Dungeon Overlords vs Adventurers! (Dungeonbuilding, 5e D&D, NC-Exotic)

Started by Aenon, November 16, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aenon

Recruitment never ends!
Especially for adventurers!

The Demon Queen is bored.

She needs someone to challenge her.

She decides to fund some lesser creatures with enough resources, and have them build dungeons all over the place.

Dungeons that will help heroes become stronger. And then those heroes will try to beat her...

Or, maybe one of those lesser creatures will become strong enough to challenge her?

Either way, it will be amusing...and that is enough for her.

The concept is that there are two kind of characters:

• Dungeon Overlords
  • Adventurers

The Dungeon Overlords are bad guys, villains, funded by the Demon Queen to build their own dungeon. Their purpose is to lure heroes in their dungeons, and either kill them and get their stuff, or capture them and sell them/use them as they see fit (like using them for breeding more monsters, as bait etc). By doing that they become stronger...and who knows, if they become strong enough they may try to overthrow the Demon Queen and make her their slave instead...

The Dungeon Overlords have a budget that they have build their dungeon with, and they have to do the best they can with their resources (like buying the X trap costs that much and you have that much)

Beating adventurers makes them favored by the Demon Queen, and they get more resources. Failure however leads to punishment.
There may be special requests for the Overlord, such as "capture more than one adventurer", "build a dungeon after a specific theme", "kidnap some villagers and use them as bait" etc.

If they are defeated too many times, there is a chance they will be left in the hands of the heroes...

The Adventurers are attacking the dungeons, trying to grab the treasures within, beat the boss and live to tell the tale. They can have their own goals, but their main purpose is to clear the dungeon.

The game will have 3 stages:
Stage 1: The Dungeon Overlord is preparing the dungeon.

The Dungeon Overlord is doing some rp with that is expected from his dungeon, securing his funds, and then building his dungeon (with me or some co-GM as the GM)

Stage 2: A party of adventurers is attacking the dungeon.

The game is run like a dungeon, except that the Dungeon Overlord can participate both by playing his own character, and by running the monsters. However the DM or co-DM can still run monsters and have other stuff happen, or take over (especially if the Overlord has a way slower posting rate then the PCs).

Stage 3: What happens after the dungeon attack.

Characters either return to the city victorious, or they end up as dungeon decorations, or they become slaves etc.
This can be played to the extend the players want it to be played.

The Dungeon Overlord is rewarded/punished for his work and can then modify his dungeon.

Smut
Expected themes:
- NC/rape
- Monster sex
- Enslavement
- Body Modifications
- Pregnancy
- Bad ends/loss of characters

I am thinking among the lines of "weak adventurers who get caught by the dungeon" or "naive overlord who gets beaten over and over by the adventurers, and they have their way with him/her".

Some dungeons may have other specific things that can happen, depending on the Overlord which will be discussed between the Overlord and the party. ( This is unrelated to my own O/O's )

You can make more than one characters, but of course your own characters can't attack your own dungeon. You can even run multiple chars in the same party if you feel that you can pull it off.

However, I will be picking 1 overlord every 4 adventurers.

To apply a character post here with the following info:
- Character name.
- Overlord or Adventurer?
- Some short description/backstory for your char.
- Expected posting rate (so you can be paired with ppl who have similar rate).
- If you are ok at least with the O/O mentioned above, and to what degree (for pairing reasons again).

Other info:
- There is no need to make a full char sheet yet, but if you, do I will give you priority. Follow the PH rules and either roll stats (send them to me) or use point buy.
- The system will be 5e D&D with homebrew items/traps etc
- Dungeon Overlords can be sentient monsters, but only low CR (<=1/4) ones. (Later they may use magic to change their body, if they wish)

- Heroes can become overlords later. Also the opposite can happen too.

ZameRagues

I will definitely set my hat down as interested. I have a few questions primarily towards character creation. What level are the players starting at? I'm assuming level 1 as I'm already contemplating some adventurers. Are their any other things to know for creating the overlords? Are they just cookie cutter monsters, such as a goblin just having whats listed in the Monster Manual or is there some customizing that can be done?

