News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Desires (M seeking F)

Started by Hunter, August 23, 2010, 10:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Superspies (Totally Spies/Samantha) = taken

Okay, so maybe it wasn't just another day.  Finding out that your BFFs have been kidnapped while you were out on a date with this really cute guy does bring a bummer to the day.   So, you get woohped in order to rescue your friends only to find out that you've been paired up with the same guy that you were just on a date with.  So...what do you do after the mission: Dinner and dancing?

Timelessness Eternity (Pretty Sailor Soldier Moon/Sailor Pluto) = taken

By the guidance of fate, you find yourself sharing eternity with the man who is not only your Knight companion but also your husband and childhood friend.   Being the last two survivors of the Moon Kingdom, you share life and love.   What will you do when it's time to tell the other senshi about him?

The Last Angel (Evangelion/Asuka)

You just know that you're going to die.  Or you were until your friend from the past arrives like the cavalry to save the day.   And you find that you two share more than just happy memories.   You both seem to be in love but what will you do when it's just the two of you once again?

Jocelyn Isnt Here

I'm up for it :D  even though I'm not sure you're done with this post... are you?
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Hunter

Fairy Tails (Neko) = taken

Sometimes, fate is kinder to us than we deserve.   Young love can be such bliss to watch and even more so when it seems to be true.   Two young lovers, catgirl and catboy, live alone and away from the eyes and preduces of others.  Is it a fairy tail or just lust gone long?

Trish

I always wanted to try a sailor moon plot...will this rp be more based on the main characters (Sailor moon/ Prince Endymion) or will this be based on orignal characters we make up?

Hunter

Quote from: Trish on August 26, 2010, 12:05:17 PM
I always wanted to try a sailor moon plot...will this rp be more based on the main characters (Sailor moon/ Prince Endymion) or will this be based on orignal characters we make up?

Well, the storyline that I'm currently interested in is with Sailor Pluto and a made up (which I'll play).

Trish

That's cool...thanks for clearing that up. Well I guess I'm game if you are. Oh an yeah also will there be a big major plot to this like facing down some unknown evil or what not?

Hunter

Quote from: Trish on August 26, 2010, 12:40:46 PM
That's cool...thanks for clearing that up. Well I guess I'm game if you are. Oh an yeah also will there be a big major plot to this like facing down some unknown evil or what not?

Not immediately, we can work that out if we decide to go that way.

Trish

Ok so you can either post in here when you are ready or you can PM me. And I'm in no rush so please take the time you need.

Hunter

Souls Intertwined (Pretty Sailor Soldier Moon/Sailor Venus) = taken

It was a face that has haunted your dreams since you regained your identity as the Princess of Venus and Soldier of Love.  Your friends don't understand the irony of your situation, one of true love who seems to be forever looking for him.  He suddenly returns to your life, leaving that emptiness you've felt for so long finally filled.   Now that he's back, what will you do now?

Bella90

Quote from: Hunter on September 01, 2010, 05:39:03 PM
Souls Intertwined (Pretty Sailor Soldier Moon/Sailor Venus)

It was a face that has haunted your dreams since you regained your identity as the Princess of Venus and Soldier of Love.  Your friends don't understand the irony of your situation, one of true love who seems to be forever looking for him.  He suddenly returns to your life, leaving that emptiness you've felt for so long finally filled.   Now that he's back, what will you do now?

Hi :D

I like this idea. :D I Dont mind giving it a try, sounds interesting :D

Hunter

Ties that Bind (Medieval) = taken

Two families have struggled for land and power for centuries.  Finally, the King of the realm has had enough and ordered the two families to cease fighting or face a loss of their lands.   The eventual compromise that is worked out is to marry the eldest son of one family with the eldest daughter of another.  Pressure will be placed upon the two to produce a heir that would unite the lands.  There's only one hitch to the compromise: the warring families are related, which makes it a case of kissing cousins.