This game is on hiatus.

BD&DSM - BDSM D&D 5e Sex Slaves

Links:
BD&DSM (Interest Check) - BDSM D&D 5e Sex Slaves
D&D Sex Slaves - Character Sheets
D&D Sex Slaves - OOC
D&D Sex Slaves - IC

Overview:

I want to run a short-term game in which the player characters (PCs) are women who start off as recently captured sex slaves about to be sold to slaveowners.

This will be in one of the "Non-Consensual Human - Small Groups" categories.

I am undecided on going either Freeform (no rules) or System (light rules, with me doing all the rolling).

I want to start the game soon, but characters can be added as the game progresses.

Just post your character sheet here.

I am also undecided on how many characters I will have.

Also, I'm not sure if I want everyone to use the 3rd person point of view (POV), or if players use the 1st person POV, while I as the DM use 2nd person POV.

My ideas:

Chapter 1 - The PCs have been captured and put in a large cage.  Here they can make introductions to each and discuss how they were captured (a PC might have been betrayed or ambushed or drugged).

Chapter 2 - The PCs are put up for sale at a slave market.  They are put on display and appraised.  Perhaps they are used for demonstrations, too, such as testing out whips, floggers and restraints.

Chapter 3 - The PCs have been purchased and get shipped to their buyers in a cage on a wagon.  This seems like the best chance for them to try to escape.

Chapter 4 - If the PCs escape, they can immediately seek revenge on those who captured, sold and bought them, or they can go on other adventures and eventually get some payback.  If they don't escape, the PCs end up at the base of their buyers.

Character generation:

I want to keep character generation simple, and this is a low-level story. 

Player's Handbook only.  Characters are Level 3 - so everyone has a subclass and full casters have level 2 spells.  The PCs are relatively new to adventuring, and soon after they've learned new abilities (i.e., soon after they've hit Level 3), the PCs are captured.

1.  Find a picture.  Art only.  No photos.  Art must be realistically proportioned, e.g., the eyes cannot be much bigger than the mouth.

2.  Choose a race.  Elves, humans and half-elves only.  Variant humans do not get their racial feat until Level 4, and we're starting at Level 3.

3.  Choose a class.  Multi-classing is allowed.

4.  Determine ability scores.  No rolling.  Use the "Variant: Customizing Ability Scores" method (aka "Point Buy").

5.  Choose a background.  This should be more based on the character's history and on the feature of the background.  For skill proficiencies, choose any two.  For tool proficiencies and languages, choose any two tool proficiencies, any two languages, or one of each.

6.  Fill in other details.  Skill proficiencies, tool proficiencies, languages, cantrips, spells.

7.  There is no starting equipment.  The characters start off the game as sex slaves, so all they have is an outfit made up of a revealing dress and sandals.  As the game progresses, equipment will be acquired.

8.  Other stuff comes in-game.  History, physical description, personality, etc. - if it's relevant, bring it up in-game.  If you have an idea for a good plot hook, PM it to me.

Character sheet:

[img width=300][/img]
Name:
Race and Class:
Ability Scores: STR XX, DEX XX, CON XX, INT XX, WIS XX, CHA XX
Background:
Skill Proficiencies:
Tool Proficiences:
Languages:
Cantrips:
Spells Known: for Bard, Fighter (Eldritch Knight), Ranger, Rogue (Arcane Trickster), Sorcerer, Warlock
Spells Prepared: for Cleric, Druid, Paladin
Spells in Spellbook: for Wizard, but you have no equipment so this is empty
Class feature options: e.g., Expertise, Fighting Style, Favored Enemy, Natural Explorer, Metamagic, Eldritch Invocations,
Subclass options: e.g, Primal Path, Bard College, Divine Domain Druid Circle, Martial Archetype, Monastic Tradition, Ranger Archetype, Roguish Archetype, Sorcerous Origin, Pact Boon, Arcane Tradition

Sample Sheet:

Name: Sonja
Race and Class: Human Barbarian
Ability Scores: STR 16, DEX 16, CON 16, INT 9, WIS 9, CHA 9
Background: Gladiator
Skill Proficiencies: Acrobatics, Athletics, Intimidation, Performance
Tool Proficiences: Disguise Kit, Thieves' Tools
Languages: Common, Orc

Other Stuff:

Ability Score Point Cost

ScoreCost

13 is the key.  Up to 13, it costs 1 per ability point.  To get to 14 and 15, it costs 2 per ability point.

Basic rules - http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules

Edits:

2018-12-12 Added class features and subclass options to character sheet.  Added Ability Score Point Cost table.  Added link to basic rules.
2018-12-12 Added links to other threads.

