Divergent! Loki! 1920's! Vikings! {MxM}

Started by D is for Demon, April 09, 2014, 08:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D is for Demon

Hello, I am looking for a partner for a few specific roleplay craves at the moment.

First and foremost, all roleplays will be MxM, so if that is not your cup of tea, I'm sorry.

I prefer neither all-romance/smut nor all-story roleplays, but a combination of both. I am a sucker for romance, love the dirty stuff, but I get bored without a plot. I like dark themes, and I like violence.

I have few limits: No stuff that belongs in the toilet, and no kiddies or bestiality. I prefer playing switch characters, I can play sub if requested, but prefer switch/seke.

I am not the neighborhood grammar Nazi. I don't do labels like 'lit' and ask only that you are basically fluent in English and use your spellchecker. My average post is 2+ paragraphs but I am happy with whatever, except for one-liners.

---

Ok, these are my current cravings:

** 1. Divergent - I am thinking of a setting approximately three years before the beginning of the first book (or the movie if you haven't read the books.) The scenarios I am imagining are either: two boys from two different factions by birth both join the same faction (Dauntless or Erudite are my faves) and discover each other, OR two guys who were close friends join different factions, and end up sneaking around to meet each other, since their relationship would be forbidden.

** 2. Loki. I just want to play Loki. Loki x Thor, Loki x Tony, x other Avenger/Marvel character, x god/demi-god from a different pantheon, even just Loki x OC. I am very versatile concerning who I play him against, in other words, and happy to do either an AU, or, a setting before, during, or after Thor, The Avengers, or Thor 2. I have been reading too much Thorki fanfic lately (LOL) as well as rewatching the movies.

** 3. Historical #1 - setting: 1920's New York City. My character is a wealthy dilettante and playboy, in the process of dissipating a vast inheritance, jaded, bored, cynical, or at least he projects jaded cynicism rather than expose his true emotions. He heads out alone one night to an illegal nightclub and meets someone quite different; this is YC and he could be anything from a bootlegger or other mobster to a cop involved in raiding the place, anything at all, really.

** 4. Historical #2 - setting: The Middle Ages. MC is a Norman prince touring the kingdom at his father's insistance, to learn something about his kingdom first hand; he's an accomplished knight in the sense of winning tourneys but he is also a spoiled brat, used to being waited on and denied nothing. He is arrogant. I want to play him preferably x a Viking (or other) raider or invader. Someone who is also a warrior but otherwise nothing like him at all.

---

I prefer to play via email, or PM; I will play by thread if you wish. Please PM me if you are interested.
...by a knight of ghost and shadow, I summoned am to tourney...