Soul Calibur: Blade of Lust (Game Map+Stage Completed)

Started by NubianLegend, June 07, 2014, 12:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garuss Vakarian

How would we decide battles? I mean, if a player fights a player, who wins? Yes, we can always agree before hand. But, most people carry a "My character will never lose!" Mentality in my experiance. And understandably so. It is after all your character. So, I was thinking, if players can not decide who wins. Why not have the GM (Nubian Legend.) Do a coin toss. Some one I talked to recently runs a succesfull MK rp. And thats how they decide most oficial MK battles. Just a thought Nubian, we dont have to take it. ^^

Edit: By the way. Is Hepheastus Dovakhin? I tottally thought he was just the blacksmith. :P lol. But he could be the 'Dragonborn' to. Learn something new every day. ;)  (Ha ha, cuss you used the skyrim theme. Ya know, the song about Dovakhin. ^_^ )

NubianLegend

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 09, 2014, 09:53:42 PM
How would we decide battles? I mean, if a player fights a player, who wins? Yes, we can always agree before hand. But, most people carry a "My character will never lose!" Mentality in my experiance. And understandably so. It is after all your character. So, I was thinking, if players can not decide who wins. Why not have the GM (Nubian Legend.) Do a coin toss. Some one I talked to recently runs a succesfull MK rp. And thats how they decide most oficial MK battles. Just a thought Nubian, we dont have to take it. ^^

Edit: By the way. Is Hepheastus Dovakhin? I tottally thought he was just the blacksmith. :P lol. But he could be the 'Dragonborn' to. Learn something new every day. ;)  (Ha ha, cuss you used the skyrim theme. Ya know, the song about Dovakhin. ^_^ )

Good question. I was thinking the results of some matches could be decided on in advance and others would be left open-ended. Of course if you have either of the blades then your character would have a pretty significant advantage. Dice rolls would only be used in certain situations where there is an indecision and players haven't worked it out amongst themselves yet.

Before that though we need to figure out the stages and the starting points for each character. I'm working on finding a suitable game map.

Kokaine

BTW - I totally see Tira as a good right hand woman for someone (much like Nightmare was her former Master) so if anyone wants to talk about that let me know. Keep in mind that she's not an actual submissive but if you're bad ass enough she'll bow to your wishes :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

NubianLegend

Just so everyone knows, there's a character index and OOC posted on the first page.

NubianLegend

Tomorrow I'll get a map up with a detailed listing of the stages and other important locations.

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Kokaine on June 09, 2014, 10:28:54 PM
BTW - I totally see Tira as a good right hand woman for someone (much like Nightmare was her former Master) so if anyone wants to talk about that let me know. Keep in mind that she's not an actual submissive but if you're bad ass enough she'll bow to your wishes :P

:( If only I picked a villain. Id take Tira around any day! She is crazy. But, that is just part of her charm. ;)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Kokaine on June 09, 2014, 10:28:54 PM

She could always find a place with Nightmare once more. After all she does love the sword. Literally.

Sinestra

Interesting question... Will Nightmare be in possession of (the majority-chunk of) Soul Edge? Because having "The Ultimate Weapon" kicking around might have unintended consequences... Unless we want to also bring Soul Calibur in as well to balance things.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Sinestra on June 10, 2014, 12:22:37 AM
Interesting question... Will Nightmare be in possession of (the majority-chunk of) Soul Edge? Because having "The Ultimate Weapon" kicking around might have unintended consequences... Unless we want to also bring Soul Calibur in as well to balance things.

Well in truth even with a few fragments of soul edge he is still quite dangerous for the average person. Still he wouldn't be able to become Night Terror obviously if that makes you feel better.

PS: You think Nightmare is bad? You're lucky no one has picked Cervantes yet.

Le Immortelle

Oh wow, this game looks fantastic! I'll certainly be keeping an eye on and seeing how it proceeds. :)

Ron Don Volante

I'll fill the character sheet out soon but I'd like to lay claim on Setsuka.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Sessha

Sorry for taking so long to get this up But here is my character for the game. I ended up picking Cassandra.

User Name: Sessha
Character Name: Cassandra Alexandra
Sex: Female
Nationality: Greek
Starting Point:
Appearance:
Role: Protagonist Party
Equipment: Digamma Sword & Nemea Shield
Archetype:
Personality: (optional)
Theme Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0LR97vaUg&list=PL8745153BE96EC072&index=38
Bio: http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Cassandra
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

NubianLegend

A caveat about the blade of lust that I left out that I feel like everyone here should know about. If someone comes in contact with the blade then that person is infected right? Of course we all know that.  Well, if the infected person has intercourse with anyone else then the person they sleep with may also be susceptible to the blade of lusts control. It sort of works like STD's. You don't technically have to be cut by the blade of lust to be under its control. All you have to do is sleep with someone who is already infected and you too will also be subject to its laws.  The blade of virtue is the only form of protection against the blade of lust. It may also reverse the prompts of the BOL. So stay safe or not...