Ampere

This one looks like fun - I'd like to plant a flag of interest (and will try to fill out a sheet sooner rather than later)

Name: Kendal Mayim
Race and Class: Half Elf, Sorceress (Wild Magic)
Ability Scores: STR 10, DEX 14, CON 12, INT 10, WIS 14, CHA 17
Background: Sailor
Skill Proficiencies: Acrobatics +4, Arcana +2, Athletics +2, Perception +4, Persuasion +5, Sleight of Hand +4
Tool Proficiences: Navigation Tools, Water Vehicles
Languages: Elven, Common, Undercommon
Cantrips: Light, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Ray of Frost
Spells Known: 1st: Mage Armour, Witch Bolt 2nd: Hold Person, Invisibility
Metamagic: Subtle Spell, Extended Spell

Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Ampere

O&O's

Max

I am interested, but have no experience with 5e, or the books even.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

LisztesFerenc

Name: Drejda
Race and Class: Woodelf / Hunter Ranger
Ability Scores: STR 11, DEX 16, CON 12, INT 12, WIS 14, CHA 12
Background: Hermit
Skill Proficiencies: Animal Handling, Medicine, Perception, Religion, Survival, Stealth
Tool Proficiences: Herbal kit
Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan
Favoured Enemy and Natural Explorer: Humanoids (humans and orcs) and Forests
Fighting Style and Hunter's Prey: Two-weapon Fighting and Hoard Breaker
Spells: Cure Wounds, Hunters Mark, Speak With Animals

Vonandi

Synecdoche17

Is this game open to people who have not played fifth edition? I played some D&D back when, but it's been a long time since I did. I went through the basic rules and put together a character, please let me know if I did it right:

**EDITED**

Name: Kalleis Kleta
Race and Class: Human Cleric
Ability Scores: Str 13 Dex 10 Con 16 Int 10 Wis 16 Cha 12
Background: Noble
Skills:  Medicine, Religion, History, Persuasion
Tool proficiency: Playing card set
Languages: Common, Elvish, Celestial
Cantrips: Guidance, Spare the Dying, Thaumaturgy
Spells: 1st: Bless (domain), Cure Wounds (domain), Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Command; 2nd: Lesser Restoration (domain), Spiritual Weapon (domain), Hold Person, Aid
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Snake

Kathyan

Quote from: Ampere on December 11, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
We must stop meeting like this ;-)
Haha, yeah we must. :P

And I sort of wanted to use the Red Sonja's picture as this character face claim but refrained from doing so as she was used as example and in the header so I'm going with this one. Expect her to be very bad ass and a very disobedient and feisty slave.

Name: Lilian 'Black Siren' Mc Ike
Race and Class: Human(variant) Bard of Lore
Ability Scores: STR 13, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 08, WIS 08, CHA 16
Background: Pirate
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics(expertise), Acrobatics, Deception(expertise), Insight, Perception, Perform, Persuasion, Stealth, Sleight of Hand
Tool Proficiences: Flute, Drum, Horn, Navigator's Tools, Vehicles(water)
Languages: Common, Primordial
Cantrips: Minor Illusion, Vicious Mockery
Spells Known: Dissonant Whispers, Disguise Self, Healing Word, Thunderwave / Phantasmal Force, Suggestion

Snake

Name: Masako Stormwind
Race and Class: Half-elf (Lore Bard)
Ability Scores: STR 8 DEX 16, CON 14, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 16
Background: Acolyte
Skill Proficiencices: Performance +7, Stealth +5, Acrobatics +5, Deception +5, Persuasion +7, Insight +3, Religion +2, Perception +3, History +2, Sleight of Hand +5
Tool Proficiencies: Lute, Lyre, flute
Languages: Common, elvish, dwarvish, sylvan, Orcish
Cantrips: Vicious Mockery, Dancing Lights
Spells Known: Dissonant Whispers, Cure wounds, sleep, charm person, invisibility, crown of madness

Ampere

Kathyan: I know redheads are famously spicy, but the character in your picture is definitely rocking the 'pale and interesting' look!

O&O's

vin26m

Quote from: Ampere on December 11, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
This one looks like fun - I'd like to plant a flag of interest (and will try to fill out a sheet sooner rather than later)

Race and Class: Half Elf, Sorceress (Sea Sorcery)
Skill Proficiencies: Acrobatics +4, Arcana +2, Athletics +2, Perception +4, Persuasion +5, Sleight of Hand +4
Spells Known: Mage Armour, Witch Bolt

Good start.