As a note for adventurers I would be willing to play a full group if necessary if an overlord doesn't have a group.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Aenon

Hey!

The adventurers will start level 1, but as the overlords level up any newly made adventurers will be also leveling up (not at the same level, but at least at a level where it is playable). The opposite will be true too, if the adventurers start beating dungeon after dungeon, some overlords will have to get more resources to challenge them.

The overlord can be customized, and an easy way to do that would be to remove/add monster traits (you can check p180-181 of the DMG for example). Ofc this can easily get out of hand if done randomly, so I would have to review it case by case. 

An other option is to make a monstrous character, instead of a monster (for example a goblin wizard using the goblin player race from Volo's). Refluffs are also fine.

However the overlord should be more focused towards building and running the dungeon, rather than fighting the adventurers head on. I suspect that a smart overlord who never meets the adventurers, will go better in the long run than a strong one.

ZameRagues

First attempt at making a weird little Overlord.

Zeyen, born through a magical ritual cast by a beholder, it was created to watch it's master's lair. Purely meant to be an observer to warn of intruders who intrude. It's master has since been defeated, the adventuring party seeing Zeyen as little to no threat and allowed to escape. Seeking vengeance or at the very least more power to defend itself, it approaches the Demon Queen.
Character name: Zeyen, The Watcher
Intent to Play: Overlord

Prof. +2
AC 13
HP 32
Atk Bonus +3
Speed 0 walk, 30 Fly (Hover)
STR 6 (-2)  DEX 16 (+3) CON 14 (+2)
INT 13 (+1) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 11 (0)
Senses: Darkvision 120ft.
Passive Perception 14
Languages Telepathy 120ft

Tentacle whip, +3 to hit. D8 damage. 5 foot reach

Create Food and Water. Zeyen magically creates enough food and water to sustain itself for 24 hours.

What'cha think as an Overlord. If it's no good I'll play a goblin

I will create or fill the remainder of a party when someone else has an Overlord App up.

I can post everyday at most at least once.

I'm fine with most of the O/Os except Pregnancy and the more invasive body mods. For me once a character in this kind of game is pregnant or changed they're a tool/machine for producing monsters or whatever effect they're being used for.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Aenon

Vergil1989

Hmm.  I have very little experience with D&D 5e as a player, having never been part of a game that's lasted long at all, but after glancing at this a couple times, I've been intrigued.  :D  I want to ask a couple questions first though.  For stat rolling, most people seem to be alright with rerolling 1s.  As far as HP is concerned, max on 1st level alright?  I don't mind either way, I'd just rather not get killed in one shot is all.  :P  As far as character is concerned, I've always had a soft spot for succubi and vampires as far as my monsters are concerned, since they're more intelligent and magically inclined overall.  Charming people, turning them against each other, stuff like that, IF I get a chance to play such a character of course in a situation like this.

If you don't mind being patient I'll try to do the best I can to get something together, provided of course you don't mind me playing such a monster.  What world is this being set in, anything official from D&D or just a Homebrew thing?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

ZameRagues

I'll call it a small creature, can make it bigger and badder over time should I succeed.

@Vergil, Hp is always maxed at 1st level. God forbid the 1st level character that rolls a 2.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Aenon

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 16, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
Hmm.  I have very little experience with D&D 5e as a player, having never been part of a game that's lasted long at all, but after glancing at this a couple times, I've been intrigued.  :D  I want to ask a couple questions first though.  For stat rolling, most people seem to be alright with rerolling 1s.  As far as HP is concerned, max on 1st level alright?  I don't mind either way, I'd just rather not get killed in one shot is all.  :P  As far as character is concerned, I've always had a soft spot for succubi and vampires as far as my monsters are concerned, since they're more intelligent and magically inclined overall.  Charming people, turning them against each other, stuff like that, IF I get a chance to play such a character of course in a situation like this.

If you don't mind being patient I'll try to do the best I can to get something together, provided of course you don't mind me playing such a monster.  What world is this being set in, anything official from D&D or just a Homebrew thing?

Honestly, I would suggest point buy if you want some kind of balanced stats, and a guaranteed playbale character :p In 5e it is more than enough for any character.

