Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Crash on January 21, 2019, 08:43:49 PM
So many wonderful writers I see.

Holy hell is Emily going to have her bestie again?

I'm intending it to be a different character. Marina Laswick is just one of my favorite faces right now, once I have the character more developed can probably work out a friendship anyway though ^^

Crash

Quote from: Untamed Skies on January 22, 2019, 09:55:06 AM
I'm intending it to be a different character. Marina Laswick is just one of my favorite faces right now, once I have the character more developed can probably work out a friendship anyway though ^^

Ahhh.  Cool.  Too bad though. ;)

And she is a great FC.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

CurvyKitten

Kendra

Totally forgot about reserving faces *facepalm*

Will Tudor
Katherine McNamara
Mads Mikkelsen

please and thank you   :-)

Lady Sakura

Should have my characters completed by Saturday. If it kills me. Someone get on my butt about it lol.

lux89

Sweet, will reserve those! <3

And yaass Lady Sakura!! *sets off fireworks*

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 23, 2019, 02:04:09 PM
Should have my characters completed by Saturday. If it kills me. Someone get on my butt about it lol.

So loaded....

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

RegretNot

Seems like the time, read through a lot and very interested.  Anything you need concept wise/ house/ age?  The depth and detail is impressive, I missed the original boat with the timing but looks like some fresh blood might be welcomed now. 

Heartsink

Fresh blood is always welcome  >:)

I think more staff and Sirenwell residents could be needed if that interests anyone.

As far as students go... Here's a count of Active PCs by house and year:

Wampus:
Year 1=3
Year 2=2
Year 3=2
Year 4=0
Year 5=2
Year 6=1
Year 7=0
Total: 10

Thunderbird:
Year 1=3
Year 2=3
Year 3=1
Year 4=2
Year 5=3
Year 6=1
Year 7=2
Total: 15

Pukwudgie:
Year 1=2
Year 2=3
Year 3=1
Year 4=2
Year 5=1
Year 6=1
Year 7=0
Total: 10

Horned Serpent:
Year 1=1
Year 2=3
Year 3=3
Year 4=1
Year 5=3
Year 6=1
Year 7=1
Total: 13

Totals By Year:
Year 1=9
Year 2=11
Year 3=7
Year 4=5
Year 5=9
Year 6=4
Year 7=3
Total PC student body: 48

Year 7 especially, Year 6 and Year 4 could use more students, as could houses Pukwudgie and Wampus.

Note: Students in the same year have the same classes together so being in a different house doesn't exclude people of other houses in the same year from mingling

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Flower on January 25, 2019, 05:41:06 AM
Oh yay, RN joining!  ;D ;D ;D

Also, HS, that's a great break down.

Yay.

Awesome heartsink.

And Curvy did a great job designing a wiki for the game. Tons of info there too.

Crash

Quote from: RegretNot on January 25, 2019, 01:38:12 AM
Seems like the time, read through a lot and very interested.  Anything you need concept wise/ house/ age?  The depth and detail is impressive, I missed the original boat with the timing but looks like some fresh blood might be welcomed now.

Welcome to the game RN.

lux89

!!! Yess, people work hard on this game and their writing!
Accepting fresh blood indeed ^^

Rebelle

Crash

RegretNot

I will be working on a 7th year Wampus to start, fame claiming Nico Tortorella for him. 

Lady Sakura

Rebelle

Quote from: Flower on January 25, 2019, 06:56:24 PM
Welcome Rebelle! :)

Heddo Flower

Quote from: Crash on January 25, 2019, 07:00:16 PM
Rebelle!

'lo Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 25, 2019, 07:06:06 PM
Yay!

Hiya Sakky

Okay, so I have some questions.

I know there is an index for information, that links to posts for the timeline.

However, is there a more condensed version, as it almost feels like, it is one of those "you had to have been there to see it." sort of things.. (because one would not know where the true scene began or where it ended, and the importance.) Which I mean the characters WOULD have been, but the players.. not so much? (Does that make sense? I need caffeine.)

Actually, I think that's my only question.

Sorry for being a pain.

Crash

Quote from: Rebelle on January 25, 2019, 09:12:31 PM
Heddo Flower

'lo Crash

Hiya Sakky

Okay, so I have some questions.

I know there is an index for information, that links to posts for the timeline.

However, is there a more condensed version, as it almost feels like, it is one of those "you had to have been there to see it." sort of things.. (because one would not know where the true scene began or where it ended, and the importance.) Which I mean the characters WOULD have been, but the players.. not so much? (Does that make sense? I need caffeine.)

Actually, I think that's my only question.

Sorry for being a pain.

Lol! So many have asked.  There is an index but it is full of stuff your new character would not know as it is seeeecret.  Really only the Halloween stuff is known by most of the students.

lux89

Yee basically:
Two terrorists, Dark witch and wizard, mother and son, Metamorphmagi who found a way to live over three hundred years are stirring chaos and danger at Ilvermorny, involving MACUSA and newspapers. The Halloween massacre grew worldwide infamous. Several creatures escaped their cages too, the Hippogriff and the Wampus Cats. Many staff were replaced. The two villains attempted to get the school closed in order to seek the Abysmal Sanctum, a secret cursed place. It holds great power but to enter and exit comes at a price. At the present, it is November, and Sirenwell (your good ol American Hogsmeade) is hosting a monthlong Fall Festival. Reporters and families linger.

Untamed Skies

So with the dice rolls for wood/core do we roll them or does Lux roll them?

Roni

You don't have to roll.

At least you didn't used to?

I just made my wands match my witches.

Vergil Tanner

I think it depends on how rare what you want is. EG,
"I WANT MY WAND TO BE MADE OF ELDER WOOD AND HAVE A BASILISK TOOTH CORE."

"You better roll four consecutive 20's, then." :P

How it was done when I joined was basically, if you wanted an uncommon or rare material as part of your wand, you needed to roll for it. Materials that weren't specified as rare, you could have no problem.
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Crash

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 26, 2019, 12:16:40 PM
I think it depends on how rare what you want is. EG,
"I WANT MY WAND TO BE MADE OF ELDER WOOD AND HAVE A BASILISK TOOTH CORE."

"You better roll four consecutive 20's, then." :P

How it was done when I joined was basically, if you wanted an uncommon or rare material as part of your wand, you needed to roll for it. Materials that weren't specified as rare, you could have no problem.

Yep. Maribel had to roll for her pheonix feather core, because of rarity.

Rebelle