Truthful Truths.

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenfruit

How this works: you must state ONE truthful fact about yourself today.

My truthful fact for today:   I went into work 3 hours late, got away with it and they don't even know ;)

Harley

I concentrated really hard and focused on having a positive day....  And it worked!   

Belle33

I listened to Pandora for 3 hours.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

I haven't slept in 4 days/nights.  (insomniac)

forbiddenfruit

Flower

I learned how to make a suprisingly delicious party dip.  :)

forbiddenfruit

Quote from: Dancing flower on July 22, 2011, 10:37:30 PM
I learned how to make a suprisingly delicious party dip.  :)

Are you going to make some and bring it to our chocolate pool party?

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Iridescent Raven

I went swimming today and had a relaxing drink pool side.

Aoime

I watched the Black Swan for the first time ever this morning.

Sybl

I am a retired Chocolate Sculptress 

Mordred

I actually, for the first time in.. who knows how long.. got 8 hours of sleep last night.
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

I cooked my first poached egg this morning ever and it was perfect!

Belle33

I sang along to the radio in my car as loudly as I could - and I sounded really bad.  LOL

Zaphod

I made an illegal U turn today when I knew there was no chance of getting caught. Don't think I'll be doing it again. :)

Sybl

I slept for the first time in 5 days. Yay me.  XD

LateNightKiss

I woke up at 1 PM and my breakfast consisted of Doritos and chocolate chip cookies. What a way to start off the day!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Malefique

I spent forty minutes trying to find which drain was blocked or whatever was causing that awful smell before realising the neighbour was barbecuing kippers. 
Everything is true.  God's an astronaut.  Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.

Mordred

I have looked into the future (this is NOT the truth)..

I will be drunk in roughly 2 hours (this IS the truth)..

I will not have a hangover tomorrow morning (this is hopefully the truth).
*See Pillory*

elone

Today I was totally lazy and did next to nothing. Too hot.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

forbiddenfruit

Quote from: elone on July 24, 2011, 12:37:51 AM
Today I was totally lazy and did next to nothing. Too hot.

Why, yes you are!  :P

Sylk

This afternoon I put my oldest cat to sleep. He was 18.  I cried the entire time. I made it through half my shift and then asked to go home.  Now I can't sleep.

Someone talk to me
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

forbiddenfruit

Quote from: Sylk on July 24, 2011, 01:42:40 AM
This afternoon I put my oldest cat to sleep. He was 18.  I cried the entire time. I made it through half my shift and then asked to go home.  Now I can't sleep.

Someone talk to me

Aww that is terrible. I'm sorry :(((   Are you ok? *offers hug*

Sylk

doing the best I can. trying not to shut down as is my norm when I'm this upset.  Doesn't help the family any when I do.  Thanks for asking.

Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

forbiddenfruit

Quote from: Sylk on July 24, 2011, 03:10:54 AM
doing the best I can. trying not to shut down as is my norm when I'm this upset.  Doesn't help the family any when I do.  Thanks for asking.

Anything I can do? I'm here if you want to chat and get your mind off of it.

blue bunny sparkle

forbiddenfruit

I've got a crush on someone.....

blue bunny sparkle

LateNightKiss

I went to the beach today with the intention of catching a tan.
I passed tan and went straight to "ouch!"
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

I slept the whole day away, and I am not the least bit sorry  ;D

Harley

I was nearly driven mad today, and will most likely nearly lose my sanity by the end of the week.   

boegiboe

I injured my back in October and I still haven't fully recovered. I can't do all the physical things I love doing.

DJXTESX

I have the strangest / randomset dreams yet I wake up refreshed as if nothing happened XD.

olive

My roots are out of control, I need to bleach my hair but I'm too lazy.  :-)

SinfulAngel

I havent slept since Tuesday, however i'm beginging to feel it and will probably crash in the next few hours.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Yep, this is a duplicate

I have been practicing lucid dreaming and this morning I smacked the pillow angrily because I failed grrr!

Azhdeen

I dreamt of what I would do the the thiefs that stole my scooter, just this morning, if I had realized they were there sooner.

Wolf O Donnel

I was stupid and work and ended up stabbing my left thumb right in the joint with a stanley blade

Belle33

Ouch!

I ignored a phone call and still haven't returned it. 

LateNightKiss

I felt sick today and couldn't bare being on my feet for 6 more hours. My boss is a sort of...Tough cookie, I knew she wouldn't let me go if I came with the old "I don't feel well". So I put my best foot forward and let the water works begin. No one can say no to a crying woman.
I felt bad after, but my body thanked me for it.