I left the rolling option for ppl who may want to make chars with 6 int or stuff like that (they live among us...  ;D) so rerolling 1's would be counter productive.

That being said, I am not going to force anyone to play a character of course, so if someone rolls terribly or he rolled a 3 and he doesn't want to play it he can just reroll. As long as ppl don't abuse that. I believe we can be reasonable on both sides.

A succubus would probably fit better as a villain, but it isn't impossible as a hero. However in both cases (especially as a hero) she will need to be weaker than the average succubus, to fit with the rest of the players.

Like ZameRgues said first lvl hp are always maxed.

Vergil1989

Nah I figured she'd be weak regardless of which side she was on, but I was of the mind that she'd be evil regardless of her stats.  I WOULD however ask if it'd be alright that she, eventually, gain a few high powered Charm spells.  Group Charms, (which I'd fully expect to not always work and the like depending on someone's roll, naturally), but if it DID, her death or her willing relinquishment of such a victim would be required to free them of her 'charm' if she's allowed to get her hooks in enough.  I'm actually planning to throw a high powered succubus at my D&D 5e group at some point, but that's besides the point.  :P  Either way, to start she'd not be able to do as such, I'm more just asking for later as I said, assuming we get that far naturally.  And that's assuming she doesn't end up dead before she gets that powerful.

I AM however intrigued by the idea she starts off as a virgin for some reason lol.  She's evil incarnate, she'd still be into the whole sucking her victims dry once they'd outlived their usefulness, but otherwise she'd be 'innocent' beyond the usual given her nature.  Whatcha think?

As for the stats, I'll make something work, so no worries.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vergil1989

Player Name:  Vergil1989
Character name: Zaria Abysswalker
History:  Zaria is like most succubi in that she likes to play with her food,  Unlike most succubi, she's not only not had sex before, (yet), but she's very ambitious and willing to get her hands dirty by doing something other than being a demon lord's plaything for the rest of eternity, going where she's ordered whenever she's ordered.  True, there are many like her that do work on their own terms, furthering the Abyss's overall goals of subjugating the rest of reality, but she'd rather be the one calling the shots over following someone else's lead.  So while she'll happily work with the Demon Queen, Zaria will only do so as long as she's allowed to make her own decisions once she proves herself a capable enough Dungeon Overlord.

Prof: 
AC: 
HP: 
Atk Bonus: 
Speed:  Walk - 30 feet  Fly - 60 feet
STR:  9 (-1)  DEX: 10 (0)  CON:  14 (+2)
INT:  12(+1)  WIS:  13(+2)  CHA  15(+3)
Senses
Passive Perception
Languages

I can post everyday at most at least once, barring any RL stuff that might hit.  I DO have semi-serious health issues, (PM for details but I don't mind talking about it ;D), as well as a sick younger brother to worry about currently, but I'm otherwise I'm pretty active on E.

I'm fine going with most O/Os, but I DON'T do beastality, incest, death (outside of condoned player death), mutilation, etc.  Body modification though is fine, although I'm not fine with dollification/bimbofication OR sissification in general.  However, pregnancy is fine, making someone into a breeding machine is more than fine, as is simply making them into a toy for my gal's pleasure before she gets bored with them.  :P  Anything else, just check my O/O and RP preferences.

Need to get my stats rolled and all that, but I'm hoping to get this done either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Ugh, really hope I got the numbers right so far.  If anyone wants to help me fill in the blanks, I'd appreciate it.  Starting to wonder if I shouldn't just take the stats from the 5e monster card for succubus and just go with those instead of the lackluster stats I rolled.

Aenon, I DID flip my Wis and Cha scores so that her most powerful stat would naturally be her Charisma, but if you'd rather I keep them the way they were, I can put 'em back.

Chulanowa

Ampere

Sounds interesting - and I do have a bit of thing for heroines getting themselves in all sorts of trouble but underestimating tiny/seemingly weak monsters.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Laughing Hyena

Well consider my own interests locked on this one. Thinking about doing some kind of classic theme for an Overlord since I'm more of the type to do the molesting than to be the molested. I've got a soft spot for the classic villains, orcs, hobgoblins, lizard folk, saughin, and of course a dragon. Obviously the last one would have to be worked up to, by rising through to power. Same as the beholder offspring (which as a side note, looks amazing). Gonna have to think on this one since theres a few running through my head. I may wind up going with the ones that might prove popular though.

