Glory on the Sands - (Gladiator-centric, gratuitous sex and violence expected)

Started by Deamonbane, December 16, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Deamonbane

Nothing too restrictive, though E rules obviously apply. Facelaims are not required, though they are helpful. I'd ask for no anime images for characters, and to avoid overly modern images. Other than that, have at it.

Added the question and answer to the FAQ tab for reference :D

Edit: Oh, and unless there are twins involved and agreed upon beforehand, we're going to be respecting facelaims and reservations.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Amarlo

Which reminds me, if anyone wants to play a sibling to my character (Note she's to be skilled slave character) I'd be more than happy! So in the case you find yourself interested, feel free to pm me. ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 20, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Character sheets and other important info have been added to the second post of this thread!
I shall get into tomorrow!  So excited

sweets

Fausta
Fausta

Name:  Fausta. The Viper

Gladiator Style: Dimachaerus

Personality:  Fausta is a woman who is slow to trust. Those outside the Ludus typically get the cold shoulder, her fellow fighters get a tough sort of love. The weak will not last and Fausta knows that. She had seen the rise and fall of others and learned from the triumphs and failures she had witnessed. Underneath her somewhat cool detached exterior Fausta is a woman with a gentle if tired laugh and an unwavering loyalty to those she calls friend.

Appearance: Not striking in size Fausta stands at 5'6" with long dark hair and bright blue green eyes. Her build is lean but strong, toned from the years of fighting and training behind her. Scars from past battles are few, mostly on her arms. The most visible is the scared brand that marks her as a gladiatrix of Gracchus.

Face Claim:  Eva Green

Short Biography: 

• From "North of Rome" as Fausta describes it.
  • Had an older brother who is the only family she can remember.
  • Was brought to Rome as a slave along with her brother but sold separately
  • Something in her was seen and she began training as a gladiatrix
  • After two years Fausta became House Champion and has held the position for the past six months

Sexuality:  Hetrosexual

Stats:
Attack:12
Defense:12
Health:12

Other Info: Fausta is the name given to her by the Romans meaning Lucky.

Caela

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Wicked Emi

Aurelia Gracchus

Name: Aurelia Gracchus (Daughter of the Gracchus family)

Personality:  Aurelia Gracchus, is by far, a terrible human being. She thoroughly enjoys annoying and sexually frustrating and tormenting the slaves and gladiators that belong to her family. The plus side to being harassed by her is that the people she harasses get better things. Better beds, showers, food, medicine, anything that will keep them happy. Especially if they keep her sexually satisfied, they will be treated like gold. She is fiercely loyal to her family, but has a rather dark dry wit that makes her come off rude and her perverted nature makes most of her words crude and hard. More than anything, she is a party animal that glows when she throws the perfect party.

Appearance:

• '5'5''
  • 110 lbs, thin but with perky body
  • Has her body painted regularly, so will have random art all over her body
  • Long honey brown hair that is usually up in the latest fashion
  • Amber eyes that are piercing but beautiful

Face Claim:  Rachel Weisz, Hypatia in Agora

Short Biography: Aurelia is a daughter in the Gracchus family, like most woman in Rome, not much was expected of her for power or really a job. Instead, she worked close with her mother and other high class woman and became one of the best party organizers. Throwing parties that made them the envy of the higher class of Rome. Eventually, she was asked to help with other parties, including some very serious people. She loves party as it really the only place she can be herself and it not be really frowned upon or unexpected.

Sexuality: Mostly straight, while she does prefer men, she has no problem with females or sex with them. She is also pretty dominate, but she loves power play between her and the gladiators who seem to be the only ones willing to attempt to put her in her place. All while females usually just do what she says and keeps her in the more dominate position.

Other Info: Aurelia would love a twin brother who is similar to her if possible.

Deamonbane

vin26m

Cormac

Name: Cormac

Gladiator Style:  Dimachaerus

Personality:  Confident, arrogant, aggressive, domineering, sportsmanlike, chivalrous, seeking glory and honor

Appearance:  6'4", 240 lbs.  He is large but no giant.  On his skin, he has numerous scars and the brand of the house.

Face Claim:  Jason Momoa, Conan the Barbarian

Short Biography:  Thief, pirate, mercenary, pit fighter.  He was born in Gaul but has traveled throughout the empire stealing, smuggling, fighting and killing.  Upon being captured for numerous crimes, he was sentenced to death in the arena, but he bested multiple opponents with skill, style and flair.  Soon after, he was purchased by the house.

Sexuality:  Straight

Stats:
Attack:  12
Defense:  10
Health:  8

Other Info:  Cormac has only recently proven himself in the Test and earned the mark of the house.  He is eager to improve, become champion, and enjoy the perks that go along with the status, including getting rights to slaves to fulfill his desires and planting his seed in the women of the house for their mutual pleasure.

