Spring Break on Ecchi Island (Giving This Another Try)

Started by Idlewyld, June 23, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardsorm

Quote from: Leki on June 25, 2017, 09:38:46 AM
Charting work = No skill required, but a bit tedious to do xD
I don't know, I personally feel as if my charting is border-lining some sort of OCD...
That aside though, I think I'm ready to throw some proper interest in now~
I just need to work out whether I want to play a male or a female :/

In the meantime...
Am I the only one who hears "artificial/extra/attachable arm" and just imagines a mechanical arm going rogue and crawling off by itself? Sort of like "Thing" from the Adam Family, only mechanical and upto the shoulder.... Kind horror like now that I picture it in my head xD

You wouldn't be the only one, honestly. :p I have actually done this before with a character in another game. He had a cybernetic limb that got 'Ghost in the Machine'd', and basically it would separate on its own while he slept to cause mischief. It was more funny than horrifying because the poor spirit just wanted to get out of the arm (To be fair, it was an ass, and basically possessed the limb because the alternative was basically vanishing due to nothing nearby suitable to possess)

Idlewyld

Thanks for the great chartwork Leki. And yes, the image of an arm crawling off to have some fun definitely has its merits. Or perhaps an angry disembodied leg engaging in a bout of literal buttkicking

Tokyorose627

Gardsorm

Oh wow, you were in this too? I'm feeling glad to see a few familiar faces here. XD

Kokaine

If someone was interested in making a pal to have come along with my Dhavali from Hell State I would love it. I don't care if they are male, female, or other :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 25, 2017, 11:58:31 AM
Oh wow, you were in this too? I'm feeling glad to see a few familiar faces here. XD

Yeah I was in this lol

Leki

I swear Idle xD
Every time I see one of your group roleplays, I can't help but be amazed at your harem of NPC girls xD
Seriously, if anyone ever manages to convince you into doing a 1x1, they'd be one lucky soul~

That aside though. I'm currently toying with a few concepts within my head, and after narrowing things down a bit.
I'm thinking of either going with Tatakau or Fotheringay-Phipps. So... a boring old human.
The question is though, should I go with a male or female character?
On one hand we've got enough girls thanks to Idle's NPC's. But considering how most females tend to swing both ways anyway, I'm thinking it never hurts to have more girls. So the question is, do we have enough males? xD
Normally play males, but I'm genuinely feeling split 50/50 as to whether to go with a guy or a girl :/

Idlewyld

@Leki - Well, I'm always open to people who want to do one on one's if they PM me. As for your ideas, Kokaine has a request up for a companion for her character, so that would fit nicely into your Fotheringay-Phipps idea.

JoanieSappho

Gardsorm

Divine Tenacity

Okay I decided.

I am going to start writing up a character sheet tomorrow during down time at work.  ;D
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Gardsorm

Yay, the more the merrier. :3 Can't wait to see who you make.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 25, 2017, 10:19:22 PM
Yay, the more the merrier. :3 Can't wait to see who you make.

Thinking about a chocolate-y female. Not sure if she will be just human or other yet.

Ah got some thinkings to do!

Gardsorm

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on June 25, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
Thinking about a chocolate-y female. Not sure if she will be just human or other yet.

Ah got some thinkings to do!

Ah, I see you are a woman of culture! :D

memes aside, I definitely would enjoy some more tanned/dark skin tones in this game. Looking forward to seeing this new lady~

Divine Tenacity

Aaand sent!

Haha, the hardest part was finding an image I liked. :p

Jason Hunter

Very interesting idea you have here. You still looking for people? I am thinking of a rich gamer whose parents tend him to try get him to experience the real world.

willows

This kind of idea sounds pretty novel, honestly! I'd be down to write a cute-ish zombie girl or any kind of character from URom Transylvania, if you guys are still taking character sheets!
Writer, nacoleptic bartender, saint's smile in a demon's body

links to my O2

And my idea thread!

Gardsorm

In all honesty, I don't think there were any imposed limits. I'm of the opinion that the profiles can keep on coming. =p

Idlewyld

@Jason and Willows - Gardsorm is correct. We are still very much wide open!

Leki

Character cast fleshing out really nicely :)
I've finally gotten to work on my character.... who ended up being from Kemonomimi College and not the other schools that caught my fancy. >_>
Cause you can't have an Ecchi roleplay without the complimentary neko.
I've got the simple parts written out now, just need to do the appearance, personality, and background and I'll send it over~
But that'll most likely be a few hours away, have to take care of other things xD

Leki

Posting in this thread again, because an old thread was knocked up and it's causing a bit of confusion.

Also updating the chart, to give this post some substance.... though apparently I'm missing a character or two who haven't been openly posted yet.

Gardsorm

Heads up, Major, you've gotta PM your profile to Idle when done. o=

catherinehellfire

Woo!  I'm in!  My character's in the thread if you need her for that chart Leki!
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Jason Hunter

Sent in my character sheet for a charming young thief. Waiting for a reply excitedly. :)