Aenon

Ok to avoid any confusion

Character Creation

Adventurers

You can use point buy, or you can roll for stats, exactly as described in the PH. You can reroll, but please don't abuse it.
You can pick any race/class you want.

You can use homebrew stuff, but it will have to go through me first. The reason is, that while I am not a balance freak, it has to be something that won't be unfair for everyone else, and it won't disturb the nature of the game. For example, going through walls would be a problem even if it wouldn't be OP in a normal game.

Dungeon Overlords

You can use the same rules for the players, but you can also choose NOT to. You can just write the concept of a weak form, and we can discuss how to make up the stats.

Even if you make a player character, your CR will be the final judge of your strength, not your level.
However that isn't something you have to worry about. If you make a weak character you will be given some kind of bonus to make it playable.

As such, there is absolutely no reason to roll for stats *

Whatever Overlord you will make, they will not be able to fight 1 v 4 an adventuring party on equal terms. At least for now.

*There is no reason to roll for stats, because for example, your HP depends on your CR. So you should have whatever Constitution you need to reach those HP.

Monster characters

I understand that you might want to play something stronger than a lvl 1 character. However we can't throw level 1 chars against a Black Dragon :P

We can however say that the Black Dragon

• Was cursed and he is now very weak, regaining powers as he beats adventurers
  • Is a very young dragon and he becomes stronger later

This was an example. You can do it the same with a woman cultist who transforms later into a succubus, etc etc. There is always an idea that can work  ;D

Vergil1989

So after talking to Aenon a bit, and reading this of course, I feel like a moron lol.  He's a cool guy though, and while I'm waiting for a final PM or two to hash out a few last details, my stats at least won't suck anymore thanks to his assistance in this.  :D

Player Name:  Vergil1989
Character name: Zaria Abysswalker
History:  Zaria is like most succubi in that she likes to play with her food,  Unlike most succubi, she's not only not had sex before, (yet), but she's very ambitious and willing to get her hands dirty by doing something other than being a demon lord's plaything for the rest of eternity, going where she's ordered whenever she's ordered.  True, there are many like her that do work on their own terms, furthering the Abyss's overall goals of subjugating the rest of reality, but she'd rather be the one calling the shots over following someone else's lead.  So while she'll happily work with the Demon Queen, Zaria will only do so as long as she's allowed to make her own decisions once she proves herself a capable enough Dungeon Overlord.

Prof: +2
AC: 13 (natural armor)
HP:  32 (5d8+10)
Atk Bonus: 
Speed:  Walk - 30 feet  Fly - 60 feet
STR:  8 (-1)  DEX: 12 (+1)  CON:  14 (+2)
INT:  14(+2)  WIS:  12(+1)  CHA  16(+3)
Skills: Deception +5, Perception +3, Stealth +3
Senses: Darkvision 60ft
Passive Perception:  13
Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal, telepathy 60ft

Shapechanger. The fiend can use its action to polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid, or back into its true form. Without wings, the fiend loses its flying speed. Other than its size and speed, its statistics are the same in each form . Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn't transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.

Claw: +3 to hit, 1d4+1 damage

Draining Kiss. The fiend kisses (or does other stuff with) a creature charmed by it or a willing creature. The target must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw against this magic, taking 6 (2d4 + 3) psychic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. The target's hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the damage taken. This reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0.

I can post everyday at most at least once, barring any RL stuff that might hit.  I DO have semi-serious health issues, (PM for details but I don't mind talking about it ;D), as well as a sick younger brother to worry about currently, but I'm otherwise pretty active on E.