ArtemisHighmore

I used to make cheese when I was in college and I miss it dearly.

Sybl

I used to sculpt chocolate eagles for weddings- I miss that.

blue bunny sparkle

i want to go sit in a cave where no one can find me.

LateNightKiss

I have the house to myself for the first time since summer started.

WhiteTigerForever

I am dealing with a totally bored 6 year old that just put sparkly decorations in my hair and crayola colored my toenails green, along with a hair brushing that just makes me look and feel fabulous... ::) :-X
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

LateNightKiss

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on August 09, 2011, 06:39:05 PM
I am dealing with a totally bored 6 year old that just put sparkly decorations in my hair and crayola colored my toenails green, along with a hair brushing that just makes me look and feel fabulous... ::) :-X

Sign me up for the "Princess Make-Over"
Haha.

WhiteTigerForever

lol, thank...*want to launch in to singing, "I feel pretty, ooooh so pretty..."

She is also convinced that the People from the Disney channel are coming to our house to give her a total makeover to make her look like one of the Disney Princesses.. lol  ;D

LateNightKiss

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on August 09, 2011, 07:19:34 PM
lol, thank...*want to launch in to singing, "I feel pretty, ooooh so pretty..."

She is also convinced that the People from the Disney channel are coming to our house to give her a total makeover to make her look like one of the Disney Princesses.. lol  ;D

My nieces and little sister are in the same predicament. They also want me to record them dancing and send it to Disney in hope that they'll show it on TV. lol.

WhiteTigerForever

uuuuuuhhhhhhhh yea and them making you listen to them singing very badly off key, with their whole heart... and you have to tell them how wonderful they are... but are cringing inside...

LateNightKiss

*Staring with a look of endearment* You so 'get me'
;D

abandoneddolly

am soooo not ready for my kid to go to head start next week

LateNightKiss

I took my picture for my new school ID today. Let's just say: Not my best picture.

boegiboe

I cried for the first time in 10 years last night. Though it was in a dream, it still felt good to get it all out even if it wasn't technically real.

WhiteTigerForever

There is a name for what we have..."mom's disease"...lmao

and my house sooooo needs to be vacuumed but instead I made another siggy and avi I like much better. ;D

Anesa

Wants to talk to a friend.....

WhiteTigerForever

still needs to do house work, phone calls to make and get back into my writing mode, if my nerves will allow, and needs to work with a new friend on an awesome rp,  plus respond to a great opening post in another rp... *focus woman*  I can't waiiit until school starts! (Despite my losing my night time preferences)

Camille, I'm sure your friend and you will chat, all good friendships are worth keeping..:D  *hugs*  I hope you feel better... :-[

SinfulAngel

Also needs to do house work on top of homework yet I can't seem to be motivated to do either.

Why must such things be so tedious and unmotivating? Oh because roleplaying is so much more entertaining..

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

LateNightKiss

I decided to come home for the weekend. Awesome choice.

I get free food and can print all I want for free.  ;D

Anesa

Nothing can bring me down from this high I'm on.......;)

WhiteTigerForever

Wishes you good luck and much happiness.....(one should always be careful of the mist, it is like a mirage in the distance, after walking in the desert for so long  ;) )

Me.... working on stories and searching for new partners...

Anesa

WEG   I'm not worried, my friend... ;)

WhiteTigerForever

Good for you..may all the happiness you desire find, and stay with you!

Anesa

If I was any happier, I couldn't stand myself!   LMAO!

WhiteTigerForever

Well, that is quite a switch from how terribly sad you were a few days ago.. so there must have been a big turn about..lol, and good for you.. you deserve to be happy.  ;D

Anesa

Awww..thank you WTF!  *Hugs*  And I agree!  ;P  I do deserve it don't I!  :D

WhiteTigerForever

Indeed and my oldest daughter is coming into town tomorrow and my 6 year old is beside herself with excitement... but dread.. school is just ahead...pros..late nights.. cons... early mornings...XD 

forbiddenfruit

I am glad it is Sunday... because I still have tomorrow off and I plan on spending it very well ;)

gaggedLouise

I lost my wallet last night, and got it back today, with nothing removed, no cash, no personal cards, nothing gone. Now, that's unusual in today's world! *sighs with relief*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Anesa

Quote from: gaggedLouise on August 29, 2011, 09:07:29 AM
I lost my wallet last night, and got it back today, with nothing removed, no cash, no personal cards, nothing gone. Now, that's unusual in today's world! *sighs with relief*

Wow..that IS unusual!  Happy for you, though!  :)

Reagan

The weather's been ricocheting from sunny to stormy all day long.  Just as I was about to lose patience with the elements however, a really bright, picture perfect rainbow blazed across the sky.

forbiddenfruit

Quote from: gaggedLouise on August 29, 2011, 09:07:29 AM

whoa! thats unusual and lucky for you...  that s happen to me before.  I had my car broken into my purse was stolen,  I had it returned to me by the police a week later, everything still inside except for all of my makeup and cash (only like 10 bucks) ~laughs~

gaggedLouise

Thanks!