NubianLegend

NubianLegend

People should begin to think about where they want their characters to start out at in the game world and let me know so I can make a note of everyone's positions in-game and build conflicts and all the good story stuff. You can declare it in the OOC, here, or PM if you really want. Just don't wait too long or else you'll be in a real bind, I'm gonna try to get the first post up sometime Friday if possible.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: NubianLegend on June 11, 2014, 12:40:43 PM
A caveat about the blade of lust that I left out that I feel like everyone here should know about. If someone comes in contact with the blade then that person is infected right? Of course we all know that.  Well, if the infected person has intercourse with anyone else then the person they sleep with may also be susceptible to the blade of lusts control. It sort of works like STD's. You don't technically have to be cut by the blade of lust to be under its control. All you have to do is sleep with someone who is already infected and you too will also be subject to its laws.  The blade of virtue is the only form of protection against the blade of lust. It may also reverse the prompts of the BOL. So stay safe or not...

Why take the fun out of this with something that is meant to prevent one from enjoying our rightful conquests?

NubianLegend

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 11, 2014, 11:09:25 PM
Why take the fun out of this with something that is meant to prevent one from enjoying our rightful conquests?

If you really want "conquests" then it shouldn't really matter all that much. Being infected won't make you a zombie, you'll still have free will for the most part unless the blade host instructs you otherwise and that's only if she and you are occupying the same space. I think a little element of surprise is a good thing.

Everyone is probably going to be infected at some point or another, so it ought not matter if you have it or not. It just adds another dimension to the way we play the game. If you want to be uninfected , all you have to do is get cut by the blade of virtue anyways. It gives people a valid reasons to hunt for the blades.

Chuukun

User Name: Chuukun
Character Name: Hildegard von Krone, or Hilde
Nationality: German
Starting Point: Frankfurt
Appearance:
Role: Protagonist / Independent / Victim (tbd)
Equipment: Short Sword (Glänzende Nova) & Spear (Frischer Himmel) ; Knights Armor of Wolfenkrone
Archetype: Noble Knight

Personality: Stern, caring, protective, prideful, responsible, just. A natural-born leader that knows her strengths and would gladly give her life for the benefit of her subjects, however only of course if it is the last resort available. She is willing to make sacrifices, both of herself and others, if she truly sees no other course of action.

Theme Music:
www.youtube.com/embed/Ck3BkAMmsUM

www.youtube.com/embed/2FWywZnNyQc

Bio: Born as the daughter of the King of Wolfkrone, a minor kingdom in the Holy Roman Empire that would eventually become Germany in modern times, Hilde was taught to be a leader from an early age on... and forced to prove it after her father fell ill and eventually died, due to the evil influence of Soul Edge. Hardened by these events, Hildegard travelled out to meet the enemies of her kingdom on the battlefield and triumphed, seeing the evil blade of Soul Edge defeated.

Returning back to her homeland, she hopes to breath a sigh of relief and enjoy an era of peace, yet this is seemingly not to be...

Turn Ons: Humiliation, tentacles, futanari, being bound, impregnation, corruption, straigt & lesbian, creampies, bukkake, servicing, pleasure control
Turn Offs: Toilet play, mutilation, death
(these both represent mostly the preferences of the player, not necessarily the character)

Ron Don Volante

User Name: wisdomcube
Character Name: Setsuka aka Neve
Nationality: Raised in Japan but European ancestry
Starting Point: ?
Appearance: Blonde, busty, well proportioned and dressed like a prototypical geisha.
Role: Whose side are you on?  Antagonist (Ivy's group)
Equipment: Iaitō hidden in an oilpaper parasol
Archetype: Canon
Personality: Although outwardly flirty, playful, and sophisticated she is secretly ruthless, focused, and hungry for revenge against Mitsurugi for killing her former master and lover.
Theme Music: Ephemeral Dream
Bio: After burying her former master and lover, who died due to the actions of the Ronin Mitsurigi, she has gone to seek him and has heard more than a few rumors tying him with both a "Soul Calibur" and a "Blade of Lust." She's heard of a good lead connecting a woman named Ivy with the Blade of Lust.
Turn Ons: Violence, hard sex, domination, sadism, bondage.
Turn Offs: Racism against fair skinned individuals.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Sinestra

Just as a reminder to applicants, you'll want to go and put your characters in the Character Index and join in the OOC discussion to plot or plan with your fellow team mates or opponents about the future. :)

Out of Character Thread
Character Index
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Thorn14

Love the idea, but not into canon play. Maybe one day you do a non canon character spin off?  XD

Sinestra

There is at least 1 non-canon character and some altered-canon characters present in the game as is... so non-canon is available.