I'm fine going with most O/Os, but I DON'T do beastality, incest, death (outside of condoned player death), mutilation, etc.  Body modification though is fine, although I'm not fine with dollification/bimbofication OR sissification in general.  However, pregnancy is fine, making someone into a breeding machine is more than fine, as is simply making them into a toy for my gal's pleasure before she gets bored with them.  :P  Anything else, just check my O/O and RP preferences

Ampere

Bridget Fletcher

Background: Bridget's was raised by a paternal aunt, the village bowyer, after the death of her father and disappearance of her mother. Ms. Fletcher was a firm believer in the idea of teaching through humiliation and, while the young girl did learn her trade, she also developed a great seething pool of resentment. Her first acts of larceny were no more than petty acts of revenge, but, as her skill improved, the night time excursions became a real source of pleasure. Now, her legitimate trade provides the perfect cover for her more nefarious activities.

AC: 14
Passive Perception: 13
HP: 8
Init: +3
Spd: 30'

STR: 11 (+0)
DEX: 16 (+3)
CON: 10 (+0)
INT:  14 (+2)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 15 (+2)

Skills:
Deception +4
Insight +3
Perception +3
Persuasion +4
Sleight of Hand +5
Stealth +7

Expertise: Stealth, Thieves Tools

Saves:
STR (+0) DEX (+5) CON (+0) INT (+4) WIS (+1) CHA (+2)

Proficiencies:
Light Armour
Crossbow (hand), Longsword, Shortsword, Rapier, simple weapons
Thieves Tools
Bowyers Tools

Attacks:

Shortbow +5 attack, 1d6+3 damage
Rapier +5 attack, 1d8+3 damage
Dagger +5 attack, 1d4+3 damage

Gear:

Travelling Clothes
Leather Armour
Burglar's Kit
Bowyer's Tool
Letter of Introduction (From Guild)
Belt Pouch (15gp)

[Edited to add: details that should've been there from the start]

Expected Posting Rate: usually daily
O&O: I lean more towards the upper end of the list than the bottom (so to speak), but it's all good.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

TheLaughingOne

... I got an idea.... ... it is  alcohol fueled though... and maybe its a bit vague to call an idea...

Barbarian adventurer... Claims he is a druid. Thinks he is a druid. Absolutely sure he is a druid.

only has one "spell".

Actually causes him to into a rage.

maybe just a little to silly..?
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Roleplay Frog

oh damn if this was in pathfinder with it's variety of options I'd be all over it.

@Laughing one:Not that crazy, a variation on the old Muscle Mage idea, google it. :P

TheLaughingOne

I am familear with the concept:3

But in this case its just a barbarian who thinks he is a druid.. But he isnt. His "calming" spell is just him freaking out, and afterwards he feels calm. More played as minor comedy/personality quirk rather then overarching theme for him.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Aenon

I assume he thinks he is a "circle of the moon" druid?  ;D ;D

c0i9z

Name: Vaark
Race: Kobold
Hopeful role: Overlord
Description: Vaark shook nervously as he approached the demon queen. His clan had jeered at him, at his idea. The demon queen wanted powerful overlords, they said, not week kobolds. And they were right. Vaark was as week as any kobold. But the demon queen promised power and who best to give power to than one who didn't have any? Besides, he had his race's cunning and knowledge of digging and traps, much better to serve as the maker of a dungeon than brute strength could be. So lured by promises and hope, he announced his candidacy, breathlessly awaiting his reward. Or his demise for his audacity.
Posting Rate: At least daily
O/Os: I'm ok with them for this game

rikka

Character name: Koga
Overlord or Adventurer: Adventurer (Barbarian)
Background: Koga comes from nearby tribe of barbarians that often make contact with the civilized lands.  One of their customs include aspiring warriors going out and seeing the world beyond their village and return back with boastful tales and spoils of their adventures.  Koga is up to the task when her turn comes up, and sets out for the unknown.  Upon arriving the city, she eventually learns that it hard being alone and eats her pride in order to mingle in and join with a band of adventures. 

The group, she is in, eventually hears of a dungeon, out in the wilderness, that hold untold dangers but has the potential of harboring many great treasures.  This is the chance Koga has been looking for.  To finally prove herself and return home with great loots in order to be recognized of exploits as a warrior of her village.
Expected posting rate: I could do almost everyday.  But since I might be in a couple of games, I can post perhaps once every 3 days at most.
O/O: I'm okay with them all. 

