Puella Magi Futa Magica (Futa girl vs tentacle monsters. D&D 3.5 based)

Started by SmilingFox, September 09, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Quote from: SmilingFox on October 19, 2014, 12:00:42 PM
I've just got the mental image of the other players busting in to rescue you from a tentacle monster and standing there awkwardly, before one of them pulls a super troopers... "You there... Bear fucker!"

In all honesty, if it doesn't bother anyone I'll do my best to roll with it. It probably won't be the strangest thing I've ever written.

And in all honesty, I went in knowing that this would probably get pretty awkward. I leave it to the party if I reroll or not.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

AEvum

QuoteI've just got the mental image of the other players busting in to rescue you from a tentacle monster and standing there awkwardly, before one of them pulls a super troopers... "You there... Bear fucker!"

In all honesty, if it doesn't bother anyone I'll do my best to roll with it. It probably won't be the strangest thing I've ever written.
Personally I'm going to choose to imagine this either in the typical non-anthro catgirl fashion or as the character wearing a costume; e.g.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Angie

Hm, actually, shapeshifting to anthro animals (but still getting all the benefits of the Wild Shape) may actually work out for the best. Maybe that's part of the advantage of Greater Wild Shape, as we have established that my gear goes with me and I can cast spells in those forms.

Ershin

Quote from: SmilingFox on October 18, 2014, 10:55:19 PM
Alright, is anyone still working on their characters or should I get to work setting up the IC and OOC forums? I'll give the IC stuff a bit of time for you all to get introduced/have a little fun with each other before plot/combat starts up.

Sorry for taking so long to get something made up since my initial (absolutely horrible) stat roll, it's been a really busy/stressful couple of weeks at work and I haven't really had time for stuff on Elliquiy apart from a couple of posts in existing games. Might there still be room for one more player, and if so how long would I have to get something made? Fair warning though, whatever I build will probably be weak as hell.

Angie

Quote from: Ershin on October 19, 2014, 04:08:41 PM
Sorry for taking so long to get something made up since my initial (absolutely horrible) stat roll, it's been a really busy/stressful couple of weeks at work and I haven't really had time for stuff on Elliquiy apart from a couple of posts in existing games. Might there still be room for one more player, and if so how long would I have to get something made? Fair warning though, whatever I build will probably be weak as hell.
Well with DM permission, he might allow a re-roll. One weak ability with a few strong ones make Raistlin, a slew of average abilities is a bartender.

Ershin

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 19, 2014, 04:21:44 PM
Well with DM permission, he might allow a re-roll. One weak ability with a few strong ones make Raistlin, a slew of average abilities is a bartender.
I'm fairly sure I've got a bartender.  :B
9, 14, 11, 9, 15, 14

Angie

Well, depending on what you wanna play, you only need one or two really good stats, and the rest can suffer a bit. We've got a tank/divine caster and an arcane caster in the OOC thread already.

Alternatively, stop using invisible castle and use something like I used, I can point you to the roller I used.

Ershin

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 19, 2014, 05:13:16 PM
Well, depending on what you wanna play, you only need one or two really good stats, and the rest can suffer a bit. We've got a tank/divine caster and an arcane caster in the OOC thread already.

Alternatively, stop using invisible castle and use something like I used, I can point you to the roller I used.
Well my original thought before I rolled those stats was Warlock/Cleric/Eldritch Disciple, but Zaer said he wanted to do that (and had way better rolls for it) so that's out.
Second thought was Beguiler since those can be fun, but I see Killer Robot already has that covered in the OOC.

Right now I'm trying to think what to do - Swiftblade if it's allowed maybe? Monk/Swordsage/Shadowsun Ninja if the Tome of Battle is permitted?

Angie

Quote from: Ershin on October 19, 2014, 05:27:14 PM
Well my original thought before I rolled those stats was Warlock/Cleric/Eldritch Disciple, but Zaer said he wanted to do that (and had way better rolls for it) so that's out.
Second thought was Beguiler since those can be fun, but I see Killer Robot already has that covered in the OOC.

Right now I'm trying to think what to do - Swiftblade if it's allowed maybe? Monk/Swordsage/Shadowsun Ninja if the Tome of Battle is permitted?

I did get to roll a shifter, so I'm assuming just about anything is good to go.

SmilingFox

I'll allow a reroll, as this game is primarily about fun and sexyness, bad stats would stand in the way of that. As for the build I'm absolutely okay with tome of battle. As an aside, you might consider doing the Unarmed Swordsage variant rather than taking Monk levels, but that's just personal preference. You lose out on Flurry and such, but gain more maneuvers.

I had a wonderful campaign once where my character early on adopted a spell-warped street urchin and took great pains to keep her safe throughout my adventures. After a time skip I managed to get her trained up as an unarmed swordsage/shadow sun ninja. Twas glorious.

Angie

Angie

Angie