I am bidding on a mid-eighties LP on Ebay with this marvellous track on it. Cheesy concept, but a very catchy song - and JJ was a really hot guy in his day.  :-)

Jermaine Jackson - Escape from the Planet of the Ant Men

WhiteTigerForever

Well now the other Jackson's can have a go a things also..XD!!!  and yea.. lol.. odd indeed.. Ziggy Stardust Weird..XD!

NessaNeko

I am freaked out because I can't find a job. I just graduated and my parents are trying to kick me out.

WhiteTigerForever

hmmmmmm didn't your college offer you an internship as a premise and a part of your graduation classes?  You can use that as a referral.... I'm sowie! :(

Anesa

Today I realized that admitting you were wrong about something can actually make everything else feel more "right".

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: camille on August 30, 2011, 08:35:30 PM
Today I realized that admitting you were wrong about something can actually make everything else feel more "right".

We're all simply human beautiful Camille..and have made mistakes, do make mistakes and will continue to make mistake.. I make reaaaaaaaly big ones when I do too, lmao.. and humility is hard to attain but peaceful when it's there.. just maintaining it is a bitch as the ego wants to always try and become dominant.. that internal ego thing we have... just be the wonderful beautiful person you are..and we all love! 

Anesa

If ever someone prefaces what they're about to tell you with, "And I don't mean to rain on your parade, but...", you can pretty much know you're about to get wet.

Miss Lilly

Sometimes being a friend means telling people what they don't want to hear.
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Belle33

Ain't that the truth. 

Never drink more than the boss.

MiaFire

If your eyes don't see it, your mouth shouldn't spread it. (gossip)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sadistwolf

Still working through my dads death.

LateNightKiss

Quote from: Sadistwolf on September 03, 2011, 12:24:23 PM
Still working through my dads death.

That's a terrible thing to have to go through alone. My condolences.. :-[

I, myself am going through tough times.

Anesa

Quote from: LateNightKiss on September 04, 2011, 12:28:06 AM
That's a terrible thing to have to go through alone. My condolences.. :-[

I, myself am going through tough times.

*Huggggggggggs LNK*

LateNightKiss

Quote from: camille on September 04, 2011, 12:29:28 AM
*Huggggggggggs LNK*

*Sigh* Thank you. I so needed that hug.
Leave it to Camille to lighten a mood.  :-)

Sadistwolf

Right now helping myself become a better person, while helping my mother out.

MasterMischief

I like bunnies.  Cute little fuzzy bunnies.

Mordred

Today.. starting right NOW**.. I will catch up on all.. current*** (almost slipped up there).. RPs!

** - NOW.. meaning.. once this actually posts.
*** - current.. meaning.. those that have been active within the last 14 days.
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

I recently realized that for the first time in my life,  I am truly loving someone for who he is sincerely.... and not for some subconscious selfish reason.

Kazuume

I ended a 7 year relationship with a friend and it's the best thing I've ever done.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

LateNightKiss

I've been in my dorm room cleaning all day and bumming out because I left my key at a friends house last night.

...And I was too lazy to walk back and get it.

Sybl

Today is one of the lazy crazy days.

LateNightKiss

Today and the past couple of days have been weird.

For example, today I have two veggie burritos for dinner. But....
When I got home I ate half a jar of  sliced pickles, an entire pack of oatmeal cookies, strawberry ice cream, a cup of beans (I know...), vanilla wafers and a pack of twizzlers.

I'll let everyone piece together the reason why.

elone

Pickles and ice cream, That is the traditional menu for .... Hope it is a good thing.

Today I did nothing when I had a long list of to do's.

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Quote from: LateNightKiss on September 17, 2011, 11:37:52 PM
Today and the past couple of days have been weird.

For example, today I have two veggie burritos for dinner. But....
When I got home I ate half a jar of  sliced pickles, an entire pack of oatmeal cookies, strawberry ice cream, a cup of beans (I know...), vanilla wafers and a pack of twizzlers.

I'll let everyone piece together the reason why.

Is a "congratulations" in order here dear?  :D

LateNightKiss

No, I was just really hungry.