You would know 4 spells, but you only have 2.

This is PHB only, and Sea Sorcery is not in the PHB.  Please choose Draconic Bloodline or Wild Magic.

Also, please add your two Metamagic options.  I neglected to have those in the original character sheet.

Thanks.

vin26m

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on December 11, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Name: Drejda
Race and Class: Woodelf / Hunter Ranger
Ability Scores: STR 11, DEX 16, CON 12, INT 12, WIS 14, CHA 12
Background: Hermit
Skill Proficiencies: Animal Handling, Medicine, Perception, Religion, Survival, Stealth
Tool Proficiences: Herbal kit
Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan
Spells: Cure Wounds, Hunters Mark, Speak With Animals

Good start.

Please add a Fighting Style, Favored Enemy, Natural Explorer Terrain, and Hunter's Prey feature.

For Favored Enemy, you'll be dealing with humanoid enemies, mostly, human and orcs as the slavers.

For Natural Explorer Terrain, the game will take place mostly in forests.

For Hunter's Prey, there will be no giants.

Thanks.

Ampere

Quote from: vin26m on December 12, 2018, 04:05:35 AM
Good start.

You would know 4 spells, but you only have 2.

This is PHB only, and Sea Sorcery is not in the PHB.  Please choose Draconic Bloodline or Wild Magic.

Also, please add your two Metamagic options.  I neglected to have those in the original character sheet.

Thanks.

Thank you - for some reason forgot to level her up to 3.

Added spells, metamagic and switched to Wild Magic.

O&O's

vin26m

Quote from: Synecdoche17 on December 11, 2018, 10:32:09 PM
Is this game open to people who have not played fifth edition? I played some D&D back when, but it's been a long time since I did. I went through the basic rules and put together a character, please let me know if I did it right:

Name: Kalleis Kleta
Race and Class: Human Cleric
Ability Scores: STR 11 DEX 11 CON 12 INT 11 WIS 17 CHA 16
Background: Noble
Skills:  Medicine, Religion, History, Persuasion
Tool proficiency: Playing card set
Languages: Common, Elvish, Celestial
Cantrips: Guidance, Spare the Dying, Thaumaturgy
Spells: 1st: n/a 2nd: Cure Wounds, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Spiritual Weapon, Warding Bond, Healing Word

Good start.

Those ability scores don't work.

The highest score (before the racial bonus) is 15.

Humans get +1's.  Assuming you're a regular human, you get +1 to all six ability scores.  (A "variant human" gets +1 to two ability scores along with other stuff.)

So the highest WIS you can get is 16, but you have 17.

It turned out I didn't need this table here, but since I set it up I'm keeping it here for now.

Ability Score Point Cost

ScoreCost

13 is the key.  Up to 13, it costs 1 to increase the ability score each time.  To get to 14 and 15, it costs 2 to increase the ability score each time.

Anyway, you can bump that WIS down 1 and have:

STR 11 DEX 11 CON 12 INT 11 WIS 16 CHA 16

That CHA seems high for a cleric and for having only one CHA-related skill. 

I'm not saying you shouldn't have a CHA of 16. 

However, if you are going for a CHA of 16 because you want your character to be sexually attractive, that is not necessary.  You can have a CHA of 8 and still be smoking hot.  But a beautiful character with CHA 8 would still do relatively poorly in social interactions.

Another thing to consider since you're new to 5e - your ability scores of 11 are basically the same as ability scores of 10, in that both give bonuses of +0.  So you can bump your STR 11 and DEX 11 down to STR 10 and DEX 10, and bump up something else, like going from CON 12 to CON 14.

With your prepared spells, you have levels and you have two Cure Wounds.

With preparing spells, you just prepare them, and then you can cast them at different levels.

Going with the basic rules PDF at http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules if your cleric's Divine Domain is the Life Domain, then you always have your Life Domain Spells prepared.  As a 3rd level cleric with Life Domain, you always have the following prepared:

the 1st level spells
Bless
Cure Wounds

the 2nd level spells
Lesser Restoration
Spiritual Weapon

In addition to your always-prepared domain spells, you prepare more non-domain spells, the number of which is your WIS modifier of +3 plus your level of 3, so 6 non-domain spells.  You already have Guiding Bolt, Warding Bond and Healing Word.  You can add three more - I recommend Hold Person for one.

As a 3rd level cleric, you have four 1st level slots and two 2nd level slots.

This means you can cast Cure Wounds six times if you wanted to.  Four times would be 1st level Cure Wounds, and two times would be 2nd level Cure Wounds (which heals a bit more than the 1st level Cure Wounds).  But then you can't cast anything else.

