GM for a system game or two (NC/Ex)

Started by PixelatedPixie, April 08, 2018, 04:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

Hello!

I am craving a certain type of story, and as I have struggled with it from the player angle, I thought I might offer to try and GM one or two such games.  That said, I don't have a ton of free time so I will be somewhat picky.

I am looking to run a system game in one of the below listed systems.  I would like it to be focused on a heroine who is, relatively early on or fairly often, defeated.  The story would then focus on her treatment for a time.  I would like to explore themes such as enslavement, gangbangs, humiliation/degradation, body modification, and possibly even pregnancy and/or bestiality.  It could be a relatively short scene, or it could be a long term focus, but it is what I want the game to be about to at least some degree.

That said I do want a plot beyond just sex.  It could be something focused on the character, or something more major or world-changing.  I am not really picky.  I just want something to push things towards, and something that might provide motivation as to why the character might continue after her defeat.

The systems (and I will fully admit I am not an expert on some/most of them, so at times I will be learning as I go) are:
Buffy RPG (Revised)
Call of Cthulhu (7th E, Pulp Cthulhu, Down Darker Trails, World War Cthulhu)
Cold and Dark
CthulhuTech
Dark Heresy
Dragon Age
Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion/Force and Destiny
Heroes Unlimited (2nd E)
Shadow of the Demon Lord
Werewolf the Apocalypse (20th A, Changing Breeds)

In general I am not open to other system at the time being, with the exception that I might consider Pathfinder, Shadowrun, or Starfinder, but it will be a harder sell.

If interested please PM me (I'd rather you don't post here), with the system you are interested in, and at least something about the character you want to play and/or the plotline you would like to explore.  A brief summary of the smutty content you are in favour of (or opposed to) would also be helpful.