(Bane, Rogue, Ristu)

Started by Deamonbane, November 27, 2012, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue

Hmmmm so who should start us off then?

Ritsu

Don't worry Bane, you've still got me. *snuggles*

Deamonbane

*snuggles Ritsu* Well, do you prefer to keep this in the non-adult forum? In which case, I would only be able to begin start it out later tonight, or, if shit flies, tomorrow...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

I have work tonight so I'll be fine with that. Whatever you guys like. :)

Ritsu

Deamonbane

Soo.... what did you want to do about moving again? Wait until it shows evidence that might make it an adult theme, and then(only then) as them to move it?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ritsu

I believe that was what she was saying. I personally give no fucks.

Deamonbane

Ah, okay... sorry for me dimness...

Ritsu

No, not being dim at all! Just not understanding. It's something that's easy to do.

Deamonbane

Okay... I guess it has been decided that I will start us out, then...*pouts, and gets to work on a post*

Ritsu

You're a Saint Bane dearest.

Deamonbane

Ugh... won't be able to do it tonight...

Ritsu

Rogue

Agreed. I don't think I have the concentration tonight. :/

Deamonbane