Spring break [more guys please!]

Started by Combicon, January 31, 2009, 12:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Name: Jaycee Sims 

Background : Ever the sweet kid in high school. Had more "girlfriends" then any one , and by that He was friends with almost all the girls, and only friends. He had a hard time overcoming that step and was usually turned down with the "I don want to ruin the friendship" and was to into the friendship that he wouldn't just end it afterwords. That was until Senior year when he finally cracked.  He wasn't even acting that differently but was significantly less warm to the woman who spurned him , thus he is now labled an asshole. It just happens the straw that broke the camels back was another complaint of "why cant I land a nice guy" . But now hes trying to turn over a new leaf and start anew hes been away from this group of friends for some time at college and has gotten some cool, and begun to understand that it wasn't really about nice, as much as willingness to go with the flow, to be cool.. wile not quite there yet he does miss everyone so when some one emails him about spring break he cant help but want to tag along.

Combicon

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.