Aiden

Connal "The Savage"

Name:  Doctore

Gladiator Style: Connal arena's days are behind him, he favors the styles of a Lorarium when training but was renown in the arena for his mastery of spear and opted to done style of a Retiarius.

Personality: Connal takes pride in his work, if only to accept the bondage of slavery despite the luxuries his labors have afforded him. Calm and commanding at the most pressing times, he is the breaker of slaves and creator of champions.

Appearance: Connal is a tall man with an athletic build that leans towards slender that speaks for the speed and agility he was feared for in the arena.

Face Claim:  Michael Fassbender

Short Biography:  Connal was brought from the lands of Gaul upon a triumphant campaign in the "savage" lands. He was bought as fodder for the arena and quickly proved he was more ferocious then he let on. In the arena he became infamous for culling opponents despite the urging of the crowd or judge overseeing the games. He fought with a brutality many would soon cheer and jeer, rising among the ranks but often traded and sold when he proved to expensive to match against. His career slowly faded out after he was acquired from a ruined Ludus into the service of the Gracchus family. After risiing to champion, he finally was permitted to retire under the condition he train a new champion which he has done multiple times and continues to do so under the rank of Doctore with the privileges it commands.

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Stats: **When he was champion**
Attack: 20
Defense: 8
Health: 8

Other Info: Honors his old gods of home in secret

Amelita

Junia

Name:  Junia

Personality: Intelligent, Resilient, cares deeply about those she allows herself to care about at all, quick to laugh, feistier than a slave should be but can't help it.

Appearance: 5'4, gentle feminine curves, dark hair and dark eyes, no marks on her body other than the brand of her owner.

Face Claim:  Jenna Lind

Short Biography:  Junia was born a slave, daughter of a champion gladiator and a favoured house slave who were frequently put on display together to entertain and wow guests. She had the duty to assist the Medicus from a young age and was sold to Gracchus as Medica in her own right at the ripe age of 18. Four years later she's gained experience through trial and error, but her instinctive appreciation of the gladiators and her loyalty to the house have proven her worth many times over.

Sexuality: Bisexual and liberal in her appetites. Does not appreciate being abused and will reward the absence of brutality with generousity.

Other Info:  Not a free-for-all kind of slave, since she is indeed needed in the house for more than her cunt.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

vin26m

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 21, 2018, 07:45:49 PM
Other Info: Aurelia would love a twin brother who is similar to her if possible.

Here you go!

Sextus Gracchus

Name:  Sextus Gracchus

Personality:  Sextus is a cunning, arrogant, sadistic and manipulative bastard.  Although he is no longer a soldier, he still trains with the gladiators and sees them as his squad.

Appearance:  He is lean and fit thanks to combat training with the gladiators.  He is relatively short, standing at 5'8".  He has no scars, tattoos or piercings.

Face Claim:  Christian Antidormi (Tiberius from Spartacus)

Short Biography:  Sextus is a son of Titus Gracchus and the twin brother of Aurelia Gracchus.  He followed his father's footsteps into the army briefly.  He displayed skill with swords, spears and shields and prowess in hand-to-hand combat, but he lacked size and battlefield experience.  He enjoyed the spectacles of sex and violence, perhaps even more than actually participating in it.  He followed more of his father's footsteps and left the army in order to help tend to his father's business.  He was skilled at appraising slaves, buying them cheap, enhancing their value, then selling them off for a profit.  Like his sister Aurelia, he loves a good party with plenty of drunken debauchery and hedonism orgies, and his sister organizes the best of celebrations.

Sexuality:  Straight.  Into BDSM, voyeurism and exhibitionism.

Stats: Although he is not a gladiator, he still possesses combat skills equivalent to a gladiator
Attack: 8
Defense: 10
Health: 12

Other Info:  Sextus likes to humiliate, beat and rape his female slaves and watch his gladiators do the same.  This could be to punish the slaves, to reward the gladiators or to amuse an audience.  He also likes to see gladiatrixes fight, but the loser suffers a fate other than death.

Deamonbane

All three of them look great!

OOC and Information & Character Sheet Threads are up! Feel free to post up your characters and start plotting and planning!

Edit: In other news, we are still looking for new players and characters! Still looking for a Wife to the Dominus, House Slaves including a Blacksmith, as well as more Gladiators and Gladiator Trainees!

Remiel

Bookmarking!

My knowledge of Rome is sadly lacking, but you piqued my interest with the combat system!

Amarlo

I probably won't be able to get my character done until after Christmas. ^^; Super busy! Lol!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Deamonbane

bubby

Deamonbane

Aiden

Caela

Going to make the daughter of a friend of Titus'...no fun throwing parties if you don't have someone to invite!

bubby