The Montanari Gains [F/F & F/M]

Started by Le Immortelle, September 11, 2023, 01:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

The Montanari Gains

My character is this simple girl who was maybe living on a farm with her parents in maybe Russian or Italian countryside. One day she learns that she's related to some distant noble who died and they had no heir and only one that actually has any connection is her and she is given a host of consultants by the estate to prepare her for her new role as a modern day Countess. and that's the story and how she navigates high society and becomes integrated in the same and highly influential woman in her own right along with all sorts of sexy shenanigans she gets up to, her scandalous [and not so scandalous] affairs etc. Some ideas for the people who have to prepare her for that role are:

- A physical trainer.
- Stylist.
- Etiquette trainer.
- Media manager.

Other potential characters that she could bump into/having escapades with:

- A rival who challenges her claim for inheritance [and gets promptly tamed]
- Documentary filmmaker who is keen to make a film on her.
- Wife of a diplomat that she meets at a party.

I am looking for someone to build this world with me, if you want, you can even GM but if not, I am happy to share the duty and write bunch of characters with you as well. This will primarily be a F/F game but I definitely see some room for F/M stuff along with that as well. Looking for hedonism, 1% life, indulgences, opulence and extravagance, scandals and all sorts of fun!

Interested parties, please drop me a PM, thank you for reading this.