Steam-punk setting (F needing male)

Started by kittykat, April 22, 2011, 07:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittykat

Hey men and women how are you today?

I have an idea I would like to share, if you have any interest in it let me know via PM please.

Idea one: steam-punk setting.

The year is 1894. The current government has completely destroyed the welfare of the country. The rich keep getting richer and the poor getting poorer. Looting is at an all time high. Meanwhile, the pirate gang "seduction" (an all female crew) has started collecting (more like robbing) the rich of their money and items in order to give to the poor need-ful people of Tarika, the country of where this is situated. Their leader, Jessica Von Cinclare is one of the most ruthless people on this island, giving not one toss about anyone. The government has sent out a task force to take down Seduction. You would be playing one of the task force officers.
(we can work on plot and characters if need be.)
Character commissions available ask for pricing or info in pm

ON/OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60582.msg2733258#msg2733258

Drakan

interesting, havent seen a pirate setting of rp in a while, I would be interested in this possible storyline.

Rukio

Very intrigued. I would be most honored to play said officer for you. Shoot me a pm if you're still looking.