Lol, joking. It was confirmed about a week ago.  ;D

Anesa

Awww...*Huge hug and a smooch on her cheek!*  How exciting!  Congrats!

LateNightKiss

*Snuggles Camille* Thank you!  :-*

Anesa

I love him not because he is perfect, but because he's so perfect for me.

Kazuume

Quote from: LateNightKiss on September 18, 2011, 12:00:04 AM
No, I was just really hungry.

Lol, joking. It was confirmed about a week ago.  ;D

Grats!!

The friends I love most are the ones that are most honest with me.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ephemera

Every corner of E still reminds me. 
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

LateNightKiss

Going through a pretty rough time.
I guess all the congrats are no good now.

I'll pull through.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Quote from: LateNightKiss on October 06, 2011, 07:20:48 PM

I'll pull through.

*Hugs tight*

LateNightKiss

I guess it just wasn't the right time.

Thank you.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: LateNightKiss on October 06, 2011, 07:20:48 PM

I'll pull through.

-gives kissy a good, tight, warm hug-
Those kinds of congrats are always good, love! Drop by anytime you run out of stock!
-smiles-
Hope everything rights itself out, love! :*
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Ephemera

I will keep writing sonnets, I must, but I am forever influenced by you.

Kay Tana

I had most of my hair cut off today and went from looking like Shaggy to looking like Sonic.

Ephemera

I rarely remember dreams, but I can't forget one.

Izzie Aditi

I'm the biggest idiot alive.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheSorrow

No you are not. *hugs Izzie*
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Izzie Aditi

Oh I am *grins*
I currently own Bad Choices-R-Us 8-)  But thanks for the hug, always appreciated *hugs back*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheSorrow

Hugs from me are always on offer :) You are not. :P Bad choices end up making us stronger.
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

stellastar

I love hugs given at the right moment.
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Anesa

Quote from: TheSorrow on October 12, 2011, 06:30:11 AM
Hugs from me are always on offer :) You are not. :P Bad choices end up making us stronger.

If that is true, then I ought to be the strongest woman on the planet!

TheSorrow

Hugs are nice.  I'm sure you are strong camille. It makes up part of your character, and your character from what I've gathered so from seems awesome enough :P :)

Anesa

Aww....thank you, Sorrow..that was sweet. :)  And on that note, I think I'll go back to bed and try to catch a few more winks.  Night night.

TheSorrow

Night :) Keep looking ahead ;) tough times but there will be better moments

LateNightKiss

Quote from: TheSorrow on October 12, 2011, 07:56:05 AM
Night :) Keep looking ahead ;) tough times but there will be better moments

Thank you. I'm receiving the help I need to get through it.  :-)

TheSorrow

I'm here for you and anyone who needs to talk/vent. I'm a great listener and I dont like seeing people sad.

Life is too short to worry about the ones that hurt us, worry about the ones who love us.

Anesa

Quote from: TheSorrow on October 12, 2011, 11:34:45 AM
I'm here for you and anyone who needs to talk/vent. I'm a great listener and I dont like seeing people sad.

Life is too short to worry about the ones that hurt us, worry about the ones who love us.

I'm finding that to be true, too.  Btw, Sorrow, how much do you charge per hour to lay on your couch?  :D

TheSorrow

1 cookie a year. or, if thats too much, for free :)

Anesa

Cookies are my speciality!  Although, I must say, you are way underpaid. ;)

TheSorrow

Trouble posting :( my damn internet..

I do it for the satisfaction of helping people. I'll stay up days at a time helping people, listening to them, talking with them, trying to help them. :)

Anesa

And where do you go when YOU need to talk to someone?

TheSorrow

That question cannot be answered because there is no answer.

Anesa

<< has nice, strong shoulders and big, floppy ears....(okay...maybe they're not so big and floppy..but ya know what I'm getting at), and you could come talk to me if ever you need a friend. :)

TheSorrow

Thank you. Means a lot to me :P Really does.

What's my true thoughts... of how friendly camille is and that I think her and I will become good friends. :D

Anesa

One can never have too many friends. :)

MasterMischief

Quote from: camille on October 13, 2011, 07:03:28 PM
One can never have too many friends. :)

Unless they all decide to call in their markers on the same night.  >.>

BiRen92

I have attempting to write a few pages in my book on two occasions today.  ^-^

emily t

I go to work and spend most of the day chatting on-line.

SinfulAngel

I should be doing house work or homework, but instead the mystery of E has captured me once again!

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Ephemera

I should be posting in games, but my brain is on poetry, and here I am browsing the Socializing thread...