AC: 13
Passive Perception:
HP: 13
Init: +2
Spd: 30'

STR: 16(+3)
DEX: 15 (+2)
CON: 13 (+1)
INT:   9  (-1)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 13 (+1)

Skills:
Atlethics +5
Intimidation +3
Perception +3
Survival +3

Saves:
STR (+5) DEX (+2) CON (+3) INT (-1) WIS (+1) CHA (+1)

Features:
Rage 2 times
Rage Damage +2
Unarmored Defense 10+2 Dex+1 Con

Proficiencies:
Light armor, medium armor, shields
Simple weapons, martial weapons

Attacks:
Greatsword +5 attack, 2d6+3 damage
Handaxe+5 attack, 1d6+3 damage
Javalin +5 attack, 1d6+3 damage

Equipment: Staff, bear trap, bear pelt coat, traveler's clothes, belt pouch, 10gp

Origin: Trapper
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Hamadryad

I'll throw down interest, hopefully I'll be able to write up some characters tomorrow. I'm thinking of giving both a Overlord and a Adventurer.

Laughing Hyena

Sorry for borrowing your template Vergil but its nice and neat and saves me a buttload of time with my own Overlord. My character is complete.

Player Name: Laughing Hyena
Character name: Sseth'rath, the Ambitious
History: The lizard men have always been looked down upon the totem pole as bottom feeders of the sentient races and most of his kind are simply willing to remain barely surviving, keeping to themselves... fishing within the swamps and remaining fearful. Sseth'raths however was born with a cunning above his usual lizards with a jet black coat of scales to call his own. With that cunning came desires and believed himself to be no mere lizard, but a dragon. He was convinced of this by his unusual intellect and innate talents. Thus seeking power, he sought a pact with the Demon Queen to find a means to ascend himself and his kind into their rightful place and bring the soft skinned races low for daring to look down upon his kind.

AC: 13 (natural armor)
HP:  30 (4d8+12)
Atk Bonus: +4
Speed:  Walk - 30 feet ; Swim - 30 feet
STR:  15 (+2)  DEX: 10 (+0)  CON:  16 (+3)
INT:  15 (+2)  WIS:  12(+1)  CHA  7 (-2)
Skills: Arcana:+5, Perception +3, Stealth +4, Survival: +5
Senses:
Passive Perception: 13
Languages: Draconic, Abyssal, Common

Bite: +4 to Hit, reach 5ft, One Target, Hit: 5 (1d6+2 piercing damage)

Heavy Club: +4 to hit, reach 5ft, One Target, Hit: 5 (1d6+2 bludgeoning damage)

Hold Breath: The lizardfolk can hold his breath for 15 minutes
Spell Casting: Sseth'rahs has tapped a touch of his Draconian Heritage and is capable of casting spells as a Wizard. He can cast spells as a 1st level wizard. Spell book and prepared spells are for DM Eyes Only so I will not be posting it here.

Sseth'rahs Spellbook - This rather worn down book bound of leather and parchement, seems to have once belonged to another. It looks quite old and the small traces of blood upon the cover still tell the tale of a very dark end to whomever once held it. Several Pages are written in Elvish with an elegant flourish, though a tad rushed, and looks to have once been the journal of an apprentice mage. After the first few pages however, a different style of writing is noticeable even to the untrained eye as it lacks the finesse and speaks in a more harsh looking language.

Posting Rate: Im flexible and I can go for 1 post per day to 1 post per three days. The reason is I have some good flexibility right now but I do admit the latter would be a nice relaxing change of pace.

On and Offs and Potential Content: There is potential risks of Bad Ends involving, bondage, monster rape, breeding and impregnation, enslavement and brainwashing/mind-breaking by means of magical torture for the most stubborn heroines and heroes, and also body modifications by means of polymorph and transformation, examples of such being turned into a female or transformed into a sexy lizard folk. Nothing will be over the top and I will make sure to keep potential offs in mind to tailor to a persons on should they fall to my Overlord. There won't be any guro related deaths aka snuff but I don't shy away from non sexual related violence. So feel free to blow up monsters into unidentifiable pulp and decapitate as you like. For those that have become attached to characters, I have no problems running another dungeon where you can try and make a rescue attempt or escape from a dire fate. But that is only if the Head DM permits such.