The Boundaries (A werewolf RP) - Now Recruiting!

Started by Charlotte Fox, October 21, 2013, 03:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte Fox

**Now Recruiting Humans for the Ahki Pack and Exiled. Seeking Interest for Second Pack**

We are now recruiting boundary exiles. I will be adding more details as things come up and as we grow. I'm also open to discussion on adding or changing anything below. Please note that I do expect roughly a one post per week commitment. Obviously forgiving if you give notice, but if you go over ten days without posting and without saying anything, you will run the risk of being going missing. If it becomes a habit than I may be forced to kill your character off/have them go missing permanently. Sorry, it's not to be mean, it's just to make sure the game keeps going.:

Available Positions

Please note:: I want the female to male ratio to be as even as possible (excluding of course if your character isn't straight, you know etc.) I'll do my best to make numbers as even as possible, but no one will be denied because we have too many of such and such. I want this game to grow and flourish! The great thing about the exiles is that more can always be added throughout the game without difficulty, so recruitment doesn't ever really need to close.

Ahki Pack Members
Alpha - Adam Sidorski
Beta - Allora Charyou
Female Member - Lux
Female Member - Maxine Evens
Female Member - Alexandria Conway
Female Member - Tyra O'Malley
Male MemberNathanial Winters
Male Member - Julius Barker
Male Member - Atlas J. Troublefield

Boundary Exiles
Female Exile - Lidia Melkova
Female Exile - Eve
Female Exile - Kourtney Depape
Female Exile - Glory Redfern
Female Exile -
Female Exile -
Male Exile - Raiken
Male Exile - Calvin Daniels
Male Exile - Garrett Locke
Male Exile - Reese Wallen
Male Exile - Corbin Lane
Male Exile - Yuri Nikolaev
Male Exile -
Male Exile -

Humans
Human -
Human -
Human -
Human to be Turned -
Human to be Turned -
HunterMathew Slaughter
Hunter -

Character Sheet

[center][b]Played by:[/b] (Your Elliquiy name link)[/center]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[float=left][img height=250]http://(URL HERE)[/img][/float]

Picture preferred, or descriptive writing of such, you may also add a picture of your wolf form if you so choose, though it is not required.

[b]Name:[/b] (Your Character)

[b]Race:[/b] (Pure, Bitten or Human)

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Pack Member:[/b] (Yes or No)

[b]Pack Rank:[/b] (Low, Mid or High, Beta or Alpha. If not pack member just put N/A)

[b]Skill set:[/b] (Are there any special skills or hobbies your character has?)

[b]Character History:[/b] (A two or more Paragraphs please)

[b]Personality: [/b](One good Paragraph Please)

[b]Wolf Form:[/b] (A link to your characters wolf form)

[b]Additional Information:[/b] (Anything else you’d like to add that is not listed here)

[b]On’s:[/b]

[b]Off’s:[/b]

**In regards to recruiting a second pack, I will be looking for all members. This means that I would also probably require an Alpha and Beta; these two would have to be dedicated and up for partial co-GM responsibilities. They would in other words be in charge of managing that pack. Contact either Julles or myself about this matter if you are interested. Thank you.**

Julles

Just popping in to say we are still, very much, looking for more characters. :) New players are always welcomed.