beyond that he can generally summon his own flames, hell it may of not even be a surprise if he was the one that burnt down the other side of the apartment; but that is a mere speculation for those that know him.
Shape-shifting:
His human form is meek, weak, and extremely fragile; however, at the cost of such his monstrous attributes are completely sealed and shrouded(even from those with detectable abilities.) Naturally he also loses his own demonic capabilities as well, and those that may even been once hypnotized by him will find the effects gradually vanishing. This is a technique he has practiced and perfected to blend in and stalk his prey; also this is something he has used to lure foolish lesser demons into a trap.
Strength:
Perhaps his deadliest of natural abilities(second to his control over fire) is the power and damage he can inflict with his body. His massive, serpent’s lower abdomen has captured and crushed many fellow monsters that had entered his territory unwelcome; even should they avoid such a grasp, they still have to deal with a flailing appendage of sheer bulky, flexible muscle, whipping mercilessly at them. He isn’t necessary weak in his upper abdomen either, still his lower body has enough power in it to break down trees, smash through brick walls, and even dent harder components of metal. It wouldn’t come off much of a surprise if he could easily whip a moving vehicle out of his path, without being phased.
Poison:
And like all serpents he can control how potent it is, either to paralysis effect or fatal. Though most don’t have to concern themselves in being ‘bitten’ by him.
Other:
Feeding:
Oh the usual; poor maidens, hot fiery baths, and maybe something more substance-ish now and then. 
Preferred Feeding Method:
…Sexually? Well, not with inanimate objects, that would just be too hot. (Cue corny drum solo in background.)

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

XxPersephonexX

You get me closer to god

Keylee

When we get more characters, is there an OCC thread and OC thread going to be made? Or do you think we won't get enough interest?

XxPersephonexX

I am going to make a OC thread,

If we get one or two more people I will start it then and then people can join later on if they have an interst

You get me closer to god

Keylee

Okies that sounds like a good plan ^^. I'll keep my eyes open.

Drake Valentine

Also, I believe term for plant demons is alraune.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Keylee

Probably, I'll check into it. I just like plant demon because it's easy to read :D. Will fix it.

Edit: According to monster girl quest wiki it is, but according to other sites its German for Mandrake. So I MIGHT keep it as plant demon because I don't want her to be known as Mandrake, however I like this monster girl quest wiki :D

Drake Valentine

That is old folklore. Alraune has been in things; games like Castlevania, Disgaea, and Shin Megami series. Latter two they are related as demons, unsure on Castlevania. They do have bios in that game, but been so long since I played the playstation classic. Also alraune brings up plant chicks mostly in search. Mandrakes are little green plant things.

XxPersephonexX

Just one or two more people to join, come on folks, what you waiting for?

You get me closer to god

Keylee

I can ask a few of my RP partners if they would be interested? ^^

XxPersephonexX

Quote from: Keylee on June 25, 2014, 04:00:58 PM
I can ask a few of my RP partners if they would be interested? ^^

That be great!!

You get me closer to god

Timidity

To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

XxPersephonexX

You get me closer to god

kasper

Name
Klaire / Klancy [Short for Klairence]

Race
Demon - kyūbi no kitsune (nine-tailed fox demon)

Apartment Room

Male. Yep, a total trap. Under that dress he has absolutely no female bits, only male bits. Though he does have a pretty fantastic arse. Klaire will go by he or she, with no preference to which is used to identify him/herself. [And I might even refer to him/her as both as well.]

Height
5’2”

Weight
120lbs

Abilities
-Can see and hear anything that is happening in the world.
-Perception manipulation.
-Dream manipulation.
-Shapeshifting (only into the form of a fox)
-Placing curses
-Spirit Physiology

Other
Hates/fears dogs.

Name
Kasper

? ? ? He appears to be in his early twenties, but it’s presumed for his race, he’s really quite young as they have been around since the dawn of time (supposedly). [He’s 23 in human years, but incredibly young in terms of his own race.]

Race
Upyr Shade
A cross between a sort of vampire and a soul-eater.
Grotesque fascination and obsession with blood. And sure, while he has, will and enjoys the taste of human blood, he much prefers the feel of it on his skin.
The shade part of him makes him hunger for souls. He will try to either trick his victims into giving him their souls or will enter a kind of contract, in which he will exchange some kind of service with the victim and then, in turn, be paid with the victim’s soul.

Apartment room
H 909

Height
6’1"

Weight
320lbs Kasper is actually well built and in great shape, but for unknown reasons, all shades weigh at least double of what they appear to. They’re surprisingly light on their feet and damn strong despite that weight. It’s said that all those years of soul-eating weighs them down but there’s no certain answer. The older the shade, the heavier they weigh.

Abilities?

The strength of his powers depend upon what type of being he is using them upon. Some are more resistant, while others are more vulnerable.

Rage - Kasper uses the environment around him to attack others. This can be rather devastating to friends and foes alike as Kasper's rage can be blind. This ability is seldom used due to the amount of energy it takes.
Shift - Kasper teleports rapidly and spontaneously to confuse/disorient his victims.
Abyss - Kasper blends his telekinetic and teleportation powers to send he and his victim to a demon realm. This is often used as a method of long, drawn out torture.
Dominate - Kasper boosts his strength with his telekinetic powers.
Fuck 'Em All - Kasper summons horrific souls to terrorize his victims.
Devour - Kasper rips the soul from his victim, of course, once’s he’s tricked a human or he’s carried out his end of the bargain to a deal.

Other
Kasper is kind of uh… Not smart. He’s clever and deviously so but sometimes he just genuinely lacks common sense. Or just doesn’t care. He will sometimes go into a complete crazed state of bloodlust wherein his abilities and demon-instincts are drastically spiked in power and influence. He has a penchant for carrying around a metal baseball bat, a favored weapon.

Let me know if you would like me to change anything or have any feedback!

Thanks <3

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Keylee

The first character, Klancy made me laugh a little. It's cute :3.

kasper

Why thank you, Keylee! I like a little humour, even in violent games. <3

Also, I had like seven different character ideas and I want you to know Persephone, it was so hard trying to pick which ones to submit. >.< I mean, I love when my muse is really intrigued but sometimes it's hard! Haha.

Edit: I also might do a spot of advertising in one of my game threads for this game, if that's alright with you Persephone?

XxPersephonexX

I guess just don't over do it, is all. And no worries, I'm probley gonna start this in Monday

You get me closer to god

kasper

Quote from: XxPersephonexX on June 28, 2014, 10:09:10 AM
I guess just don't over do it, is all. And no worries, I'm probley gonna start this in Monday

I'm sorry, I'm not certain what you mean by that. Over do what?

XxPersephonexX

Advertise to much is what I mean haha, sorry where I'm new so I'm not sure how other people do it, I don't mind you mentioning stuff but just don't do it to much

You get me closer to god

kasper

Quote from: XxPersephonexX on June 28, 2014, 10:37:06 AM
Advertise to much is what I mean haha, sorry where I'm new so I'm not sure how other people do it, I don't mind you mentioning stuff but just don't do it to much

Ahh, okay. Well I was just going to put it up in a board I have of another game (I'm only going to post it once) with basic info such as, title of game, genre, creator of game, what the game needs specifically (so you don't have people trying to join as demons when you need humans or something) and of course the link. So let me know if that's okay with you, and if it is, then let me know if you would like players to join as something specifically i.e. need more females or need more demons or need more x.

When I say advertising, it's more like mentioning it to other players I know, but in a kind of more central location. Haha. And like I said, I'll only put a single post, so I'm not going to be spamming people ^^