News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Not guilty. I live on a tropical island.  >:)

Ever been involved in a fist fight?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Not guilty...I'm a lover, not a fighter!  ;P

Ever had a cashier make an error in your favor, and you knew it when he/she did it but didn't let on like you knew or tell them?

Stone

Yep. I took all the money! *laughs like a madman!* All the money!

Ever burned your tongue on very hot coffee/tea?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Guilty.... and OUCH!

Ever take the hand of the person at your side, only to find that they were a complete stranger, and NOT who you thought?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Leviathan

Guilty as charged, Your Honor.

Ever accidentally tried to put on your significant other's clothes after a bit of a charver?

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." -Plato

Stone

Nah, they'd never fit.

Ever howled at the moon?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Not guilty.

Ever lay outside on a starry night and just look up for a while?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

All the time.

Ever woke up wet with dew?

Belle33

Not guilty.   

Ever play strip poker?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Not guilty.

Ever played Russian roulette?

Qt

Not guilty, otherwise I probably wouldn't be here to post.

Ever got wasted before a party even started?

Izzie Aditi

Gggguilty. But doesn't take much given my size.
Ever gone skinnydipping?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Kazuume

not guilty

steal a bite of food of another's plate?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

Guilty. Why is other people's food always tastier?

Flashed someone?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever suddenly realized that you've had a gaping hole in your pants for some hours & not known it?

LateNightKiss

Not guilty.

Ever mooned someone? *Chuckles*
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Ah, Not guilty..

Ever smacked someone by mistake?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

LOL! Not guilty. It wasn't a mistake.

Ever bit your tongue and acted over dramatically about it?

Insanityenviesme

It wasnt acting.. I literally bit a hole through my tongue!!

Ever been attracted to something you never thought you'd be enticed by?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Guilty as charged.

Ever hid a huge secret from your significant other?

Insanityenviesme

Guilty, though it was the sweet kind..

Ever felt drawn to include another significant other, if only for one night?
Moments of Sanity

Finothing

not guilty (?)
ever broken furniture while very, very angry?

Insanityenviesme

ehm.. far too many times to give a truthful reply...

Ever felt about two inches tall?
Moments of Sanity

Finothing

guilty as charged! (and even shorter!)
ever shrieked when a roach/spider/insect crawled on your skin?

Insanityenviesme

lol.. never.. not even when a couple of lizards fell on my head... actually I dont think I even noticed them until my friend fainted!

Ever found yourself fascinated by something someone else thought was utterly boring?
Moments of Sanity