Ephemera

I should be in bed...asleep.

sartracker

" I never found it in a bottle"
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

gaggedLouise

From a conversation between two maths students:

"When you're sitting in the Hilbert room you need to take care not to stumble: things will start whirring before your very eyes."

"But ain't that a place one is always in?"

(the Hilbert room, or Hilbert space, is a highly generalized, and complex! model of mathematical space)

(

CallmeKat

My truthiness of the day: I'm letting myself fall for someone I shouldn't. Again.

Also, I should really be in bed.

Twofer!

Anesa

Sometimes, it really isn't "all about you".  :)

lonlyazn

I'm scared on wits end for this month and could use someone I could spill personal things with. Would be nice to finally have someone I can spill my own feelings for once.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Kazuume

I stupidly still believe what people tell me is truth and honesty, even after having been burned 100 x over.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Breathless Intent

Alice in Wonderland scares me.

Phoenixrisen

I'm a negligent cook. I put it in the oven, or in a pot and forget about it for awhile...
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

Rodents kinda freak me out.. apart from squirrels.. which I'm sure, in some prior life, I was one.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I've actually set an oven on fire before, and burned a pot of boiling water. *way worse than Phoenix!*

NightRabbit

I'm singing at an Open Mike this week after not performing for a few weeks. This time I want to bring the house down.

Breathless Intent

Break a leg!!!

OT: I don't have the guts to sing at an open mic night *grin*

Jethro

I cooked a meal I didn't burn today :D
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

Phoenixrisen

I made a permanent change to my avatar for the first time in almost a year today.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

NightRabbit

Quote from: Breathless Intent on January 10, 2012, 05:37:30 PM
Break a leg!!!

OT: I don't have the guts to sing at an open mic night *grin*
(Thank you Breathless! :)  By the way, if you feel so inclined give it a shot! I used to get scared performing too but you get used to it when you keep getting up.)

The awkward turtle has been my mascot for four years now.

Saric

I wish I could sing but can only hit 3 notes that are nowhere near each other.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

yoniek

I have muscular pains all over my body due to the good and long sex I had yesterday with someone I met on internet.

Azrael Annavianna

I have the attention span of a hyperactive mayfly.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

yoniek

I didn't do much today...It was a lazy sunday afternoon

OrchidofDarkness

I got up to early and its only monday

blue bunny sparkle

I am a terribly needy girl...

Mr Bigglesworth

Harley

I'm going to find some soda....  For breakfast!   *mad giggle*

Timeless

I love singing, and hope to be able to perform as a musician. I also do think I can sing Paramore songs like a pro~

Phoenixrisen

I adore storms, when I don't have to be out in them.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

OrchidofDarkness

I enjoy a good old fashion lightning storm even if it is 3 am when it happens -rubs eyes very sleepy-

Noxie

I am an aspiring graphic designer, but I fear that I won't be able to find a job in graphic design once I graduate from college.

SummerWhispers

I go to tanning beds and don't follow the rules, and now my butt is burnt....literally.

Itsa Me Dino

i found out i enjoy lace on my underwear *bought new lacy underwear*
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SummerWhispers

I am quite addicted to tumblr, and get lost in the photos and re-blogging  for endless amounts of time.

OrchidofDarkness

I enjoy watching sunset I just let my mind wonder to some made up place in my mind made up of fantasy and possible romance with some adventure

Kitsunetsuki

I get tired of other people often...I am more misanthropic than I thought :(
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

valkyrieval

I got my hands on a big axe and went crazy with it.
(On wood, of course.)

Mordred

Learning from history is one of the greatest assets the human (and vampire) mind possess. Evolution's little nod to our brains, it's little whisper letting us know that while it continues to give a little here and take a little there, we have to also help ourselves.

Wait.. what was I just saying? Shit.. forgot! Oh well!

Yeah.. yikes.. that's how it goes. *scribbles with blue crayons on post-it notes*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'm perpetually happy and upbeat until I get so high I crash.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

spooky

If my house was burning down and I had to decide between my lover and my laptop... I might burn to death trying to decide
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

forbiddenfruit

this book i'm reading may be harmful to my conscience.

SummerWhispers

False.

I will keep my tumblr blog updated, almost every day.

gaggedLouise

I'm going to Berlin for a week in July to see some aspects of this reborn metropolis (it's several years since last time I was there). One main stop will be the Pergamon museum of classical art which has an acclaimed exhibition about the ancient city of Pergamon running (with a big CGI-assisted bio-panorama of the town...). And I sort of expect there to be demonstrations by Greeks outside the museum - by that time Greece is likely to have either gone into state default or left the euro zone, or both, and many Greeks see Germany as a key villain in the unfolding economic drama of the last year.