Cure Wounds is a 1st level spell that can be cast with 1st or 2nd level slots.  However, Spiritual Weapon is a 2nd level spell, so it can only be cast with 2nd level slots (or higher, which would do more damage).

I hope that helps.

So please fix your abilities and spells.

Thanks!

vin26m

Quote from: Ampere on December 12, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
Thank you - for some reason forgot to level her up to 3.

Added spells, metamagic and switched to Wild Magic.

Quote from: Ampere on December 11, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Race and Class: Half Elf, Sorceress (Wild Magic)
Spells Known: 1st: Expeditious Retreat, Mage Armour, Magic Missile, Witch Bolt 2nd: Hold Person, Invisibility
Metamagic: Subtle Spell, Extended Spell

A 3rd level Sorcerer has four 1st level Spell Slots and and two 2nd level Spell Slots, but her Spells Known would only be four spells in all.

Please reduce your Spells Known from 6 to 4. 

You can know one of the following combinations:
two 2nd level spells and two 1st level spells
one 2nd level spells and three 1st level spells
zero 2nd level spells and four 1st level spells

If it helps, I think of Spell Slots of different levels as bullets of different calibers, and I think of Spells Known as guns.  So I can use all six of those Spell Slot bullets in my Magic Missile gun.  I can cast Magic Missile four times with 1st level slots (which shoots three darts each time) and I can cast Magic Missile two more times with 2nd level slots (which shoots four darts each time).

Please remove two of your Spells Known.

Thanks.

Ampere

O&O's

vin26m

Quote from: Kathyan on December 11, 2018, 11:46:58 PM
Haha, yeah we must. :P

And I sort of wanted to use the Red Sonja's picture as this character face claim but refrained from doing so as she was used as example and in the header so I'm going with this one. Expect her to be very bad ass and a very disobedient and feisty slave.

Name: Lilian 'Black Siren' Mc Ike
Race and Class: Human(variant) Bard of Lore
Ability Scores: STR 13, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 08, WIS 08, CHA 16
Background: Pirate
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics(expertise), Acrobatics, Deception(expertise), Insight, Perception, Perform, Persuasion, Stealth, Sleight of Hand
Tool Proficiences: Flute, Drum, Horn, Navigator's Tools, Vehicles(water)
Languages: Common, Primordial
Cantrips: Minor Illusion, Vicious Mockery
Spells Known: Dissonant Whispers, Disguise Self, Healing Word, Thunderwave / Phantasmal Force, Suggestion

This works!

Feel free to bump up your INT or WIS to 9.  You still have one ability point to spend on an Ability Score.

Yeah, I will be playing Sonja, but I am happy I am because that that pic for Lilian is great!

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: vin26m on December 12, 2018, 04:13:55 AM
Good start.

Please add a Fighting Style, Favored Enemy, Natural Explorer Terrain, and Hunter's Prey feature.

For Favored Enemy, you'll be dealing with humanoid enemies, mostly, human and orcs as the slavers.

For Natural Explorer Terrain, the game will take place mostly in forests.

For Hunter's Prey, there will be no giants.

Thanks.

Thank you, updated the character sheet.

vin26m

Quote from: Snake on December 12, 2018, 12:11:16 AM

Name: Masako Stormwind
Race and Class: Half-elf (Lore Bard)
Ability Scores: STR 8 DEX 16, CON 14, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 16
Background: Acolyte
Skill Proficiencices: Performance +7, Stealth +5, Acrobatics +5, Deception +5, Persuasion +7, Insight +3, Religion +2, Perception +3, History +2, Sleight of Hand +5
Tool Proficiences: Yarting, Birdpipes, flute
Languages: Common, elvish, dwarvish, sylvan
Cantrips: Vicious Mockery, Dancing Lights
Spells Known: Dissonant Whispers, Cure wounds, sleep, charm person, invisibility, crown of madness.

I can't do a pic from my phone. Sadly but Imagine a tall, really busty blonde half elf.

Good start.

Please add one language.  As a half-elf, you get Common, Elvish and one other (Dwarvish).  As an Acolyte, you get two languages (Sylvan and one other).

Please switch Yarting and Birdpipes for other musical instruments in the PHB:
Bagpipes
Drum
Dulcimer
Flute (you have this already)
Horn
Lute
Lyre
Pan Flute
Shawm
Viol

Also, please add a picture.

Or how about this?

Thanks.

vin26m

Vonandi

Edit: just noticed the race limitations, un memento.